Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

The Mango Tree Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Mango Tree Story (519 Views)

Why Did God Not Warn Adam About The Serpent Also, But Just About The Tree? / Under The Udara Tree / How Success Is Like Chinese Bamboo Tree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mango Tree Story by vivsravine: 4:51am On Feb 16, 2021
THE MANGO TREE STORY

I was seated with some noble men sometime ago, when one of the men asked another a very frank question "when are you getting married?

The listener kept quite to that question while another man on the table told us a short story.

He started by saying he was at a certain place in the North and he came across some mango trees, then he noticed this particular mango tree that has sweet riped fruits but they were very unaccessible to the reach of those below rather the birds perched on them, eat a part and left for another riped fruits.

He continued with his narrations and laid emphasis on pratical dating relationships and the way to go.

THE TREE

There are several trees in the same vicinity that bears fruits but it takes only the time of those who are ready to go the mile to access them.

THE RIPED FRUITS

Certainly, there would be unriped fruits too, even in the midst of riped fruits (ready) many won't still see them to take advantage of them and secure access to them, most especially in relationship.

THE BIRDS

There are so many deceivers in this dating relationship, all they do is to peach from one fruit to the other and succeed in soiling good fruits and leaving them bad to access.

THE PEOPLE

These are people who see these riped fruits but because they are very far away from them, they fail to go the extra mile hence they allow scrupulous entities to access them.

This short pstory taugth me alot, many a time we place our find ourselves in places where we can't be accessed and even when we become so high we end up being used by people or factors that hurts us the most and eventually we become shadows of ourselves.

In relationships its always better we set the lines straight, define our terms and work with s goal to fully access want we want.

The mango tree story exposes us to the daily routine associated with pratical dating and marriage relationships, all the elements involved here are inevitable elements we can't do without in our relationship activities.

To every *NO" leads you to the "YES" you are anticipating, may we be guided and placed in positions that are accessible, may we be attractive to those who truly want to access us and may we not be exposed to dubious factors or persons who will use and make us redundant in relationship

Vivsravine speaks ©

Please visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

Or messenge me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.

1 Like

Re: The Mango Tree Story by Mokason288(m): 6:25am On Feb 16, 2021
Nice
Re: The Mango Tree Story by InfernoNig: 6:55am On Feb 16, 2021
Word...
Re: The Mango Tree Story by vivsravine: 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2021
Many thnks... Visit my blog for more
Re: The Mango Tree Story by vivsravine: 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
Thkks all.. Visit my blog for more

(1) (Reply)

THE LIFE NO ONE EVER KNEW [SAMPLE] / 30th November 2021 Neco Gce Government Expo/runs Obj/essay Questions And Answers / My Intimate Story 18+ �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.