Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death (94936 Views)

EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO / Man Poses As Female Panties Buyer In Edo, Hands Sellers Over To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death by kechywillz(m): 5:54am On Feb 18, 2021
heendrix:
my own is why don't we have Blue River, lake or streams in Nigeria??
If such river or lake is in Nigeria,the river will be filthy
Re: Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death by Iamziggy: 6:21am On Feb 18, 2021
heendrix:
because we have plenty potor potor if rain fall
Re: Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 18, 2021
THE FEAR OF MEN IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM.

Re: Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:53am On Feb 18, 2021
heendrix:
because Nigerians must have thrown too many poo on the supposed blue lakes that will turn it to black
Re: Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death by deepwater(f): 7:44am On Feb 18, 2021
heendrix:

We do at deepwater

1 Like

Re: Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death by Vatod(m): 8:03am On Feb 18, 2021
heendrix:
We use to have!
Re: Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 18, 2021
uuzba:

Did your father beat and abuse you? Because you are condeming all men for the error of ONE man
Same thing most nairalanders do.
Re: Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death by wink2015(m): 8:17am On Feb 18, 2021
Very sad news.
Re: Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death by dave4rella(m): 8:24am On Feb 18, 2021
heendrix:

We have, google azumini Blue River in azumini ndoki abia state

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death by hammerDK: 8:40am On Feb 18, 2021
WEN U THOUGHT, U HAVE HEARD IT ALL, NEW ONE WILL SURFACE.

I AM NOT A FAN OF MARRIAGES.

U GO JUST MOVE IN WITH COMPLETE STRANGER THEY FORM FAMILY.

THIS ONE GO EVEN SHOCK SATAN.
Re: Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death by georgeakins: 8:50am On Feb 18, 2021
Tedpgrass:
The woman sat so close to the edge in 1 of those pics.... and also sat in the area for 3hours...

Where was her thinking faculty??
The baby go so slap her face for heaven... For aborting the attempt to land on planet Earth.

In other words, RIP to the woman and baby.

Some women are dumb. A smart woman would not follow him to such a place.

Having a dumb kid is what I always pray against, because she/he will always be taken advantage of by others
Re: Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death by DKM123: 9:27am On Feb 18, 2021
Fear men!!!!
Re: Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death by Empress2014(f): 9:27am On Feb 18, 2021
we polluted it
heendrix:
Re: Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death by authority2006(m): 9:35am On Feb 18, 2021
lilvicky68:
He didn't throw her.. even he's tired of her at least he would have waited for her to give birth before throwing her off the cliff .

He was in a hurry. Secondly, what is someone like him going to do with a kid, it could have been a burden to him?
Everything he did concerning the insurance suggest that he carefully planned the wife's death.
Re: Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death by Litmus: 10:12am On Feb 18, 2021
[img]http://static.yafri.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/29095458/Yankari-reserve-1024x683.jpg[/img]

North Nigeria

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11878502_ebiw1oqxgaedbzy_jpegb04b4982e7516b61460707f6c99b68ec

East Nigeria

Rivers full Nigeria, they’re not polluted; they’re mostly pristine because Nigerians hardly use them. Nigerians know little about their own country.
Re: Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death by themanderon: 10:34am On Feb 18, 2021
heendrix:

I have also wondered why. Just take a look at that beautiful body of water. Back to the story the heart of man is truly wicked. Look at the way he was smiling at her not knowing he had something sinister up his sleeves.
Re: Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death by OdefaGirl(f): 10:58am On Feb 18, 2021
heendrix:

We have
Re: Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death by Tangana: 11:24am On Feb 18, 2021
heendrix:
we have it here in mamilla land Taraba state my brother
Re: Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death by Josbreed: 11:25am On Feb 18, 2021
heendrix:

Come to Jos, dem.plenty.

This is Lamingo Dam.

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death by Waffarianman(m): 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
heendrix:

Because herdsmen and Buhari done pollute the rivers and lake in Nigeria
Re: Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
Kill that man ASAP!
Re: Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death by pacespot(m): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
The world is full of evils nowadays, anybody you trust with money always has a key to your life, which means trust no one with money. The wife looks innocent and vulnerable but I can only say a little about what transpired between the couple. Imagine you killed this beautiful woman so that you can spend the money on another woman.
Re: Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death by pdf90(m): 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
Because of our national flag I guess
HopeVictor:

Because Nigeria sky no blue
Re: Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death by winner37(m): 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
So this is how devil send people errands and they go ?
this is an example for people to learn from it ...Trust no man
Re: Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death by Nitah1: 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2021
heendrix:
Is there comfort in HELL?

This is hell.
Re: Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death by WoundedLamb: 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nobody is saying "after devil, fear men"?

Lol... the bias is alarming.
Re: Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
There is wickedness in the heart of men
Re: Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death by AlphaSoul: 2:40am On Feb 21, 2021
Re: Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death by AlphaSoul: 2:42am On Feb 21, 2021
Reelmii:
check out the vedio of Atlantic ocean and Pacific Ocean, they do not mix, and the difference in their colour is clear

it will answer ur question
Awesome scenery!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US / EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) / Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.