Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

I Found Skeleton With Money On My Backyard - COMPLETED - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Found Skeleton With Money On My Backyard - COMPLETED (3223 Views)

The Human Skeleton My Students Drew / Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) / This Dude Built A Guitar Out Of His Dead Uncle’s Skeleton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found Skeleton With Money On My Backyard - COMPLETED by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
I Found Skeleton With Money on My BackYard

I got a Metal Detector as A Gift and Here is What I Found on my Back Yard. Hello to everyone I’m Peter, I’m 20, and Today I Want to Share my Story with you !

https://topsterstories.com/i-found-skeleton-with-money-on-my-backyard/

Re: I Found Skeleton With Money On My Backyard - COMPLETED by frostland(m): 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ok
Re: I Found Skeleton With Money On My Backyard - COMPLETED by HORLADSTAR(m): 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
la click la craze

3 Likes

Re: I Found Skeleton With Money On My Backyard - COMPLETED by BigYash: 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
Go and report to the police fast.. Person like me no dey like that kind story.. Take the story to the police asap

2 Likes

Re: I Found Skeleton With Money On My Backyard - COMPLETED by Smitharo(m): 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
On your backyard? shocked

Werey.

1 Like

Re: I Found Skeleton With Money On My Backyard - COMPLETED by 1x2x3: 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
topster419:
I Found Skeleton With Money on My BackYard

I got a Metal Detector as A Gift and Here is What I Found on my Back Yard. Hello to everyone I’m Peter, I’m 20, and Today I Want to Share my Story with you !

https://topsterstories.com/i-found-skeleton-with-money-on-my-backyard/

The problem with you upcoming story tellers and bloggers is basically misleading headlines, click baits and wanting to make quick cash. Let me advise you a bit..... NL is an avenue for you to grow as much as you wish however, you've got to be strategic and stop posting links for people to go to your empty website. Gain some trust and followers here by posting your interesting stories in full, keep doing it without wanting people to click a link. At a point you will gain reasonable amount of followers expecting your great stories that if you post link for them to continue reading they will gladly follow.

There's a guy called "explorer" or something like that, he has built such a reputation that if the decides building his website today people will gladly follow because they know quality of his post.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found Skeleton With Money On My Backyard - COMPLETED by HaBaE(m): 12:22am On Feb 17, 2021
1x2x3:

The problem with you upcoming story tellers and bloggers is basically misleading headlines, click baits and wanting to make quick cash. Let me advise you a bit..... NL is an avenue for you to grow as much as you wish however, you've got to be strategic and stop posting links for people to go to your empty website. Gain some trust and followers here by posting your interesting stories in full, keep doing it without wanting people to click a link. At a point you will gain reasonable amount of followers expecting your great stories that if you post link for them to continue reading they will gladly follow.

There's a guy called "explorer" or something like that, he has built such a reputation that if the decides building his website today people will gladly follow because they know quality of his post.

You nailed it.... Gbam

2 Likes

Re: I Found Skeleton With Money On My Backyard - COMPLETED by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 25, 2021
Thank you sir

(1) (Reply)

The Unluckiest Man in the world / Futo Direct Entry Admission Status / Ebsu Post Ume Result Is Out At Last!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.