Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,364 members, 7,861,003 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

I Was A Virgin Till 24 – Nigerian Singer, Flavour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was A Virgin Till 24 – Nigerian Singer, Flavour (136 Views)

Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come / 'I Was A Virgin Till 24' - Flavour (Video) / Singer Flavour Celebrates His Mother's 59th Birthday With Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was A Virgin Till 24 – Nigerian Singer, Flavour by tkgz(m): 10:44am On Feb 16, 2021
Nigerian singer, Chinedu Okoli, popularly known as “Flavour” has revealed that he was a virgin till 24.

The father of three made this known in an interview with Ebuka on Bounce Radio.

Flavour also recalled living with a man who had no TV, would not allow women in and also prohibited intake of alcohol.

According to him, living with the man made it impossible for him to associate with women at that time.

“I was a virgin till I was 24-years-old. This was possible because the first man I used to live with who was also the first man I served never granted me access to television.
See More: https://www.cuzideas.com/i-was-a-virgin-till-24-nigerian-singer-flavour/

Re: I Was A Virgin Till 24 – Nigerian Singer, Flavour by ComfortSolace(f): 10:50am On Feb 16, 2021

(1) (Reply)

A Must See Talent / Entertainment / Movie Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.