Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Local Production Of Vegetable Oil - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Local Production Of Vegetable Oil (403 Views)

Thread For Production Of Yoghurt And Flavored Drinks. / Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk / Suppliers Of Vegetable Oil Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Local Production Of Vegetable Oil by talktomaruf: 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hi Nairalanders,

Please is there anyone into the local production of vegetable oil...

2) i know of a palm kernel company at my backyard,they crush palm kernels and the extracted oil are sold for some companies,my question is that..is there anyway i can convert those extracted oil into pure oil locally too?

thanks as you reply.
Re: Local Production Of Vegetable Oil by okeyglm: 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
talktomaruf:
Hi Nairalanders,

2) i know of a palm kernel company at my backyard,they crush palm kernels and the extracted oil are sold for some companies,my question is that..is there anyway i can convert those extracted oil into pure oil locally too?

thanks as you reply.
you need refinery equipment to get vegetable oil. it is not cheap to purchase
Re: Local Production Of Vegetable Oil by talktomaruf: 10:31am On Feb 17, 2021
okeyglm:
you need refinery equipment to get vegetable oil. it is not cheap to purchase

how and where can i get them?
Re: Local Production Of Vegetable Oil by Theophinio(m): 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2021
talktomaruf:
Hi Nairalanders,

thanks as you reply.

Did you later find cheap refinery machines for production

(1) (Reply)

Buy Goods From China And Ship Them To You In Nigeria / . / Caustic Soda Flakes Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.