Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces (49234 Views)

Tony Blair, Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Induction Of New, Returning Governors / Atiku: How We Set Up DMO, Got Okonjo-Iweala To Leave World Bank For Nigeria / DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by Babysho(m): 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
Logan23:

Grow some brains, its 2021.

(1). In buhari controlled judiciary:

Dr Waripamo has been found innocent and duely acquitted...only a grown slowpoke will try to sell other wise.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.sunnewsonline.com/former-presidential-aide-dudafa-acquitted-by-court-in-n1-6-billion-fraud-trial/&ved=2ahUKEwiwh-fNkfHuAhVKzhoKHepRBk4QFjABegQICxAB&usg=AOvVaw0oOcZFiWE78ubL3muevhun

(2). Dasuki who stole 2.1 billion dollars is presently in his house flexing n enjoying his life, does that ring a bell? Why did ur buhari set the great thief free? Why did buhari vehemently refuse that dasukis case will never proceed in court for over 3 years that he was locked in prison by Buhari?

(3). Our able mummy Mrs PEJ was not found guilty in any court of law because they had zero evidence that she stole any dime. She held no political office and none of the nations source of cash is paid to her. Ur dullard simply seized her money out of greed after they found out that all the monies were gifts that she received as the wife of a president. U must he a johnbosco if u really think 31 million dollars is big money to the wife of a president in Any part of the world......[b]Just a single visit from Shell to PEJ as dem de find favor from president can easily fetch her 30 million dollars as a gift[/b]because shell knows they will still make 30 billion dollars in GEJs regime

Grow up, GEJ had an excellent regime.....he did well. U will understand his regime immediately u cleanse urself of the apc pre2015 online lying machine propaganda

Ah yes, The Forgetful And Ignorant Nigerian. I mean no insult but I know your brain is having a meltdown because a part of it remembers that politicians in Nigeria are above the law and the Nigerian media is in the business of fake news but you're still typing things. Your hands need to be tied up. The moment your kind awakens and remembers the tools of our politicians, that's when we as a nation can actually make progress.

I actually understand you. You're either having difficulties remembering because of the stress of living in Nigeria or you might have been hypnotized by the media that you can't even see the truth staring at you. I'M NOT YOUR ENEMY AND I'M NOT FOR ANY PARTY. I criticize both PDP and APC as we all should. What's government without check and balance? I see your point even though it's one sided. I know Buhari regime is far worse off filled with both nepotism and corruption but I strongly disagree that Jonathan's government was an excellent one. It was terrible and mismanaged. You have to agree with me.

Please my brother just listen to yourself "finding favor from the president". There are several documentaries and articles reprimanding a body that has members of the senate and top organisations in the USA allowing them influence government decisions to favour those organisations. Walmart, USA private prisons are members and many more. (Many organs have withdrawn) And here you are using that sentence so 'happy-go-luckily'.
I'm still scared about people like you because even after everything I said, you'll still attack me without even trying to understand me.
Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
Babysho:

Ah yes, The Forgetful And Ignorant Nigerian. I mean no insult but I know your brain is having a meltdown because a part of it remembers that politicians in Nigeria are above the law and the Nigerian media is in the business of fake news but you're still typing things. Your hands need to be tied up. The moment your kind awakens and remembers the tools of our politicians, that's when we as a nation can actually make progress.

I actually understand you. You're either having difficulties remembering because of the stress of living in Nigeria or you might have been hypnotized by the media that you can't even see the truth staring at you. I'M NOT YOUR ENEMY AND I'M NOT FOR ANY PARTY. I criticize both PDP and APC as we all should. What's government without check and balance? I see your point even though it's one sided. I know Buhari regime is far worse off filled with both nepotism and corruption but I strongly disagree that Jonathan's government was an excellent one. It was terrible and mismanaged. You have to agree with me.

Please my brother just listen to yourself "finding favor from the president". There are several documentaries and articles reprimanding a body that has members of the senate and top organisations in the USA allowing them influence government decisions to favour those organisations. Walmart, USA private prisons are members and many more. (Many organs have withdrawn) And here you are using that sentence so 'happy-go-luckily'.
I'm still scared about people like you because even after everything I said, you'll still attack me without even trying to understand me.

I didnt read this crap beyond the first 3 lines.

I have debunked ur 3 examples...Good day

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by Babysho(m): 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
Logan23:

I didnt read this crap beyond the first 3 lines.

I have debunked ur 3 examples...Good day

I'm scared of you. I mentioned many tools our politicians use. Your kind are the greatest tool of all.
Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
Babysho:

I'm scared of you. I mentioned many tools our politicians use. Your kind are the greatest tool of all.

Sense up man, Its getting too late.

Cleanse urself from the demonic pre-2015 apc online lying machinery spear headed by Lai mohammed.

Be wise.
Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by OruExpress: 12:01am On Feb 18, 2021
Jonathan was doing a great job. The propaganda campaign against him is making it hard for people to humble themselves and call a spade a spade, but under him many institutions started working.

We can pretend his cabinet was stealing all our money due to propaganda but his cabinet is currently heading several global organizations. He really recruited the beat of us to fix the country and a loud opposition told him point blank that we would rather suffer.
Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 18, 2021
NSK4U:

...... ha

Yu can't even engage properly, what's the meaning of transformer?

Will you sharap there!

The transformer is waiting for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 / Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity / Palmatah Mutah, Chibok Girl Graduates In America - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.