Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,061 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

Lady Accused Of Breaking Tonto Dike’s Home Marries Ex-husband, Churchill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Accused Of Breaking Tonto Dike’s Home Marries Ex-husband, Churchill (220 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shades Ex-husband, Churchill Who Said He's A Tireless Machine In Bed / BREAKING: Tonto Dike, Funke Adesiyan Fight In Lekki (photos) / Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Accused Of Breaking Tonto Dike’s Home Marries Ex-husband, Churchill by tkgz(m): 10:09am On Feb 16, 2021
Budding actress, Rosaline Meurer accused of breaking Tonto Dike’s home has gotten married to her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill.

Churchill disclosed this on his Instagram page as he addressed Rosy Meurer as ‘Mrs Churchill’ while wishing her a happy birthday.

He wrote: “During my hard times when depression would have taken the better part of me, you were my bedrock. When it was like the whole world was against me, you stood by me and took missiles for me.

“Happy birthday Mrs Churchill. Age with grace, I’ve got your back.”
See More: https://www.cuzideas.com/lady-accused-of-breaking-tonto-dikes-home-marries-ex-husband-churchill/

Re: Lady Accused Of Breaking Tonto Dike’s Home Marries Ex-husband, Churchill by tesseract: 10:17am On Feb 16, 2021
I guess tonto dike doesn't care. She's moved on with her life

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Into Nollywood - Patience Ozokwo Narrates / See The Name Banky W And His Wife Give Their Newly Born Baby Boy / Join The Winning Teams With Our Sure Daily Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.