Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,863 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

AK-47 For Herders: Bala Mohammed Pouring Fuel Into A Burning Fire - Akeredolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AK-47 For Herders: Bala Mohammed Pouring Fuel Into A Burning Fire - Akeredolu (440 Views)

Governors Ortom & Bala Mohammed Reconcile After Fight Over AK-47 For Herders / Lalong: Don’t Blame Herdsmen Alone, Farmers Also Carry AK-47 For Self-Defence / AK-47 For Herders: Bala Mohammed Says He Was Misunderstood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AK-47 For Herders: Bala Mohammed Pouring Fuel Into A Burning Fire - Akeredolu by nairavsdollars(f): 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
Ondo state governor, Rotimi Akeredolu on Monday came hard on his counterpart, Governor Bala Mohammed of BauchState for justifying the usage of arms by Fulani herdsmen.

Mohammed, last week had said herdsmen bearing AK-47 are forced to do so because the government has failed to secure their lives and livelihood.

However, speaking on Channels Television programme ‘Politics Today’ monitored by Daily Independent, Akeredolu said Bala Mohammed did not act as a statesman and his statement is capable of further igniting the crisis.

“Certainly, Bala Mohammed has not spoken as a statesman. He probably lost out as to what his reaction should be. How will a governor in this country today come out and say people should be allowed to carry arms when it is illegal ?”

“And not just mere arms, he said they should go about with AK-47 when even carrying some double-barreled gun is illegal. So, people are not licenced to carry guns but Bala Mohammed is suggesting to us that they should be able to carry it. For what purpose?”

“ Bala Mohammed has even poured more petrol into the fire because his speech is unexpected of him. any statesman or governor should not speak that way. You ask herdsmen to carry guns to protect themselves, so I should also ask my people to carry guns to protect themselves”.

“ If that happens, it is going to be very serious and nobody will be spared. So, statements like that should be condemned and I condemned it” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/ak-47-for-herders-bala-mohammed-not-a-statesman-says-akeredolu/

Re: AK-47 For Herders: Bala Mohammed Pouring Fuel Into A Burning Fire - Akeredolu by Mokason288(m): 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
I was expecting such statement from

Gov Hell Rufai

I’m not surprised how Northern Governors speak

They are all concerned about 2023
Re: AK-47 For Herders: Bala Mohammed Pouring Fuel Into A Burning Fire - Akeredolu by LMS1(m): 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
I Was Thinking It Is Bala's White Beard That Is Affecting His Thinking Faculty.
But You (Akeredolu) Has More White Beard Than Him.
So I Was Wrong About Him

1 Like

Re: AK-47 For Herders: Bala Mohammed Pouring Fuel Into A Burning Fire - Akeredolu by edo3(m): 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
Tell him sir
Re: AK-47 For Herders: Bala Mohammed Pouring Fuel Into A Burning Fire - Akeredolu by sylve11: 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2021
That Baala of a man isn't wise. undecided cool
Re: AK-47 For Herders: Bala Mohammed Pouring Fuel Into A Burning Fire - Akeredolu by Penguin2: 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
Don't mind the stupid idiot.

What I like is the question that Ortom asked him... "Which law in Nigeria allows herdsmen to carry AK47 for self defense?"

Stupid idiots with fura da nunu for brains
Re: AK-47 For Herders: Bala Mohammed Pouring Fuel Into A Burning Fire - Akeredolu by Odua1stson: 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
Tell the bastard mr akeredolu bcuz there will be bloodbath and no one will be spared even the foolish governor that hope there is protection for him will be wasted
Re: AK-47 For Herders: Bala Mohammed Pouring Fuel Into A Burning Fire - Akeredolu by Fahdiga(m): 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
My happiness is that Nigeria will soon disintegrate

1 Like

Re: AK-47 For Herders: Bala Mohammed Pouring Fuel Into A Burning Fire - Akeredolu by backnbeta(f): 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
undecided
Re: AK-47 For Herders: Bala Mohammed Pouring Fuel Into A Burning Fire - Akeredolu by Codepain: 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
My happiness is that Nigeria will soon disintegrate
You will be shocked
Re: AK-47 For Herders: Bala Mohammed Pouring Fuel Into A Burning Fire - Akeredolu by Fahdiga(m): 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2021
Codepain:
You will be shocked
Shocked for what if I may ask

(1) (Reply)

She The Nigerian Projected To Be The Next World Bank President (photo) / Saraki-led PDP Reconciliation Cttee In Crucial Meeting With Ex-govs, Deputies / Nigeria Army Jubilation As They Capture Shekarau Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.