Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

For Independent/upcoming Artists The Best Platform To Promote Songs And Get Paid - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / For Independent/upcoming Artists The Best Platform To Promote Songs And Get Paid (134 Views)

Portable Songs And Net Worth / 2019 Boomplay Music Facts, Top Artistes, Songs And Albums / Join Whatsapp Group For Upcoming Artists(promote Your Song) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Independent/upcoming Artists The Best Platform To Promote Songs And Get Paid by Olayiide: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2021
The music industry is a gold mine. No, scrap that. It is a valueless mine because once you are talented and are ready to put in the work, you are set up for a lifetime of success and well, financial freedom. It is that easy right? Well the bombshell is, it is not always that easy for upcoming and or independent artists who haven’t had a chance to put their music out there to the world or to be discovered by people.

It is for this reason that we have put up a list of seven great free streaming platforms where you could upload your music and still get paid. Not only that, you get a chance to be discovered and who knows, your breakout may be around the corner!

7 Guardian Tv
6 Soundcloud
5 Djooky
Read full post here: http://thescoove.africa/the-best-platforms-to-promote-your-music-for-free/

(1) (Reply)

Sale Of Professional Musical Instruments At Affordable Prices / New: Loyal - Take Me Down Ft. 9thwolf / Phlexdenary – Flavour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.