Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,818 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

Naira Marley Mocked For Not Staying Calm During His COVID-19 Test - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Mocked For Not Staying Calm During His COVID-19 Test (340 Views)

Bobrisky Not Staying In One Bedroom Flat, Says NSC / 9ice Brags About Not Staying With One Woman (Throwback Video) / Iyanya Mocked For Dropping Just N3k After Much Hailing In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Mocked For Not Staying Calm During His COVID-19 Test by elizabeth24: 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nigerian singer who is idenitified as Azeez Fashola A.K.A Naira Marley has been mocked by his fans for not staying calm during his COVID19 test.

In the video, it captured the moment Naira Marley was being tested for the novel coronavirus.

While he captioned the Video; He said;

“Kmt that woman ended up getting mad because fvck shii mehn. This was like the 5th time she tried… I just can’t mehn,” .
WATCH VIDEO ON https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/02/naira-marley-mocked-for-not-staying-calm-during-his-covid19-test.html

Re: Naira Marley Mocked For Not Staying Calm During His COVID-19 Test by Perfectsouth(m): 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
the woman be like
"na because of you my pickin no get manner, make me self dey mannerless with your covid test
Re: Naira Marley Mocked For Not Staying Calm During His COVID-19 Test by LMS1(m): 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
Wait O, All Your Brag Say U Nor Get Manner.
And All The Long Wrap Of Weed Wey U Dey Smoke I Think Say U Get Mind?
Na Common Test U Dey Fear Like Dis?
E Mean Say If You Naira Mali See Dog You Go Run! grin

(1) (Reply)

Itel Nigeria And Dorathy Storms Computer Village,ikeja Today / Ebony Buxom with Long hair Is WCW / RAR. Download Nasty C Strings And Bling Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.