Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,800,285 members, 6,693,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 January 2022 at 12:55 PM

FRAUD ALERT: Okafor Emeka Promise Scamming People With First Bank Account - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRAUD ALERT: Okafor Emeka Promise Scamming People With First Bank Account (281 Views)

Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) / How Nigerians Are Scamming Nigerians With Used Luxury Phones - Read And Learn / Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRAUD ALERT: Okafor Emeka Promise Scamming People With First Bank Account by marshalnosa(m): 12:38am On Feb 16, 2021
On 30th January 2021, I needed to make a transaction worth $158 hence the limit placed on Nigerians bank cards.

A friend referred me to one Okafor Promise Emeka with account number 3083960296 belonging to First Bank Nigeria and phone no. 0 8 0 6 6 5 7 7 4 5 2.

He claimed to be a known exchanger with registered business information. After sending payment to him, since then he refused to pick calls and then I realized that I've been scammed.

Meanwhile, I've contacted my bank being Zenithbank and his, First bank which First bank responded to me that action has been taken on the account that it's running on zero naira hence the money has been withdrawn.

While Zenithbank is yet to say anything.

Unfortunately, I knew I've been scammed and so let go of everything hoping that the scammer's account has been on negative as the bank said and he also confirmed it to me which he wanted to refund my money back as he said.

Not until yesterday being 15th of February and I got a call from the same scammer I've done the best I could that if I don't know he has long legs with First bank that his account has been unfrozen.

What a shame to our Nigeria banks and how they shed fraudsters just because of change.

I'm writing this to demand for an explanation from First bank and Zenithbank for this shed of criminal activity.

Is it that First bank staffs now have criminals as accomplice?

I actually forgot about this ish not until the idiot called to let me know that he has an inhouse who can go any length to cover him. This is so sadden.

If First bank feels this is an allegation on them, I'm opened for discussion.
Re: FRAUD ALERT: Okafor Emeka Promise Scamming People With First Bank Account by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:48am On Feb 16, 2021
copy EFCC, get a police report, write your bank n forward same to first bank.....they will definitely take action!
Re: FRAUD ALERT: Okafor Emeka Promise Scamming People With First Bank Account by Federov(m): 1:36am On Feb 16, 2021
Sorry to say.... Nairaland can't help u the best place to post such is Twitter and make sure u tag the appropriate individuals e.g the bank (both).
Re: FRAUD ALERT: Okafor Emeka Promise Scamming People With First Bank Account by marshalnosa(m): 1:44am On Feb 16, 2021
Federov:
Sorry to say.... Nairaland can't help u the best place to post such is Twitter and make sure u tag the appropriate individuals e.g the bank (both).

I actually did but just want it across the internet so they can see.

(1) (Reply)

All Out WAR! NBA Youngboy, Quando Rondo Vs Lil Durk, Pooh Shiesty & Fredo Bang! / Police Arraign 55- Year -old Man Over Alleged Theft Of Grinding Machine / Police Arrest Young Man Torturing People Of Goron Dutse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.