Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

In Need Of An Expert Cryptocurrency Writer. (closed) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of An Expert Cryptocurrency Writer. (closed) (221 Views)

Blog Cryptocurrency Writer / Experienced Cryptocurrency Writer Needed / Experienced Cryptocurrency Writer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of An Expert Cryptocurrency Writer. (closed) by Kehl(m): 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
Re: In Need Of An Expert Cryptocurrency Writer. (closed) by dogtails(m): 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
Kehl:
Please this gig is not for a learner or time waster. If you're not an expert writer with proof to support your claim, please don't go further.

You will be required to write 2000 words for every article.

Before applying, make sure you have access to grammarly premium.

Every job must be plagiarism free. We use text.ru to check uniqueness.

I won't pay for poorly written jobs and late submission

Again if you're not sure of your craft, don't bother applying.

Pay is #2.5 per word.

If you're interested, send me a message with two samples that you wrote.

WhatsApp 0.7.0.3.0.3.0.5.1.1.7
Everything u just said all for 5k U nor really serious...Go and write dem yrself

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Expert Cryptocurrency Writer. (closed) by Kehl(m): 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
dogtails:
Everything u just said all for 5k U nor really serious...Go and write dem yrself

Well I never mentioned you or did I?

If you're not comfortable with the offer, you just can pass without necessarily saying anything.

Those who have applied, have done that and I'm currently reviewing their samples.

The job would be given to someone, and it will be very well done.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get My Business Registered ASAP / [RECRUITMENT]: Middleton Associates Revenue Collection Officer - DUE 24/2/21 / Sales Attendant (Ibadan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.