Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

David Mark's Daughter, Blessing Onuh, Join APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark's Daughter, Blessing Onuh, Join APC (32869 Views)

—david Mark's Daughter Reveals Why She Dumped PDP / David Mark’s Daughter, Blessing Onuh Dumps PDP After Losing Reps Ticket / Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark's Daughter, Blessing Onuh, Join APC by jimi4us: 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
such an ugly aunty

1 Like

Re: David Mark's Daughter, Blessing Onuh, Join APC by Markapela77: 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
Poor man motto
Mokason288:

All is Vanity

1 Like

Re: David Mark's Daughter, Blessing Onuh, Join APC by Sirjamo: 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
T
Re: David Mark's Daughter, Blessing Onuh, Join APC by Sirjamo: 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
The Poverty Development Party will soon sell its headquarters and INEC will deregister the useless thing.
Re: David Mark's Daughter, Blessing Onuh, Join APC by guy222: 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
Mokason288:
Ugly Anty
See this one, if she give you her konto you no go collect? somebody like you go chop clean mouth self. If you fit succeed knack this one wella, na six digit go enter your account sharparly,
Re: David Mark's Daughter, Blessing Onuh, Join APC by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
Re: David Mark's Daughter, Blessing Onuh, Join APC by toxtimmy: 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
'Nigeria worst enemy are politicians, military, judiciary and police".

This are the reasons Nigeria is deep in a rotten shit hole.
Re: David Mark's Daughter, Blessing Onuh, Join APC by Mokason288(m): 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
guy222:
See this one, if she give you her konto you no go collect? somebody like you go chop clean mouth self. If you fit succeed knack this one wella, na six digit go enter your account sharparly,
I can’t do that because of my love for Christ
Re: David Mark's Daughter, Blessing Onuh, Join APC by Jones4190(m): 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2021
gambia:
APC= PDP. Bunch of clowns.
APC = PDP, Prove ?
ANSWER
Since we know they are both parties, The 2nd "P" in PDP is a constant and so may not be included in the equation. OR we may as well say APC"P" = PD"P"
"P" = Party
Divide both sides of the equation by the constant "P".
Resulting in APC = PD
This means that if A+P+C = x, Also P+D must be equal to x
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
Using the alphabet A -Z numbers, whereby A = 1 and Z=26
Substituting letters with their corresponding numbers.
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20
Therefore APC = PDP

2 Likes

Re: David Mark's Daughter, Blessing Onuh, Join APC by Mokason288(m): 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
toxtimmy:
'Nigeria worst enemy are politicians, military, judiciary and police".

This are the reasons Nigeria is deep in a rotten shit hole.

Nigeria’s worst enemies are Fulani and Buhari

Leave our politicians alone

Because if you were in their shoes you would do the same
Re: David Mark's Daughter, Blessing Onuh, Join APC by Allakent: 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
wink wink wink wink

Re: David Mark's Daughter, Blessing Onuh, Join APC by Felabarmudia: 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
Re: David Mark's Daughter, Blessing Onuh, Join APC by SavageResponse(m): 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
So while David Mark is chopping in the PDP his daughter would be chopping in the APC grin
Re: David Mark's Daughter, Blessing Onuh, Join APC by UncommonLogic: 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
I see Igbos and Ndigbo Nile wailing over this thread.

Igbos have lost two great mentors.

May Igbos never see peace.

God bless Buhari
God bless Tinubu
God bless APC
Re: David Mark's Daughter, Blessing Onuh, Join APC by murade: 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
is better for wike and secondu to beg apc care taker committee not to empty pdp for them alone
Re: David Mark's Daughter, Blessing Onuh, Join APC by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
princdebola201:
PDP is dead broke. Wike the sugar daddy of the party is no longer paying after his candidate lost presidential primary, his candidate lost out in house of rep minority leader position.

