Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

FRAUD ALERT: Okafor Emeka Promise Scamming People With First Bank Account - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRAUD ALERT: Okafor Emeka Promise Scamming People With First Bank Account (1219 Views)

Okafor Emeka Promise Stole My N500,000; He Is A Scammer And Fraudster / OPERA ADS NIGERIA SCAMMING PEOPLE, UNPROFESSIONAL AND NOT RESPONSIVE BEWARE / Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRAUD ALERT: Okafor Emeka Promise Scamming People With First Bank Account by marshalnosa(m): 12:38am On Feb 16, 2021
On 30th January 2021, I needed to make a transaction worth $158 hence the limit placed on Nigerians bank cards.

A friend referred me to one Okafor Promise Emeka with account number 3083960296 belonging to First Bank Nigeria and phone no. 0 8 0 6 6 5 7 7 4 5 2.

He claimed to be a known exchanger with registered business information. After sending payment to him, since then he refused to pick calls and then I realized that I've been scammed.

Meanwhile, I've contacted my bank being Zenithbank and his, First bank which First bank responded to me that action has been taken on the account that it's running on zero naira hence the money has been withdrawn.

While Zenithbank is yet to say anything.

Unfortunately, I knew I've been scammed and so let go of everything hoping that the scammer's account has been on negative as the bank said and he also confirmed it to me which he wanted to refund my money back as he said.

Not until yesterday being 15th of February and I got a call from the same scammer I've done the best I could that if I don't know he has long legs with First bank that his account has been unfrozen.

What a shame to our Nigeria banks and how they shed fraudsters just because of change.

I'm writing this to demand for an explanation from First bank and Zenithbank for this shed of criminal activity.

Is it that First bank staffs now have criminals as accomplice?

I actually forgot about this ish not until the idiot called to let me know that he has an inhouse who can go any length to cover him. This is so sadden.

If First bank feels this is an allegation on them, I'm opened for discussion.
Re: FRAUD ALERT: Okafor Emeka Promise Scamming People With First Bank Account by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:48am On Feb 16, 2021
copy EFCC, get a police report, write your bank n forward same to first bank.....they will definitely take action!
Re: FRAUD ALERT: Okafor Emeka Promise Scamming People With First Bank Account by Federov(m): 1:36am On Feb 16, 2021
Sorry to say.... Nairaland can't help u the best place to post such is Twitter and make sure u tag the appropriate individuals e.g the bank (both).
Re: FRAUD ALERT: Okafor Emeka Promise Scamming People With First Bank Account by marshalnosa(m): 1:44am On Feb 16, 2021
Federov:
Sorry to say.... Nairaland can't help u the best place to post such is Twitter and make sure u tag the appropriate individuals e.g the bank (both).

I actually did but just want it across the internet so they can see.
Re: FRAUD ALERT: Okafor Emeka Promise Scamming People With First Bank Account by Lordschosen229: 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hello I am the I am the Okafor Promise, I have Gotten enough reports about this, I remember doing a business with someone last 2 year that didn't work out, which he reports my account, cut story short.
I met first Bank officials after they sent me an email, I came with evidence that I sent funds to this particular individual, well.
Last of our transaction with his so called friend,(Ijam) exchange.
I contacted him and asked him if you buys PayPal fund's, I bought from this particular abroad ($2000) .I asked the guy to send $1000 to my wallet and send $1000 to ijam exchange account since ijam is buying at rate of 500/$ and guy in abroad sold it to me at 480/. The guy after few days Requested cash back from our both account , I explained this to ijam E and also gave him screeshots of my PayPal wallet.
It's very Okay to come here and spoil someone name on a low key.
If I am scamming people, how will I use my personal bank account to do fraud.?
Well, I am not bothered, it's okay to have issues in the line of your business..
Re: FRAUD ALERT: Okafor Emeka Promise Scamming People With First Bank Account by dukeboss(m): 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lordschosen229:
Hello I am the I am the Okafor Promise, I have Gotten enough reports about this, I remember doing a business with someone last 2 year that didn't work out, which he reports my account, cut story short.
I met first Bank officials after they sent me an email, I came with evidence that I sent funds to this particular individual, well.
I contacted him and asked him if you buys PayPal fund's, I bought from this particular abroad ($2000) .I asked the guy to send $1000 to my wallet and send $1000 to ijam exchange account since ijam is buying at rate of 500/$ and guy in abroad sold it to me at 480/. The guy after few days Requested cash back from our both account , I explained this to ijam E and also gave him screeshots of my PayPal wallet.
Well, I am not bothered, it's okay to have issues in the line of your business..
What do you have to say about this https://www.nairaland.com/6999473/okafor-emeka-promise-stole-n500000#110462053
Re: FRAUD ALERT: Okafor Emeka Promise Scamming People With First Bank Account by onlinediva: 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lordschosen229:

