Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Warning: Do Not Read This If You Are Not From The Igbo Part Of Nigeria. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Warning: Do Not Read This If You Are Not From The Igbo Part Of Nigeria. (242 Views)

Dinosaur Bones Found In Lagos, Warning Message Written On A Tablet (Photos) / Ibadan: "Urinate Here And Contact AIDS" Warning Spotted (Photo) / Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning: Do Not Read This If You Are Not From The Igbo Part Of Nigeria. by Ukpaiman222(m): 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
WARNING: DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU ARE NOT FROM THE IGBO PART OF NIGERIA.

The story of two Igbo brothers: narrated by their mother.

Agu and his brother were born in my first five years of marriage Agu came in the 1st year and Uzo came in the 3rd year so the were two years apart began Mrs uju the mother of Agu and Uzo.

They grew up happily,did everything together went to school and played alongside other children in the village.

In no time my children grew from boys to men but something surprised me, unlike other children who separated from their siblings,Agu and Uzo's bond grew stronger.
The started hustling,day and night round to make ends meet,but yet all their efforts were in vain nothing to show for it,so one morning,on the Advice of an old lady,
They went to see a fortune teller to determine their respective futures.
Agu was told that he will obtain great fortune, be rich and known amongst the people as a wealthy man, Uzo on the other hand did not get much luck, he was told he would live from hand to mouth and will have to suffer to be able to feed.

When the got home,the Agu was so happy with the news and he let it take over him, over time he grew so proud and refused to do any work, he will sit and laugh at people working day and night and make fun of them because he believed that fortune will fall from heaven because he was told he will be successful.
Uzo on the other hand did not let the bad news derail him, he put in more efforts to his work, remained humble and diligent in his work.

Eventually he became successful and was known in the land as a wealthy person.
When his brother has realized what has happened,he went back to the old man, who told him that success does not fall from heaven but you work for it,by then it was too late to make a turn around,he now depended on his brother for survival.

THE HIGH INCOME SKILL WHICH IS ALMOST CERTAIN TO MAKE YOU BUSHEL OF MONEY.

I don't know what you have you been told or what you have been doing that has made you live life like the older brother, you can live like him it's your choice.

Sorry if I sounded harsh or made you feel sad in the paragraph above, look on the bright side because after consecutive failures, I have discovered a way that will help anyone be you the older brother in the story a student, employee, employer, retirees and Pensioners to make money selling "WORDS" it worked in the past and now have been brushed up and made even better.

What lead to this discovery was the fact that making money is simple and the fact that we are now in a digital Era made money making more easy,so I thought of how to make money by studying all who have made good money online and I came to the conclusion that the have one thing in common and that is "THE ARE SELLING" and what most of them sell is A Skill.
Facebook is as a result of the CODING AND PROGRAMMING SKILL As well as Amazon, Microsoft and that has made the masters of this skill rich.

So I dug depper and I stumbled on another skill that brings in Good money when Selling and that is PERSUASIVE WRITING (Copywriting). Then I took my time, learnt it, mastered it and found out people into it and connected with them,and I am pleased to tell that there is Good money selling this Skill.

You don't need to work day and night like Uzo, you can make alot from just applying what I'm about to show you.

But before I continue,what I will show you will cost you 5,000 naira and 3 hours per day for next 60 days. On the other hand, you will have the rare privilege of being in the High Income skill (Copywriting)Academy

During the course of learning, you will personally have the chance to pick on the brains of the Best in the industry not just people who bear the best title but people who went through back and forth to become the best.

I am telling you this because I want you to join a distinguished group of people who have made choices to elevate themselves from present situation.

By agreeing to Join the Academy, you have agreed to walk down 7 steps that will put you ahead of an average Business man and seller in Nigeria not just people in business but any hustle at all, in these steps, you will be walking on

Step 1: Basic introduction to Copywriting, Definition,why you should have the skill and basic Terminologies Used in Copywriting.

Step 2: After knowing the definition of Copywriting and Terminologies Used in Copywriting, you will be given books written by the best in the industry (I will share my speed reading techniques with you) and since you know the Terminologies, you would read the book easily.

