Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

What Kind Of Apartment Would Suit Me - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Kind Of Apartment Would Suit Me (123 Views)

For any type of apartment to let in Lagos / What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m / New Building self con total Package 250k..All kind of apartment Lakowe and it's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Apartment Would Suit Me by ebijimi7(m): 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
good day guys
please i need you guys advice on this matter please don't mind my errors so let me get started with my explanations
im a young guy in my twenties precidely im 27 years i would be 28 by october life has not been fair on me
i stay in my family house at ebute metta in lagos and i was born and brought up in this same house my father left me my mum and my sister wen i was just 5 years old so i started hustling since iwas 17 years old i worked as a labourer and also worked in a factory where i almost lost my index finger to machine when i was working my dad never looked back at us i saved up money i sent my self to school and i still feed my mum because she isnt working and i also started a business for her now myproblem is that i want to leave my family house and stand on my own although i have started buikding a house which i want my mum and sister to move to at ikorodu then every weekend i would be going to visit them because my work is at ebute metta but my problem now is that i earn 40k monthly and i have been looking for a room self contain in ebute metta because i want to cut away transport from my expenses but apartment is very expensive here the least you can get in ebute metta west is 250k for a room self contain please guys i need your advice and i am in so much need of the apartment because im begining to get ashamed of staying in family house.
Re: What Kind Of Apartment Would Suit Me by BusinessCity: 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
You need 250 to 300k oh... Or find 150k and go to Iyana iworo to find a room self

(1) (Reply)

1 And Half Plot Bungalow For Sale @awoyaya Lekki Ajah / Letting / Affordable House, Shop, Office And Bed Space For Rent (abuja Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.