You are a cruel criminal full of lies. The OP said 30th of January 2021 which was just one year ago but you are here saying 2 years. It is not your fault because you have scammed and defrauded so many people.

To start with, did you refund the OP of this thread since over one year? Capital NO because he was called and he said you never gave him audience not to talk of refunding him but you kept boasting that you have people in First bank that are shielding your criminal activities.

In case you don't know, I'm the secretary of IJAM Exchange who was chatting with you on Whatsapp but you kept rainning insults on me. Let's put all the stunts you played before I was able to get to you after so many days courtesy this thread, what concerns us with the fabricated lies that someone scammed you with PayPal account bearing Nigerian names?

You have been told to refund the N500,000 paid to your GTBank peacefully but you don't want to do until force is used on you.

onlinediva:
Okafor Emeka Promise with phone numbers 08140158803 and 08066577452 using First Bank account number 3083960296 and GTBank account number 0232922234 goes about as E-currency exchanger and scamming and defrauding people.

He sent 1,000$ family and friend PayPal funds to me on the 25th of January 2022, and he was paid N500,000 into his GTBank account. After two days, he called PayPal filed a claim on the payment that it was unauthorised, as it can be seen in the image below.

Upon sending him a message on his WhatsApp, he used to sell the fund to tell him about what happened, but he already blocked me on WhatsApp, knowing what he did that I would message. His line was called, and it didn’t go through, meaning he intentionally switched off the line.

After so many days that WhatsApp message didn’t deliver and his number didn’t go through, his name was typed into google on February 11th only for me to see this thread => https://www.nairaland.com/6417572/fraud-alert-okafor-emeka-promise where he has scammed someone of his PayPal fund. His second number was picked from the thread, and he was sent a message on Whatsapp about the 1,000$, but he read it and ignored what was reported to him.

It was after some days that he was reported to GTBank because the N500,000 was paid into his GTBank account, of which they called him, that he unblocked my number on his WhatsApp line, that he started responding with all manner of lies that scammers and fraudsters tell.

He was asked to refund the N500,000, but up till now, he didn’t respond nor agree to pay back after even insulting me. Anyways, he will be picked up by concerned bodies he has been officially reported to.
Re: FRAUD ALERT: Okafor Emeka Promise Scamming People With First Bank Account by Lordschosen229: 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
Jesus Christ, my dear you are a well prepared lies, first I never used any bad words on you, second, I never blocked you on whatsap, I received all messages you sent when I came online and responded to you, third I never boasted I have someone on firstbank. Now I know you are a condemned laired, Posted our charts here, let people. ,
I went to firstbank and met with them face to face after they demanded my presence.
Keep lying, later you guys will be preaching on whatsap status.
Well, this wasn't my first, or second or third or fourth time trading business with ijam exchange, why would I cash back this one.??
Last I knows, when ever you blocked someone on whatsap, the messages you sent won't be delivered to you even when he/her unblock you.
Re: FRAUD ALERT: Okafor Emeka Promise Scamming People With First Bank Account by Lordschosen229: 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
Liek I told, I sold PayPal fund to you from a third-party, the guy cashed the fund back after few weeks, which I never argued with you because he did same to me.
Since I have been trading crypto selling PayPal to you, I have been cashing them back, well.
Since you have louder voice them I do, let the world believe what ever you post here, I will never reply to you again..
Re: FRAUD ALERT: Okafor Emeka Promise Scamming People With First Bank Account by onlinediva: 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lordschosen229:
Jesus Christ, my dear you are a well prepared lies, first I never used any bad words on you, second, I never blocked you on whatsap, I received all messages you sent when I came online and responded to you, third I never boasted I have someone on firstbank. Now I know you are a condemned laired, Posted our charts here, let people. ,
I went to firstbank and met with them face to face after they demanded my presence.
Keep lying, later you guys will be preaching on whatsap status.
Well, this wasn't my first, or second or third or fourth time trading business with ijam exchange, why would I cash back this one.??
Last I knows, when ever you blocked someone on whatsap, the messages you sent won't be delivered to you even when he/her unblock you.

