Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Man Dies After 'RIP' Was Written At The Back Of His Shirt During Graduation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dies After 'RIP' Was Written At The Back Of His Shirt During Graduation (3700 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dies After Friends Pushed Her Into Pot Of Boiling Stew / Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. / IMSU Student Collapse During Graduation Party Celebration - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dies After 'RIP' Was Written At The Back Of His Shirt During Graduation by frankleesehi(m): 9:29am On Feb 16, 2021
Man Dies After 'RIP' Was Written At The Back Of His Shirt During Graduation (Photos)

Photos of a man who died after "Rest In Peace, (RIP) was written at the back of his shirt during his graduation celebration has gone viral. HGS Media Plus reports.

It was gathered that the man identified as Abdulfatah Sani was being celebrated on his graduation day when an unknown person wrote, "RIP" at the back of his shirt unknowing to him.

He was said to have had an accident the following day which claimed his life.

The deceased was a graduate of the University of Kogi before his death.

See viral photos below:

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2021/02/man-dies-after-rip-was-written-at-the-back-of-his-shirt-during-graduation-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Man Dies After 'RIP' Was Written At The Back Of His Shirt During Graduation by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 16, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Rip to tgs young man! embarassed embarassed embarassed
People are wicked, I remember when we were celebrating in school, ND to be precise. At first I never wanted this kind of things people write on shirt celebration but my friends told me to do it because those we started together who die could have done it, so am not better than them. I did it no doubt, but I was, prayerful that day, I told God to nullified any bad inscription on my shirt as I go out. Well I succeed but I prayed, Hallelujah ! smiley smiley (Next time I won't do such kind of rubbish).

Life is spiritual, they person that wrote that, must have killed him Spiritually.

Some dumb people would later say they don't believe in God, Spirit and spiritual things. Hope you can be able to explain the reason behind "Rip" on a shirt and the man's death?

Only God can protect us Spiritually, if not for him, we are vulnerable, like victims in the hands of bandits.

7 Likes

Re: Man Dies After 'RIP' Was Written At The Back Of His Shirt During Graduation by Charlieluvboy(m): 9:34am On Feb 16, 2021
what a wicked world.
Re: Man Dies After 'RIP' Was Written At The Back Of His Shirt During Graduation by anonymuz(m): 9:34am On Feb 16, 2021
That's why during my finals I didn't participate in this nonsense of a thing. Real RIP.
Re: Man Dies After 'RIP' Was Written At The Back Of His Shirt During Graduation by yinkus6750(m): 9:38am On Feb 16, 2021
Hmmmmmmm
World people.
Not everyone is happy with your success.
Let's always WATCH AND PRAY
RIP to the innocent young man.
Re: Man Dies After 'RIP' Was Written At The Back Of His Shirt During Graduation by SoulMus: 9:44am On Feb 16, 2021
Investigation needs to be done
Re: Man Dies After 'RIP' Was Written At The Back Of His Shirt During Graduation by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 16, 2021
SoulMus:
Investigation needs to be done

Done?? How do you mean?
Note during those times no body is aware of who write this, who write that. Bro the scribber is a goner, you can't trace him.

My question is the person that wrote it should have been spotted in the school, atleast the guy could have para for him but they are seeing it after his death. So pathetic!!
Re: Man Dies After 'RIP' Was Written At The Back Of His Shirt During Graduation by Apus: 9:48am On Feb 16, 2021
Na why I no dey like all these yeye celebrations.

The world is far more evil than we can even imagine.

Better to code yourself and pray.

May God save us from those who want to see us dead.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After 'RIP' Was Written At The Back Of His Shirt During Graduation by illicit(m): 10:31am On Feb 16, 2021
Superstitions....
Re: Man Dies After 'RIP' Was Written At The Back Of His Shirt During Graduation by NaijaCover(m): 11:21am On Feb 16, 2021
Oh My God, Oga Lalasticlala come over and see
Re: Man Dies After 'RIP' Was Written At The Back Of His Shirt During Graduation by finalboss(m): 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
angry Hmm
Re: Man Dies After 'RIP' Was Written At The Back Of His Shirt During Graduation by shogotermies(m): 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
Lol.
With proper investigation u can get the person who wrote that.
recall 70% of those who wrote something on his shirt were his course mates.
I. E there must be a writing that would match that.
Proper investigation may require getting exams scripts and comparing it with what's on the shirt. Thank u.

gaius01:

Done?? How do you mean?
Note during those times no body is aware of who write this, who write that. Bro the scribber is a goner, you can't trace him.

