Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

I Will Always Stay Loyal To You - Bobrisky Tells Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Always Stay Loyal To You - Bobrisky Tells Tonto Dikeh (670 Views)

"You Will Learn": Verydarkman Tells Tonto Dikeh, Others After His Release(Video) / "May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar / Who Needs A Chair With This Kind Of Bum Bum – Fans Tells Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Always Stay Loyal To You - Bobrisky Tells Tonto Dikeh by janefblog: 10:00am On Feb 16, 2021
Social media personality Bobrisky has reassured Tonto Dikeh of his loyalty to her following report of her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill marrying his PA, Rosy Meurer who for years denied having an affair with him and being one of the reasons for their divorce.

In an Instagram post Bobrisky shared, he stated that he will remain loyal to Tonto Dikeh who is upset with him for being rude to her. He added that the actress is too busy for gossip and drama.

The cross-dresser wrote;

How I wish you all know d new @tontolet she is too busy for gossips and drama! Love u always. Keep winning..

You might be upset with me cos I .............. https://janefblog.com/16093-2i-will-always-stay-loyal-to-you-bobrisky-tells-tonto-dikeh/

Re: I Will Always Stay Loyal To You - Bobrisky Tells Tonto Dikeh by Fahdiga(m): 10:08am On Feb 16, 2021
Only a mad person will stay loyal to a fellow mad person

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Stay Loyal To You - Bobrisky Tells Tonto Dikeh by DaddyRochie1642: 10:14am On Feb 16, 2021
What should I do with this news
Re: I Will Always Stay Loyal To You - Bobrisky Tells Tonto Dikeh by dollytino4real(f): 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
Bob fine here compare to kingmom
Re: I Will Always Stay Loyal To You - Bobrisky Tells Tonto Dikeh by lilvicky68(m): 1:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
Many are mad but few are roaming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Always Stay Loyal To You - Bobrisky Tells Tonto Dikeh by Mandela27: 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
this Tonto fit don open leg for Bob o

(1) (Reply)

Author Odubawo Shares Photos Of Herself Before, During And After Marriage / Watch Governor Wike And Senator Rochas Okorocha Show Off Their Dancing Skills At / Check Out Hot Pictures Of This Model Who's Also A Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.