marshalnosa:
On 30th January 2021, I needed to make a transaction worth $158 hence the limit placed on Nigerians bank cards.

A friend referred me to one Okafor Promise Emeka with account number 3083960296 belonging to First Bank Nigeria and phone no. 0 8 0 6 6 5 7 7 4 5 2.

He claimed to be a known exchanger with registered business information. After sending payment to him, since then he refused to pick calls and then I realized that I've been scammed.

Meanwhile, I've contacted my bank being Zenithbank and his, First bank which First bank responded to me that action has been taken on the account that it's running on zero naira hence the money has been withdrawn.

While Zenithbank is yet to say anything.

Unfortunately, I knew I've been scammed and so let go of everything hoping that the scammer's account has been on negative as the bank said and he also confirmed it to me which he wanted to refund my money back as he said.

Not until yesterday being 15th of February and I got a call from the same scammer I've done the best I could that if I don't know he has long legs with First bank that his account has been unfrozen.

What a shame to our Nigeria banks and how they shed fraudsters just because of change.

I'm writing this to demand for an explanation from First bank and Zenithbank for this shed of criminal activity.

Is it that First bank staffs now have criminals as accomplice?

I actually forgot about this ish not until the idiot called to let me know that he has an inhouse who can go any length to cover him. This is so sadden.

If First bank feels this is an allegation on them, I'm opened for discussion.

You are used to lying blindly. Reason that two different cases are levelled against you by two different people. First, the one who sent you money for 158$ last year and you didn't pick his call but later boasting to.

Second, the one who paid you N500,000 for 1,000$ on January 25th and you fraudulently charged the money back and started acting like a cruel scammer and fraudster you are.
Re: FRAUD ALERT: Okafor Emeka Promise Scamming People With First Bank Account by onlinediva: 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lordschosen229:
Liek I told, I sold PayPal fund to you from a third-party, the guy cashed the fund back after few weeks, which I never argued with you because he did same to me.
Since I have been trading crypto selling PayPal to you, I have been cashing them back, well.
Since you have louder voice them I do, let the world believe what ever you post here, I will never reply to you again..

Continue being cruel with lies that it was after two weeks when you know it was after 2 days.

By the time you are nabbed, you will forcefully pay the N500,000 back along with necessary fees.

You will as well confess your cruelty by the time you are dealt with.
Re: FRAUD ALERT: Okafor Emeka Promise Scamming People With First Bank Account by gulfer: 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
I'm not sure you reported this appropriately, if you did first bank will take up the case with all due diligence, you can report via their Twitter handle.......
Re: FRAUD ALERT: Okafor Emeka Promise Scamming People With First Bank Account by onlinediva: 7:31am On Feb 24, 2022
gulfer:
I'm not sure you reported this appropriately, if you did first bank will take up the case with all due diligence, you can report via their Twitter handle.......

The OP of this thread reported the fraudster via Twitter handle.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Crypto Trader Abi Trader Runs With Investor's Money / Reactions As Chidinma Ojukwu Arrive In Court Looking So Elegant (video) / A Nigerian Soldier Shoots Okada Man, Kills Nursing Mother, Baby Over N200 Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.