Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Writers Needed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Writers Needed (412 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Needed by silverachy: 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
Please, read the instructions carefully before applying.

This is for writers who are trying to get their foot in the door.

I just started a blog and I need writers who can write a 3000 word article. Don't worry, It is a weekly job. It is a blog so the payment is to be determined.

You will only get your payment at the end of the month. This is a partnership and I need writers who can help me grow my blog. This means rate fees cannot be negotiated as of now. This could be a long term job and the payment can keep increasing as the traffic to the blog also keep increasing.

please, only contact me if you are satisfied with these conditions. Thank you.

If you are interested, message me on whatsapp; 08063599719

Or email me @asilver766@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed by silverachy: 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
silverachy:
Please, read the instructions carefully before applying.

This is for writers who are trying to get their foot in the door.

I just started a blog and I need writers who can write a 3000 word article. Don't worry, It is a weekly job. It is a blog so the payment is to be determined.

You will only get your payment at the end of the month. This is a partnership and I need writers who can help me grow my blog. This means rate fees cannot be negotiated as of now. This could be a long term job and the payment can keep increasing as the traffic to the blog also keep increasing.

please, only contact me if you are satisfied with these conditions. Thank you.

If you are interested, message me on whatsapp; 08063599719

Or email me @asilver766@gmail.com

Please, I am serious about this. If you want to work with me, Keep it in mind that we are going to build this blog together. This is a development work.
Re: Writers Needed by Wierdceo: 12:12am On Feb 17, 2021
silverachy:

Please, I am serious about this. If you want to work with me, Keep it in mind that we are going to build this blog together. This is a development work.
Real writers will only work with you if you are ready to pay as they deliver jobs. Only few people will be able to wait till the end of the month to be paid. 30 days is such a long time to wait. Consider rescheduling your payment time and interested persons will identify.
Re: Writers Needed by Ebenn1(m): 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2021
I'm interested

(1) (Reply)

Dear Lass. / Enemy Within Season 1 (complete Chapters) / Under The Udara Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.