Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Gbenga Daniel Joins APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Daniel Joins APC (26501 Views)

Wike, Okupe, Gbenga Daniel — Six Winners And Losers Of PDP Primary / Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos / Ahmed Aluko Storms Out Of NEC Meeting, Joins APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Daniel Joins APC by udemzyudex(m): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2021
Monogamy:
Hahahahahaha.

PDP final burial is on 2023

Cos Daniel moved to another useless party? all these kids on nairaland sef.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Joins APC by udemzyudex(m): 11:16am On Feb 16, 2021
Hallams:
You nailed it. I told a friend something like this last week. He was arguing and telling how APC has failed. Yes APC has failed but the opposition doesn't have the structure to seize power from them

that means you all have agreed to continue with the suffering right?
Re: Gbenga Daniel Joins APC by Johnson5258: 11:20am On Feb 16, 2021
Anybody who understands politics would know that there's a strong coalition for 2023 to move power down south and moves for restructuring. They have been winning because of strong unity now let's use that tool too. You can't fight when you're in the opposition you have to join in order to change what you know is wrong. Even if na Tinubu then everybody has to back him up, only that I don't know how APC presidential primary would look like.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Joins APC by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:28am On Feb 16, 2021
muykem:
Instead of him to retire from active politics and gives more time to service of God and humanity.

If you know how many blood OGD shed in Ogun state, you will admonish him to seek for God's face, confess and repent of all his murderous sins before taking up humanitarian work.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel Joins APC by Goodman247: 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
Don't take all this politicians serious, they are there for thier selfish interest , political prostitutes
Re: Gbenga Daniel Joins APC by Comedian2019: 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
He will soon join them in saying PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years. grin grin grin
Awon weyrey politicians.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Joins APC by anurd1991: 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
Eyah, sorry

jaxxy:
Apc has no ideology bt strongly believes in poaching to survive due to its weak ideology and cluelessness. This is because it is an empty and insecure party. It has nothing substantial to offer anybody and is in a constant state of confusion and rancor.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Joins APC by Dapson73(m): 12:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
I remember Daniel as a Governor then, he was the best civilian Governor Ogun ever had.

In terms of employment, no Ogun Governor meets his achievement, He established a lot to mention few, Trace, Ogroma etc

in terms of inclusiveness in governance , either you are his party person or not, as long you have positive impact, he includes the person.

Best sport loving Governor, he hosted National Game Festival, RIYE ( Remo, Ijebu, Yewa and Egba)
Although he supported APC candidate in 2019 in person of Governor Dapo Abiodun, when it was cleared that Atiku just used him to secure the party ticket and was later dump for Saraki.

Ogun indigenes would always be grateful to Otunba Asoludero as fondly called.

3 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel Joins APC by SolarEdge: 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
Politics!

Hello! Have you seen my Signature for a mouth watery and hard to believe offer? Slide to my DM asap
Re: Gbenga Daniel Joins APC by Brushstrokes20: 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
Apc/pdp are same THIEVES , different names!
Re: Gbenga Daniel Joins APC by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
This won't change the fact that APC is going to disappear alongside Buhari
wait and see
Re: Gbenga Daniel Joins APC by Tareq1105: 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
OGD remain my personal person anytime, any day, any party for the simple reason that he employed my wife 17 yrs ago.

Ride on Otunba.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Joins APC by princdebola201(m): 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
Khaleepha5681:
This won't change the fact that APC is going to disappear alongside Buhari

wait and see
oga wake up from dream PDP political structure is depleting this one is still talking nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel Joins APC by overseasnbeyond: 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
Whenever they are broke and hungry, they go back to their vomit, politicians with no ideology and sense of decency
etokhana:

https://www.today.ng/news/politics/ogun-governor-gbenga-daniel-defects-apc-347222/amp?__twitter_impression=true
Re: Gbenga Daniel Joins APC by NnamdiN: 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
keneck1:
If you say there is no hope for you no issues,as for Naija we go dey go high on a steady,and the ALMIGHTY go dey bless also our amiable president Muhammad Buhari. In case lagoon never full oo,still dey look for customers
yawns
Re: Gbenga Daniel Joins APC by adeniyi65(m): 1:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
He shocked me!

Re: Gbenga Daniel Joins APC by ogundeleai(m): 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
All things turning around for jagaban presidency ambition.....Gbogbo WA nigboro Timo oun toun happen....
Re: Gbenga Daniel Joins APC by CaptainFM1: 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
The political space is closed within a circle since 1960! No new or fresh entrant unless you are a crony or you have one god father inside. It is always them (the elites/political class) VS the ordinary citizens.

The system has been so rigged against the masses that they don't want outsider or anything that will upturn the political orders. That's why they fear the uprising / protest of youths and they will do anything to prevent the youth from liberating themselves.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Joins APC by abalog: 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
I love this man, Otunba Gbenga Daniel. He employed me into Ogun state civil service only for one self-centered who took over him to disengaged me. Till today, I couldn't get any reasonable job.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Joins APC by divineappo(m): 4:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
Mark my words, Gbenga Daniel is a spy for Atiku
Re: Gbenga Daniel Joins APC by Mozegee: 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
The only give their services of God and humanity only in the grave. Nigerian politicians are the most selfish people in the world.
muykem:
Instead of him to retire from active politics and gives more time to service of God and humanity.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Joins APC by feedthenation(m): 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
---Nothing new about politicians defecting to the ruling party---part of their plans for 2023---
Re: Gbenga Daniel Joins APC by Jossyfine(f): 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
What's happening Uche Secondus?
Re: Gbenga Daniel Joins APC by garfield1: 1:23am On Feb 17, 2021
jaxxy:
Apc has no ideology bt strongly believes in poaching to survive due to its weak ideology and cluelessness. This is because it is an empty and insecure party. It has nothing substantial to offer anybody and is in a constant state of confusion and rancor.

Stop talking nonsense boy.why are you so pained? How did APC poach him? Does your pdp have any ideology

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel Joins APC by garfield1: 1:26am On Feb 17, 2021
Jossyfine:
What's happening Uche Secondus?

Secondment my Queen
Re: Gbenga Daniel Joins APC by jaxxy(m): 8:32am On Feb 17, 2021
garfield1:

Stop talking nonsense boy.why are you so pained? How did APC poach him? Does your pdp have any ideology

Aren’t u hearing all manners of nonsense from Jonathan, ffk to many other they are trying to poach it sounds ridiculous.

Pdp is also useless.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Joins APC by EagleNest(m): 8:43am On Feb 17, 2021
Let's not run the risk of one party system in Nigeria. Unfortunately whenever the political tide changes, these set of people will move again. Same of same, no ideology nor principle. APC=PDP.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Joins APC by springer: 9:34am On Feb 17, 2021
I thought he said he quitted politics already

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"We Always Knew He Was A PDP Man" - LP reacts to Okupe's resignation / Presidency Intervenes In Dokubo-Asari’s Arrest / Enough Of The Theatrics, Go To Court Amaechi Tells Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.