Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa (5436 Views)

Economic Hardship: Two Women Fight At Bank ATM (video) / UBA Sets International Spending Limit To $20 Per Month / Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa by Adesusuu(f): 11:24am On Feb 16, 2021
Hello, please I need help!

Which Bank in Nigeria has the highest spending limit for international transactions?

I would like to make payment above 300 dollars, the fact that most banks are capped at 100 dollars is so frustrating.
Re: Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa by choicebrnd(m): 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
zenith is $200... I got system u can use to transact above $1000...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
Use Barter by Flutterwave

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa by fffolly: 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
choicebrnd:

Info please
Re: Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa by paddyDIGITAL(m): 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nenyezz:
More details. How does it work?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:

More details. How does it work?
Download the app on playstore and create a virtual card which u can fund for international transactions. you can send upto 200k daily and up yo 4m in a month. very fast and efficient and reliable instead of falling prey to scammers. Google barter by flutterwave

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa by paddyDIGITAL(m): 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nenyezz:
Download the app on playstore and create a virtual card which u can fund for international transactions. you can send upto 200k daily and up yo 4m in a month. very fast and efficient and reliable instead of falling prey to scammers. Google barter by flutterwave
Sorry, can one fund the virtual card with Naira debt card for up to 200k?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa by fffolly: 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nenyezz:

What's their exchange rate to naira
Re: Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 17, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:

Sorry, can one fund the virtual card with Naira debt card for up to 200k?
yes exactly, fund from your naira debit card. Then use the virtual card for international payments.
Re: Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 17, 2021
fffolly:

It was 475 the last time I used it.
Re: Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa by d33types: 10:50am On Feb 17, 2021
choicebrnd:
Zenith is 100USD
Re: Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa by Adesusuu(f): 3:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
Thank you I use bater by flutter wave for some transactions, but their rate is Abit high. Almost same as wema. I went to access bank and I was told by 2 different staff that it is unlimited. However, I sent a mail for enquiry and I was told that it is 100 dollars cap. I don't even know what to believe. Access is a bit cheaper than flutter wave.

Nenyezz:
Re: Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa by Adesusuu(f): 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
choicebrnd:

Please what is the system? I have tried zenith and it is 100usd cap.
Re: Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa by Adesusuu(f): 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
Opened an access bank account and got a Visa card, still going to try it out to see if it would work.
Re: Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa by Adesusuu(f): 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
fffolly:

As as today it is 477naira to 1 dollar
Re: Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
Adesusuu:
Thank you I use bater by flutter wave for some transactions, but their rate is Abit high. Almost same as wema. I went to access bank and I was told by 2 different staff that it is unlimited. However, I sent a mail for enquiry and I was told that it is 100 dollars cap. I don't even know what to believe. Access is a bit cheaper than flutter wave.

yes banks are cheaper, but they have 100dollar limit.
Re: Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa by Adesusuu(f): 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
Nenyezz:
yes banks are cheaper, but they have 100dollar limit.

I am coming back to this because barter rate is so crazy � as at today 528 to one dollar. Please do you have any idea on anyother cheaper platform that allows payment above 100dollars in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Adesusuu:

I am coming back to this because barter rate is so crazy � as at today 528 to one dollar. Please do you have any idea on anyother cheaper platform that allows payment above 100dollars in Nigeria?
I think there is now an option to create a firstbank virtual card. Google more about it
Re: Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa by cmoney22222: 2:11am On Aug 28, 2021
Is the virtual card more than 100$ limit?
Nenyezz:
I think there is now an option to create a firstbank virtual card. Google more about it
Re: Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 28, 2021
cmoney22222:
Is the virtual card more than 100$ limit?
I don't know the current limit, but someone posted on this forum, he used the firstbank virtual card to make payment of 230 dollar, this was in June.
Re: Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa by realglob(m): 9:03am On Aug 28, 2021
Can one fund his bater virtual dollar card and send money to SEPA?
Re: Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa by fffolly: 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
Adesusuu:

Contact me on WhatsApp if you want to make online payment at a cheaper rate.
Re: Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa by Adesusuu(f): 10:05am On Aug 29, 2021
Nenyezz:
thank you. I would check this out. I also heard about sterling bank's gomoney app would check them out too.
Re: Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa by edisoncash: 2:30am On Sep 19, 2021
Adesusuu:
thank you. I would check this out. I also heard about sterling bank's gomoney app would check them out too.

Maximum of 3 cards per month: Every gomoney user can now generate a maximum of 3 virtual cards every month. Virtual cards are also limited to an international spending limit of $100 per month, regardless of how many cards you generate.
Re: Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa by edisoncash: 2:40am On Sep 19, 2021
WarmWood4:
Have you considered using an international online financial institution that would not have a limitation like that? If you're making an international business transaction, consider Genome https://www.genome.eu/ - not only that they have internal trasnfers that are instant ans free to make, their limits for business transaction are way higher, and other options like SEPA and SWIFT are available with no hidden fees. You can also use their payment gateway service and accept payments on your website if you're providing services or selling products.

Please can you give more enlightenment on how this works
Re: Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa by Austin3030: 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
edisoncash:

Maximum of 3 cards per month: Every gomoney user can now generate a maximum of 3 virtual cards every month. Virtual cards are also limited to an international spending limit of $100 per month, regardless of how many cards you generate.
. So does mean if you have 3 cards you can access only $100 per month
Or $100x3=$300?
Re: Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa by Emir411: 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
Has anyone found out the true limit on access Visa card?
Re: Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa by jackson44(m): 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
[quote author=Emir411 post=110069578]Has anyone found out the true limit on access Visa card? [/quote

My access bank Mastercard has $200/month

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa by neutralmind: 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2022
I'm interested in this conversation
Re: Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa by Akinkunmi009: 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
I can help you out…. What’s your location?
Re: Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa by Akinkunmi009: 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
Adesusuu:
Hello, please I need help!

Which Bank in Nigeria has the highest spending limit for international transactions?

I would like to make payment above 300 dollars, the fact that most banks are capped at 100 dollars is so frustrating.
what if I help you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Become A Legit Or Legal Yahoo Boy In Nigeria, Without Efcc Wahala / Group Plot Takeover Of 5 Top Banks / Little Drops Of Water, Makes A Mighty Ocean. Do You Believe This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.