Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Bayelsa Female Welder Faith Lesley Celebrates 6years As CEO Faomoly Global - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bayelsa Female Welder Faith Lesley Celebrates 6years As CEO Faomoly Global (680 Views)

Bayelsa Female Welder Faith Lesley Celebrates Independence Day Looking Amazing / Bayelsa Female Welder Faith Lesley Show Off Her 500k Sexy Gown As She Attends Fr / Younger Sister To Bayelsa Female Welder Faith Lesley Engaged With Sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Female Welder Faith Lesley Celebrates 6years As CEO Faomoly Global by Rosenews2233: 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
Bayelsa female welder Faith Lesley celebrates 6 years as CEO Faomoly Global Concept Limited

The Chief executive officer, Faomoly Global Concept, Miss Faith Lesley celebrated her company at six years attributing it's success story to God all the way.

Faith who is well known all over Nigeria popularly called 'Her Excellency' said that the celebrations was low keyed due to prevalent Covid19 pandemic but invited some friends and family to mark the day with her.

Speaking during the anniversary event, Mr Barakumo Solomon Odede, president of Miss Nollywood Beauty Pageant commended Miss Faith for her passionate heart for the things she do especially the welding work.

He noted that it is strange seeing a beautiful woman making a living out of welding.

Mr. Odede who is a Girl Child Ambassador called on the Bayelsa state Government to see skillful and talented youths like Miss Faith and partner with them to train more youths.

The anniversary saw friends, family and staff coming together to celebrate with Bayelsa Female welder, Faith Lesley popularly known as "Woman of Steal" as she marked the 6th Anniversary of Faomoly Global Concept.

Faith Lesley fell in love with welding when she was working in a fabrication company during her service year as a corper. In 2015 she launched her Fabrication and Welding company called Faomoly Global Concept which is located opposite Bolex car wash Yenagoa Bayelsa State!

Re: Bayelsa Female Welder Faith Lesley Celebrates 6years As CEO Faomoly Global by Rosenews2233: 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
More photos

Re: Bayelsa Female Welder Faith Lesley Celebrates 6years As CEO Faomoly Global by Rosenews2233: 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
See more photos

Re: Bayelsa Female Welder Faith Lesley Celebrates 6years As CEO Faomoly Global by Rosenews2233: 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
More photos
Re: Bayelsa Female Welder Faith Lesley Celebrates 6years As CEO Faomoly Global by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
I'm a woman but I'll say
"How come a welder is this wealthy?"
Not that I'm expecting them to be poor but what exactly is she welding to be this wealthy?
Re: Bayelsa Female Welder Faith Lesley Celebrates 6years As CEO Faomoly Global by Shellsploit: 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2021
shocked

Welding is not easy ooo..
The first day i tried it, i was electrocuted by electrodes.
Re: Bayelsa Female Welder Faith Lesley Celebrates 6years As CEO Faomoly Global by JONSYN7154: 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
Chii59:
I'm a woman but I'll say
"How come a welder is this wealthy?"
Not that I'm expecting them to be poor but what exactly is she welding to be this wealthy?
pipeline welding and its very lucrative.
Re: Bayelsa Female Welder Faith Lesley Celebrates 6years As CEO Faomoly Global by MrWTF(m): 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nigerian girls are use***

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Female Welder Faith Lesley Celebrates 6years As CEO Faomoly Global by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
JONSYN7154:
pipeline welding and its very lucrative.
Oh really? That's cool then.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Female Welder Faith Lesley Celebrates 6years As CEO Faomoly Global by Rosenews2233: 11:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
Lovely

(1) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Revealed The Truth Behind Her New Car (prado Jeep)during Interview / ”E No Choke, E Hang” – Grammy Winner, Burna Boy Throws Shade (video) / AWARESOME: Ejike Nwamba And Burna Boy Celebrate Burna Boy's Grammy Award With Og

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.