Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,921 members, 7,956,458 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

Man Recount How He Attended Genesis Church And This Happened - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Recount How He Attended Genesis Church And This Happened (293 Views)

Genesis Church To Withdraw From Body Of Celestial Church Over K1 & Baba Eto Imbr / Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members / "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Recount How He Attended Genesis Church And This Happened by abeniagbon(m): 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2021
Due to infidelity in marital affair.

A man attended a 3 days Revival at Genesis Model parish own by the popular Man of God. Prophet Dele Ogundipe Genesis.

That man God gave him a Deep Eyes that can see beyond himself

During the Revival terms "Taking it By force"

After the first day of the Revival he said God showed him that most home are not settled, due to reason that most of the first Born are bastard

that by tomorrow God will settle those home and heal those home...

My brother the next day come... Every ladies and women refuse to show up for the Revival oooo

We just see those woman Grumbling saying na everything him dey see....

my brother I can't laugh... that day... Na only woman know the father of their children

The pastor main mentioned that most woman double date so when they are pregnant they look for who is rich among their lover and give him the pregnancy.

May God help Us

1 Like

Re: Man Recount How He Attended Genesis Church And This Happened by hola106(m): 10:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
I was at the venue it a great revival

(1) (Reply)

Could An Alien Deception Be The "Strong Delusion" GOD Sends On An Unbelieving / Www.toluilori.com / Apostle Suleman Pictured With His Wife, His Father And Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.