Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Sold sold 2003 Toyota Rav4 For Sale N1.5m sold sold - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold sold 2003 Toyota Rav4 For Sale N1.5m sold sold (472 Views)

Sold!Sold!! Sold 2003 Fresh Tokunbo Lexus ES300 For 1.75M Sold / Baddest,Sharpest, Fresh Toks C300 Fully loaded (5m) SOLD / SOLD SOLD 2003 Lexus Es300 (first Body) For Sale. 1.650m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold sold 2003 Toyota Rav4 For Sale N1.5m sold sold by greggng: 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
Very sharp and clean . EVERY thing working just buy and drive . Only serious buyer should call 08062593234

Re: Sold sold 2003 Toyota Rav4 For Sale N1.5m sold sold by greggng: 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
More pix

Re: Sold sold 2003 Toyota Rav4 For Sale N1.5m sold sold by Moyorkush(m): 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
U are an unserious seller.. so if someone gives u 500k for this car u wud collect it? Just go into armed robbery.. werey

1 Like

Re: Sold sold 2003 Toyota Rav4 For Sale N1.5m sold sold by greggng: 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
[quote author=Moyorkush post=99104921]U are an unserious seller.. so if someone gives u 500k for this car u wud collect it? Just go into armed robbery.. werey[/quote

May holy ghost fire consume you and May your death be announced on nairaland before this week runs off in Jesus name Amen ....you are a dead man now ]
Re: Sold sold 2003 Toyota Rav4 For Sale N1.5m sold sold by greggng: 6:04am On Feb 16, 2021
Good morning my people . Don't miss this great offer
Re: Sold sold 2003 Toyota Rav4 For Sale N1.5m sold sold by Moyorkush(m): 6:50am On Feb 16, 2021
[quote author=greggng post=99105220][/quote]
See how unsuccessful your life had become, so u feel u can announce someone’s death on Nairaland and you would live? The curse is already on ur generation slowpoke.. your father wants to over gain, greedy motherfucker
Re: Sold sold 2003 Toyota Rav4 For Sale N1.5m sold sold by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 16, 2021
Lolzz
Re: Sold sold 2003 Toyota Rav4 For Sale N1.5m sold sold by Moyorkush(m): 7:29am On Feb 16, 2021
[quote author=greggng post=99105220][/quote]
I just checked ur car trend, u are not worth wasting time on, u are posting scrabs online, with high level gain... u are a bastard... i dont think u have sold anything since u started this business.. its better u go and learn barbing don’t waste ur data.. anofia
Re: Sold sold 2003 Toyota Rav4 For Sale N1.5m sold sold by greggng: 8:53am On Feb 16, 2021
Moyorkush:

I just checked ur car trend, u are not worth wasting time on, u are posting scrabs online, with high level gain... u are a bastard... i dont think u have sold anything since u started this business.. its better u go and learn barbing don’t waste ur data.. anofia

I have just checked your profile and this is what I found ...registered on nairaland
April 06, 2020...For your information , I have been here doing successful business for over 10 years and I am grateful for all that God has given me legitimately . I buy cars and resell ....I sell according to how I buy. ....I don't steal cars to sell ...I guess that is why you claim I sell my cars very expensive. . I have to forgive you cos you children of nowadays cos you have lost touch with reality ....you behave as if you are not aware of the happenings interns of high price of everything in nigeria . As an educated person ,.if you are , you 've to know that there is serious inflation in nigeria and it cuts across everything ....I cannot be held responsible for it. Should we stop buying cars cos is expensive? N.a. you go train my children, pay my bills? I am not an ethnic bigot but this is the first time I am seeing an unserious igbo man ...we were taught to be serious from child hood and for same reason we are very industrious in all our ventures ....I am yet to see a real igbo man messing around with other people's business ....they mind their business. ...I didn't advertise my cars for people like you to mess around with...if you don't like the price ...move on ...we 've many car dealers here ....you have choice ...agwa nti ma ogeghi, egburu isi, nti ga esoro ya

For my none speaking igbo people ...the meaning of what I said in English is simple...it means if you talk to the ear and it refuses to listen , if the head is cut off, the stubborn ear will join it ....This is my last warning to every internet rats ...Mind your business ...alternatively , buy your own car and sell for cheap ...this will teach some of us lesson ...I doubt you will do this .
Re: Sold sold 2003 Toyota Rav4 For Sale N1.5m sold sold by Moyorkush(m): 9:04am On Feb 16, 2021
greggng:

I have just checked your profile and this is what I found ...registered on nairaland
April 06, 2020...For your information , I have been here doing successful business for over 10 years and I am grateful for all that God has given me legitimately . I buy cars and resell ....I sell according to how I buy. ....I don't steal cars to sell ...I guess that is why you claim I sell my cars very expensive. . I have to forgive you cos you children of nowadays cos you have lost touch with reality ....you behave as if you are not aware of the happenings interns of high price of everything in nigeria . As an educated person ,.if you are , you 've to know that there is serious inflation in nigeria and it cuts across everything ....I cannot be held responsible for it. Should we stop buying cars cos is expensive? N.a. you go train my children, pay my bills? I am not an ethnic bigot but this is the first time I am seeing an unserious igbo man ...we were taught to be serious from child hood and for same reason we are very industrious in all our ventures ....I am yet to see a real igbo man messing around with other people's business ....they mind their business. ...I didn't advertise my cars for people like you to mess around with...if you don't like the price ...move on ...we 've many car dealers here ....you have choice ...agwa nti ma ogeghi, egburu isi, nti ga esoro ya

For my none speaking igbo people ...the meaning of what I said in English is simple...it means if you talk to the ear and it refuses to listen , if the head is cut off, the stubborn ear will join it ....This is my last warning to every internet rats ...Mind your business ...alternatively , buy your own car and sell for cheap ...this will teach some of us lesson ...I doubt you will do this .

For your info am not an igbo man... if u are well educated you would know inflations dont have an effect on used products or commodities.. it takes greedy men and blood sucking demons like u to milk the public... so its proceed from car u use to feed ur family, ur wife wud be disappointed with u because u are a failure... its better u look for a better hustle... and how old are u that u are saying children of now adays, so because u have been on Nairaland for 10years we shud run? U have no brain for business go to school, nah cult una go join for there... wasted gay
Re: Sold sold 2003 Toyota Rav4 For Sale N1.5m sold sold by greggng: 9:14am On Feb 16, 2021
Moyorkush:

For your info am not an igbo man... if u are well educated you would know inflations dont have an effect on used products or commodities.. it takes greedy men and blood sucking demons like u to milk the public... so its proceed from car u use to feed ur family, ur wife wud be disappointed with u because u are a failure... its better u look for a better hustle... and how old are u that u are saying children of now adays, so because u have been on Nairaland for 10years we shud run? U have no brain for business go to school, nah cult una go join for there... wasted gay

I don't blame you ...I blame nairaland for accepting all manners of miscreants here ....I won't continue to respond to you cos is very clear you are not up to the age of my first son...I even saw your profile picture ...and I can guess your age mere looking at your profile picture ...The person that need better hustle is you cos you move from tgread to thread insulting legit people doing honest business here .I have no regret placing a curse on you ....except you change...holy ghost fire will consume you. Your death will be announce here since you 've refuse to mind your business...watch and see....all those that says my business will not survive must die for my business to stand ...
Re: Sold sold 2003 Toyota Rav4 For Sale N1.5m sold sold by Moyorkush(m): 9:22am On Feb 16, 2021
greggng:

I don't blame you ...I blame nairaland for accepting all manners of miscreants here ....I won't continue to respond to you cos is very clear you are not up to the age of my first son...I even saw your profile picture ...and I can guess your age mere looking at your profile picture ...The person that need better hustle is you cos you move from tgread to thread insulting legit people doing honest business here .I have no regret placing a curse on you ....except you change...holy ghost fire will consume you. Your death will be announce here since you 've refuse to mind your business...watch and see....all those that says my business will not survive must die for my business to stand ...

So u can place death cause on someone but u can’t declare riches in your life, i dont regret saying it u are a failure... if u think is by age, u no suppose dey hear dey sell dead cars, ur mate get carlot... animalistic behavior entails ur character sir, u are stupid sir

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo 2008 Volkswagen Jetta - 1.880m / *first Body Toyota Corolla 2006 Sport / Few Months Used Hiundai Sonata With Duty For Sale Going For #2.4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.