Step 3: A swipe file on Advert and Copies that have sold millions written by the God fathers in Copywriting. Given to you to study so as to get a glimpse of what Persuasive copies look like.

Step 4: Headlines that Are irresistible(349 of them)

With attention grabbing words about 70 of them. A newsletter filled with interesting facts and how to connect them to your copy(live examples). Etc

Step 5: Copywriting Note taking with every Nuggets and Important notes.

Step 6: Editing copies for Maximum conversion.(a site link will be given to you,all you need to do is to copy and paste what you have written and the copy will be edited,all mistakes corrected and spaced accordingly.

Step 7: Ways to make money as a copywriter (Blueprint) (3 proven ways to be specific).

and if you can walk these steps,apply what you learnt during the process, use it, you can make yourself a bushel of Money!

Who doesn't like money.

With money, you can comfortably settle your bills even if the double today.

When you have enough money, you can live where you want, take care of your needs, and indulge in your hobbies. If you are able to become financially independent and have the financial resources necessary to live on without working, you’ll enjoy even more freedom since you will be able to do what you want with your time.

Having money makes it possible for you to start a business, build a dream home, pay the costs associated with having a family, or accomplish other goals you believe will help you live a better life.

When you have enough money in the bank, you’ll never need to worry about having a roof over your head or about having enough to eat or about being able to see a doctor when you’re sick. This doesn’t mean you’ll be able to afford everything you want, but you’ll be able to enjoy a stable middle-class Life.

You can attract The opposite Sex aside good looks, the size of your pocket is a key factor in landing the opposite sex. I once lost my girl to a man because as of then I couldn't afford her. Don't lose yours.

You can support those dependent on you.

Appear Fine, dress well and impress peers and family.

With money, you no longer have to feel guilty of not being able to help someone in need, because you will have enough to give.

The benefits of having money is too numerous to mention oooo

This course have doubled
Income of men and will do same for you.

Please this is not the regular Register, you bring 2 people to register trend but a Course designed to elevate you and your finances.

On the course of walking this steps,you will encounter questions that you will need answers to so as a bonus, you will get Free mentoring and Consultations from the best.

5,000 for all These ? How true is this ?

Well it is 100% true

But 5,000 is a lot of money especially giving it to someone I don't know or have never heard of, let me clear the air here ,you might have paid for such Courses before, And the person you paid to made away with the money or he or she did not deliver as the promised, because
They are into Serpentine Marketing.

What this means is that the will sell a course,a book, a class without telling you the whole truth because they don't know it.
And just like the serpent decived Eve,the will not show you the whole materials needed to achieve this results.
They will hide a lot of things needed to achieve desired results.

You will remain broke or better still run away from the course because of lack of progress.

and that made you feel insecure or Say you would never pay for such Courses again,well if it makes you feel better,I have been in your shoes because when I was learning,I encountered such people, I paid for their Courses and after that, I didn't hear from them but I didn't let that slow me down,I rearranged myself and kept pushing,so I know how it feels, so to guarantee you are in safe hands and that you will get what you paid for, below is my personal phone number

08105273566 give it to any law enforcement agency if you don't feel safe after making payments,once contacted,I'll return the money.

But 5,000 is still much,well I would have charge less but if I did that,it will be less and cheap.

Then you won't have to walk those steps

You won't get Free mentoring and Consultations

You won't get to pick on the brains of the Best in the industry

The Course wouldn't be easy to fit your schedule perfectly.

And then it wouldn't be a high income Skill

High income skills will never be cheap and that's a good thing because no matter the circumstances, you'll get what you paid for.

What's next Pay 5,000 now to

Ukpai Prince Chukwuemeka

Fidelity Bank plc

Then send proof of payment to me in WhatsApp via the link ⬇️⬇️

https:///message/WW566QHXYHO3K1

Or better still, contact me through the link above to get in touch before paying.

Copy and Send me the Message below.

