Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,646 members, 7,816,655 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Alex Unusual Is A 25yr-old Style Goddess In 25th Birthday Shoots - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Alex Unusual Is A 25yr-old Style Goddess In 25th Birthday Shoots (252 Views)

Chidinma Ekile Photos || Does She Not Look Like A Goddess In These Pictures / Woman Steps Out Wearing Unusual Sunglasses (Photos) / Call In For Your Birthday Shoots @bigdreamimages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alex Unusual Is A 25yr-old Style Goddess In 25th Birthday Shoots by Marianna8(f): 5:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
For the love of fashion lovers, for the love of beauty, style and fashion, and for the love of shoots, modeling and birthday photo shoot, we bring to you one of our fashion hero celebrities, Alexandra Asogwu popularly known as Alex-unusual.

Alex is a Big Brother Naija housemate and 3rd runner up of the then 2018 BBnaija show. She has been noted severally for her creativity when it comes to fashion and this is one of the assurances that her birthday photoshoots will always be lit.

The fashion queen celebrated her 25th birthday on the 15th of February following valentine’s day and she looked so adorable in her 25-year-old photo shoot.

Taking to her Instagram, Alex shared photos of her in a desert, wearing a two-piece blue outfit with either attached or deconstructed sleeves as styles. The blue outfit is attached with a lovely design at the tip of up and down showing some skin to make her look sexy plus elegant. Sharing these photos, her captions read: “He calls me Grace, he calls me a blessing. I am 25 today. Happy Birthday to me.”

The 25-year-old fashion queen didn’t stop at that as she shared another see-through outfit afterward showing her backside and her sexy shape and looking monotone along with the makeup look. See photos for inspiration.

https://shodamia.com/alex-unusual-is-a-25yr-old-style-goddess-in-25th-birthday-shoots/

(1) (Reply)

Online Boutique Business You Can Start With Little Or No Capital. / Bridal Accessories In Lagos / This Young Entrepreneur Is Breaking New Ground -- Arewa Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.