Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Is Toks Honda CR-V 09 A Good Ride To Buy? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is Toks Honda CR-V 09 A Good Ride To Buy? (1392 Views)

Toks Honda Hennessy For Sale.. SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!! / Children's Hospital Unveils Mini-cars For Patients To Ride To Surgery / How Much Is Toks 2010 Avensis Left Brake Light Assembly In Ladipo? (2) (3) (4)

Is Toks Honda CR-V 09 A Good Ride To Buy? by mekzyjoe(m): 6:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
I recently sold my 03 Corolla n I intend going for a toks Honda CR-V 09 model..pls is it a good car to buy ? Cos of d reviews av been seeing...pls what's ur take.anyone with experience?.is the engine n gear dat durable? Couple with ball joints issue...let me not go n buy it n regret later.i await ur inputs
Re: Is Toks Honda CR-V 09 A Good Ride To Buy? by WhiteGoldz: 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
Bow jolts.... are you a graj

Re: Is Toks Honda CR-V 09 A Good Ride To Buy? by mekzyjoe(m): 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
WhiteGoldz:
Oga, kindly state ur input abt the ride..so we can learn from it thats the essence of this thread
Re: Is Toks Honda CR-V 09 A Good Ride To Buy? by Kingdemu: 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
WhiteGoldz:
Is that the answer to his query?
Re: Is Toks Honda CR-V 09 A Good Ride To Buy? by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
mekzyjoe:
I recently sold my 03 Corolla n I intend going for a Honda CR-V 09 model..pls is it a good car to buy ? Cos of d reviews av been seeing...pls what's ur take.anyone with experience?.is the engine n gear dat durable? Couple with ball joints issue...let me not go n buy it n regret later.i await ur inputs
if u want to ask this question, pay a good.mechanoc to help u check it out. Reviews show it's a nice car though
Re: Is Toks Honda CR-V 09 A Good Ride To Buy? by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:20am On Feb 17, 2021
WhiteGoldz:
Re: Is Toks Honda CR-V 09 A Good Ride To Buy? by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:24am On Feb 17, 2021
mekzyjoe:

Oga, kindly state ur input abt the ride..so we can learn from it thats the essence of this thread
he has absolutely no informed input.

Its a nice, comfortable and reliable car. Nothing about leg issues, deceptively fast on the highway though i experienced a bit of road noise. Enjoy your car
Re: Is Toks Honda CR-V 09 A Good Ride To Buy? by chuka5000(m): 1:27am On Feb 17, 2021
as long as you are buying a clean one, it's one of the best cars to drive it's fast enough fuel consumption is over low easy to maintain
I love that car

Re: Is Toks Honda CR-V 09 A Good Ride To Buy? by mekzyjoe(m): 8:10am On Feb 17, 2021
chuka5000:
as long as you are buying a clean one, it's one of the best cars to drive
it's fast enough
fuel consumption is over low
easy to maintain

I love that car
Thank you my boss..
Re: Is Toks Honda CR-V 09 A Good Ride To Buy? by Inception(m): 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
My only issue with that ride is road noise.

It is one of the best vehicles i have ever bought (Thanks Gazzuzz wink )
Re: Is Toks Honda CR-V 09 A Good Ride To Buy? by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2021
Inception:

you are due for an upgrade 2012

Re: Is Toks Honda CR-V 09 A Good Ride To Buy? by Jamahyel(m): 9:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
my experience is the opposite of what you said.
chuka5000:
as long as you are buying a clean one, it's one of the best cars to drive
it's fast enough
fuel consumption is over low
easy to maintain

I love that car
Re: Is Toks Honda CR-V 09 A Good Ride To Buy? by mekzyjoe(m): 5:35am On Feb 18, 2021
Inception:

cant the road noise issue be solved like replacing the bearing? or its jst one of the issues that comes with this model?
Re: Is Toks Honda CR-V 09 A Good Ride To Buy? by Inception(m): 6:25am On Feb 18, 2021
mekzyjoe:

cant the road noise issue be solved like replacing the bearing? or its jst one of the issues that comes with this model?

That is the signature mark of most Hondas I have driven. It has nothing to do with the bearing but rather with the level of sound insulation they put in to alleviate the concern.
But I would choose a 2008 crv over a 2008 rav4 anyday.. More more reliable in my opinion.

Re: Is Toks Honda CR-V 09 A Good Ride To Buy? by Inception(m): 6:27am On Feb 18, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

you are due for an upgrade 2012

Chairman!

The 2012 AWD system is too weak compared to the 2007-11

I would rather go for the 2017 model

The price of that one na die embarassed
Re: Is Toks Honda CR-V 09 A Good Ride To Buy? by dicksonadams(m): 8:48am On Feb 18, 2021
Team honda
Re: Is Toks Honda CR-V 09 A Good Ride To Buy? by chuka5000(m): 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
Jamahyel:
my experience is the opposite of what you said.
hehehwhehehhe that's why I said he should buy a neat and sound one

people buy a lot of dead/faulty cars in naija and later start experiencing hell

I Need A Temporary Car - Please Advise / Naija Car Slangs Translation Needed / Why Do I Always Find Babyboys In The Mechanic Workshop?