Hi Prince,My name is_______ I saw your High income skill Copy and I am interested.
Send me the account details let me make payment and get started immediately.

N/B: This class runs for 60 straight days,that means that you have 60 days to register,so if you wish to be part of the Academy and you don't have the money now, you can still message me Via my WhatsApp link so that we can keep in touch until you have the money to register.

See time waits for no one.

31st of December 2021 is almost here.
Are you going to smash the Financial target you have been setting for years or postpone it to yet another year.

I'm not here to woo you but to awaken the results beast in your lions.

Wake up now and take actions.

N/B: To gain high income Skill/Knowledge
You need:
1. Locate who know road.: You can aquire the High income skill through.
1. By yourself

2. Through videos
This takes time and energy. You may not even have the right materials

This is good but not the best.

3. Through a mentor like me: this is the best because I will not only talk the talk but as your coach,I will walk the walk, guiding through every step you take so in gaining a high income Skill,the first and Important step is to LOCATE WHO KNOW ROAD.

2. You must have money to invest and Implement because money is used to make money
3. You must have data/Phone
4. Writing Materials
5. See possibilities and breakthrough in everything.
6. Don't expect too much too soon.

Are you ready? Are you sure ? then
Make payment to

Ukpai Prince Chukwuemeka

Fidelity Bank plc

This message is for Young Persons reading this Copy.

The best time you have is now, when you are still Young,when you are still living in your parents house this is when you are within the age of 17-25 years,and it has been proven that decisions you make during this stage of your life determine the rest of your life. Only about 7% of people who have made wrong decisions at the this period of their life make a meaning out of their wasted life.

Cyber Crimes is now the talk of the day,youths here and there are joining the trend but where will it lead to.
How long will it continue.
SARS have been disbanded but with the ongoing NIN sim link, law enforcement agency are going to be on look out and can easily track someone engaging in this activities.

Education is key and is the best thing that can happen to an average Man but Education with skill puts you above someone with just A Certificate because where education is required you are there, where skill is required you are there so make the right decision now that you are still under your Parents so that when you finally stand on your own,you stand above someone who choose Cyber Crimes over. Education and Skill

Learn a high income Skill not just Persuasive Writing.
There are others make inquires and get started.

Truth be told, you don't know and can never know how far you can go until you get started.

If you are serious, you will learn in the field, and with a mentor you will learn fast just get started.

Start now.
That Book read it.
That Girl ask her out.
That your crush,shoot your shot.
That lecture, attend it.
That skill learn it.
In all just start. Start I promise you, you won't regret it.

Just start for God's sake!! If you don't start today, tommorow you will regret not starting yesterday...

Make the right choice.

Use the Account details below

Ukpai Prince chukwuemeka

Fidelity Bank PLC

N:B 5,000 can not make someone rich, neither will it make you poor, but what you do with 5,000 can go a long way to elevate you.

You Pay I earn, you earn

You don't pay,I still earn.

It's not arrogance,it's confidence.

Or better still Copy and send this Message below to me in WhatsApp via this link
https:///message/WW566QHXYHO3K1

Hi Prince,My name is______ I saw your High income Skill copy and I am interested, send me your account details so I can make payments immediately.

Our Generation is blessed,I will forever remain grateful to people who lived before Us because the set the pace for Us.

We have the Internet, everything have moved online and people are investing in it.
Why wait for Tomorrow when you can start today.
After school what is next
After all the recklessness,what is next.

Don't miss this Golden opportunity.

Clear all doubt and Act now.

N/B: This Program runs for 60 days and that means you have 60 days to register,so if you don't have the money now, you can still message me through my WhatsApp link let's keep in touch till you have the money.

Best regards

Enoch Ukpai.

AN IMPORTANT POINT TO REMEMBER: You do not have to be twice as tall to see twice as far. Just a few inches more in height will put your vision above the heads of all the rest of the mob.

(1) (Reply)

Traders' Business Forum 2021: The Need To Attend / Rottweiler Puppies / Puma CELL Magma Sneaker Women"s Running Shoes - Nite Pink-puma White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.