My question is the person that wrote it should have been spotted in the school, atleast the guy could have para for him but they are seeing it after his death. So pathetic!!
Re: Man Dies After 'RIP' Was Written At The Back Of His Shirt During Graduation by epkereamaka60858: 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
what a wicked world.
Re: Man Dies After 'RIP' Was Written At The Back Of His Shirt During Graduation by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
What happen is this, the late fresh graduate was a student of Kogi state University, Anyigba.

He wrote the RIP himself in dedication to his mum who was not alive to celebrate with him.

It was not written by someone else but himself.
Unfortunately, in about a week after he graduated, he died from complications resulting from an accident.

RIP to him
His name is Abdul Fatah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies After 'RIP' Was Written At The Back Of His Shirt During Graduation by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
gaius01:

Done?? How do you mean?

His friends testified that he wrote it himself to remember his late mum.
The blogger got it wrong.
The man died last Friday
Re: Man Dies After 'RIP' Was Written At The Back Of His Shirt During Graduation by ozento: 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
what!
Re: Man Dies After 'RIP' Was Written At The Back Of His Shirt During Graduation by DarkJeddi(m): 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Man Dies After 'RIP' Was Written At The Back Of His Shirt During Graduation by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
shogotermies:
Lol.
With proper investigation u can get the person who wrote that.
recall 70% of those who wrote something on his shirt were his course mates.
I. E there must be a writing that would match that.
Proper investigation may require getting exams scripts and comparing it with what's on the shirt. Thank u

After doing all these & getting him/her arrested,,,, (1) what exactly would be your charges against him/her?

(2) are you going to be the judge?

If you ask me, I would say it's a lost case. There are many who have had worse things written on their wears during signing out stuff.

May we not experience evil coincidence
Re: Man Dies After 'RIP' Was Written At The Back Of His Shirt During Graduation by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
paulemmy19:

His friends testified that he wrote it himself to remember his late mum.
The blogger got it wrong.
The man died last Friday

Don't mind them. The written words had nothing to do with his death jare. Who knows how many graduates that have died in this new week? People die daily.

Untimely death shall not be our portion

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After 'RIP' Was Written At The Back Of His Shirt During Graduation by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Don't mind them. The written words had nothing to do with his death jare. Who knows how many graduates that have died in this new week? People die daily.

Untimely death shall not be our portion
yeah
Re: Man Dies After 'RIP' Was Written At The Back Of His Shirt During Graduation by Karemarealty288(m): 1:44am On Feb 17, 2021
God made man simple...but man made himself complicated.

Re: Man Dies After 'RIP' Was Written At The Back Of His Shirt During Graduation by shogotermies(m): 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
He becomes the number one suspect.
He would be in custody for questioning and to state the reasons he choose to write rip on d guy's shirt.
Afterwards, they check his database, search is house with a warrant and if he shows to be clean. They release him probably when his lawyer arrives. Then they put an eye on him, he must be available always.

SimplyFacts:

After doing all these & getting him/her arrested,,,, (1) what exactly would be your charges against him/her?

(2) are you going to be the judge?

If you ask me, I would say it's a lost case. There are many who have had worse than things written on their wears during signing out stuff.

May we not experience evil coincidence
Re: Man Dies After 'RIP' Was Written At The Back Of His Shirt During Graduation by Steady259(m): 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
Wicked world.

Another young soul lost.

This should be added to 1000ways to die in Nigeria.
Re: Man Dies After 'RIP' Was Written At The Back Of His Shirt During Graduation by stupidmod3: 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
sooo u saying if i write rip on buhari dress e will die d next day bah undecided
Re: Man Dies After 'RIP' Was Written At The Back Of His Shirt During Graduation by oloyedewaris(m): 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
Youths and nonsense ehn, what's the essence of those sign out tops

(1) (Reply)

How I Became A Cultist: Years Lost But Never Found / Commercial Sex Worker Strips 2 Her Pant 2 Fight Male Who Refuse 2 Pay After Sex / How Offa Armed Robbers Protected Winners Chapel Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.