Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Does Buhari Have A Hidden Agenda Against Southern Youths? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Buhari Have A Hidden Agenda Against Southern Youths? (185 Views)

Ortom: Anyone Against Southern Governors' Resolve Has Hidden Agenda / Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? / "Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Buhari Have A Hidden Agenda Against Southern Youths? by The5DME(m): 11:05am On Feb 16, 2021
Does Buhari have a hidden agenda against the southern youths of Nigeria? Why is it that all the so called EFCC raids against internet fraudsters have been directed only towards the southern youths? Are there no yahoo boys in places like kano, kaduna, Katsina or all the other nothern states?
Why was sars majorly unleashed on the southern youths? I think there's a hidden agenda behind all these. It will be really silly of us to think that there aren't any yahoo boys with tatoos, laptops and airpods also in the north but i've never vead in the news before of EFCC nabbing the fraudsters and parading them on the internet with their face on the news the way they've been doing to the southerners.

EFCC and sars majorly on the southernevs while ignoring the north. Anyone with a fully functional brain will see what is really playing out before our eyes here.

nb: before you attack me, please paste a link to a publication where a northern youth has been arrested with their face on the web for fraud. Maybe i haven't seen one before.
Re: Does Buhari Have A Hidden Agenda Against Southern Youths? by Never4getU: 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2021
No need to argue this fact...it's evident regards to recent happenings in the south of which the president feign ignorance. The killings by hersmen doesn't attract concern from authorities but the minutes victims reacted presidency would fit f it's voices.

I use to say it that there's a reason hausa/fulani continue to merginalize the rest of the country, it's to take undue advantage of the south using it's number in the military and other sister security forces.

If u all don't know, if war breakout today, all the military armory will be use against the rest of us. Buhari has display this brazen complicit against the oath of office he undertook.

(1) (Reply)

@mynd44 Are You A Tribalist? / 2023: Ex-army Chief Ihejirike’s Move To Join APC Excites Party / Fulanis' Are Fighting Because They Want Justice- Lawmaker - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.