Wike has turned his back to his stooge, and is instigating other govs against pdp nwc. Allocations from FG is also shrinking so PDP govs re no longer paying the party bills, that's why secondus use billing kill obasekicheesy.

Atiku will rather hoard his dollars till it is time for PDP primarycheesy. Pdp 2023 primary election will be a showdown between atiku and pdp governorscheesy

Las las the party has lost 2023 election before it started
Are they members of PDP? What concerns PDP with their defection?
Re: David Mark's Daughter, Blessing Onuh, Join APC by Onuoha1234(m): 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
David Mark's daughter joins APC. Is that News?The Press inNigeria is IDLE wallowing in gossip and sensation misleading the gullible masses!
Re: David Mark's Daughter, Blessing Onuh, Join APC by toxtimmy: 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
Mumu... If na so then the Fulani people have also spoken that you should leave their politicians alone as you will do the same thing if you were in their shoes... remember Buhari is a politician so problem solved.

Again you be mumu and I say that politely.

Mokason288:

Nigeria’s worst enemies are Fulani and Buhari

Leave our politicians alone

Because if you were in their shoes you would do the same
Re: David Mark's Daughter, Blessing Onuh, Join APC by seguno2: 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
Gaddafi1:
Everyone joining the ruling party simply because of what they will gain, our politics is still several years backward. We actually need serious reform and constitutional review. Yet to see any difference between the various parties, none is founded on any ideology except to loot the national resources,

Please what work are you doing to realise any of the oyoyo things that you want
Re: David Mark's Daughter, Blessing Onuh, Join APC by geedrone: 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
Most of the politicians understand that Arewa has made all arrangements to enable Arewa politicians to appoint whoever pleases Arewa to political offices in 2023.

From INEC to the Judiciary to the EFCC and to the Armed Forces leaderships, Arewa has positioned its men for the 2023 national election.
Re: David Mark's Daughter, Blessing Onuh, Join APC by Gaddafi1: 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
Exactly
WiLdFLame:

I don’t think democracy is good for us, we won’t progress with this system of government we found ourselves
Re: David Mark's Daughter, Blessing Onuh, Join APC by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
Mokason288:

All is Vanity
To you for me it brings peace to my mind
Re: David Mark's Daughter, Blessing Onuh, Join APC by charidot(m): 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
OLD NEWS. THE WOMAN DEFECTED IN AN ELABORATE CEREMONY IN NOVEMBER LAST YEAR. WHY BRING IT HERE AND MAKE IT NEW?

SamuelOamen:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-david-marks-daughter-bauchi-rep-join-apc/
Re: David Mark's Daughter, Blessing Onuh, Join APC by Advocate500: 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
Father don loot finished is now the turn of the children to loot ,youths make try get sense abeg.

1 Like

Re: David Mark's Daughter, Blessing Onuh, Join APC by Tareq1105: 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
Mokason288:
Ugly Anty

My point is if my father has the kinda money her dad has

I MUST FINE

BY FIRE BY FORCE

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Far from it, you didn't make any sense bcoz it's the responsibility of God, our maker to create creatures.

I'm not sure has started sharing that responsibility with someone like you.

That lady would win irrespective of the party. Go and find out.
Re: David Mark's Daughter, Blessing Onuh, Join APC by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
We will never vote APC again
But time is coming
Re: David Mark's Daughter, Blessing Onuh, Join APC by Drizzy5001(m): 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
With the way people are defecting to Apc, I doubt if PDP will exist come 2023 sef. undecided
Re: David Mark's Daughter, Blessing Onuh, Join APC by Makebitcoin: 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
really
Re: David Mark's Daughter, Blessing Onuh, Join APC by Vision3: 7:24am On Feb 17, 2021
Mokason288:
Ugly Anty

My point is if my father has the kinda money her dad has

I MUST FINE

BY FIRE BY FORCE

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Over Sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday / Gen. Murtala Backed Coup Against Gowon For Appointing Igbo Man NNPC DG - Clark / House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.