Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Benue State University Student, Jessica Agee Shot Dead - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Benue State University Student, Jessica Agee Shot Dead (62265 Views)

Cornell University Student Strips In Class To Defend Her Presentation In NewYork / Snake Swallows N36m Cash In JAMB Office Makurdi, Benue State / Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue State University Student, Jessica Agee Shot Dead by Onyenna(m): 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
Jezz
Re: Benue State University Student, Jessica Agee Shot Dead by Johnson225(m): 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
Rip to the dead
Re: Benue State University Student, Jessica Agee Shot Dead by doxijaw: 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
They encourage bad behaviour and act shocked when results come out.
Re: Benue State University Student, Jessica Agee Shot Dead by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.

You don't make that assumptions... it is wrong

1 Like

Re: Benue State University Student, Jessica Agee Shot Dead by capitalzero: 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
Useless people. fulani are killing their farmers and they could not enter forests to fight killer herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Benue State University Student, Jessica Agee Shot Dead by Scrupulous419(m): 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
toxtimmy:
What about your mama and all the women in your family?... Useless man

Useless u,

Kill yourself "Nigeria girls are all useless "

Re: Benue State University Student, Jessica Agee Shot Dead by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
May God console her loved ones
Re: Benue State University Student, Jessica Agee Shot Dead by sammysmiles(m): 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
chatinent:
Jeez, I know this girl.

Oh, men.
E no go pass NorthBank boys.
Big Man you dey Mkd?
Re: Benue State University Student, Jessica Agee Shot Dead by Scrupulous419(m): 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

You don't make that assumptions... it is wrong

Na true that G talk oga...." They are all useless "

Re: Benue State University Student, Jessica Agee Shot Dead by 99thEnemy(m): 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
This my Makurdi and Runs Men.... angry angry angry angry

Aye's and Bag's angry
Re: Benue State University Student, Jessica Agee Shot Dead by GamalNasser: 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
This Benue is another mini Falujah
Re: Benue State University Student, Jessica Agee Shot Dead by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
May God console her loved ones
Re: Benue State University Student, Jessica Agee Shot Dead by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
Please repeat your report and tell us exactly what transpired describing every detail.

1 Like

Re: Benue State University Student, Jessica Agee Shot Dead by chatinent: 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
sammysmiles:
Big Man you dey Mkd?

Schooled there.
Re: Benue State University Student, Jessica Agee Shot Dead by OdefaGirl(f): 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
This story is actually diverted....no details of how and why she was killed.
RIP to her

1 Like

Re: Benue State University Student, Jessica Agee Shot Dead by mmadu4: 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
nna mhen this country every day death death bad news every where
Re: Benue State University Student, Jessica Agee Shot Dead by Albertone(m): 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
Shior

Re: Benue State University Student, Jessica Agee Shot Dead by Meself: 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
2 bad
Re: Benue State University Student, Jessica Agee Shot Dead by OdefaGirl(f): 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
This story is actually diverted....no details of how and why she was killed.
RIP to her

I wonder why Fulanis are killing them like that when they have able-bodied men
Re: Benue State University Student, Jessica Agee Shot Dead by isaythetruth(m): 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
no gain in cultism... they will be promoted to lords, is it lord of the rings or what... NONSENSE!
Re: Benue State University Student, Jessica Agee Shot Dead by sammysmiles(m): 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
chatinent:

Schooled there.
Alright... I can see you are a writer Am also a writer... Aw do you make money from writing?
Re: Benue State University Student, Jessica Agee Shot Dead by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
It's Sad How People get away with murder in this country these days..When will Murderers Start Paying for their Crimes?!This is getting out of Hand.
Re: Benue State University Student, Jessica Agee Shot Dead by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
capitalzero:
Useless people. fulani are killing their farmers and they could not enter forests to fight killer herdsmen

Na true o. How come all these "rugged men" never enter forest go fight bandits since?

1 Like

Re: Benue State University Student, Jessica Agee Shot Dead by tjcare4u2005(m): 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
I R P
Re: Benue State University Student, Jessica Agee Shot Dead by BobbieZion(m): 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
RIP! So sad.

People who don't use their six to think.
They will say they have orientation, but lack basic morality and decency.
Can't fight pound for pound, unless they are lapped by six to seven other senseless touts.
I have never squealed to their dirty,useless threats.

Don't front my comment,I come from where we don't back down even against a 1000 Men.
Re: Benue State University Student, Jessica Agee Shot Dead by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
the girl na Bella... .

SMs go understand
Re: Benue State University Student, Jessica Agee Shot Dead by Dearlord(m): 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
FILEBE:
The ceasing of papers lead to the killing . How?
Next the OP wrote they are jubilation with gunshots .

Did anyone actually got how the girl died? Was she the one that made invigilators seized the cultists paper or was it stray bullets that hit her?

This kind report get as e be o.

Abi una understand?

I no understand my brother ooo!
Re: Benue State University Student, Jessica Agee Shot Dead by optimus106(m): 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
FILEBE:
The ceasing of papers lead to the killing . How?
Next the OP wrote they are jubilation with gunshots .

Did anyone actually got how the girl died? Was she the one that made invigilators seized the cultists paper or was it stray bullets that hit her?

This kind report get as e be o.

Abi una understand?

I had to stop reading at one point

rubbish write up

and it made front page bravoooo

1 Like

Re: Benue State University Student, Jessica Agee Shot Dead by Ojemalad(m): 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
owukpa:
A female Student of Benue State University identified as Jessica Agee was shot dead by unidentified gunmen at her Gyado villa residence in Makurdi last night.

IDOMA VOICE reports that there were gunshots in the second campus of the university while final year students were taking their last paper on Monday.

According to an insider, the shooting was due to the ceasing of some exam slips belonging to suspected cultists who were taking their last paper in the Mass Communication department.

The source, who also sat for the exam, said some of the cultists came from outside the school and also celebrated the graduation of their members who are mostly members of the a popular confraternity with gunshots amidst chanting of ‘orientation’.

The graduating cultists, IDOMA VOICE gathered were promoted by virtue of their graduation to ‘Lords’ in the confraternity.

It took the timely intervention of the men of the Nigeria police for calmness to return to the campus.

But there were fears that rival cultists might later clash tonight in students’ lodges around Gyado Villa, Madam Saba, Opposite CHS, Behind Customary Court and other student dominated areas.

Eventually, the crisis crossed to Gyado Villa and Jessica was killed.

SOURCE>>>>>https://www.idomavoice.com/2021/02/beautiful-benue-state-university-student-jessica-agee-shot-dead.html

May her soul rest in peace.

Hey guys, I'm here for round of data mania. Get MTN data for as low as #200 per gig. Private chat me and let's get started 07065503928.

Note: Strictly for MTN subscribers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record / Hoodlums Attack LASU, Destroy Vehicles / University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.