Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Buhari Attributes Violence In Nigeria To People With Resources, Influence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Attributes Violence In Nigeria To People With Resources, Influence (14367 Views)

Wike Attributes Low Turnout Of Voters To Outcome Of Presidential Election / Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes / Gov. El-rufai Visits Survivors Of Kaduna Violence In Hospitals(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Attributes Violence In Nigeria To People With Resources, Influence by nthony10: 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
Typical of a dullard, always blaming others but himself.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attributes Violence In Nigeria To People With Resources, Influence by Donedeal1(m): 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
GMB should just return back to work tomorrow, think he's fine now, let us know there is a commander in chief on the platform.
Re: Buhari Attributes Violence In Nigeria To People With Resources, Influence by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
Fool dullard idiot

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attributes Violence In Nigeria To People With Resources, Influence by sojfarm: 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hallucinating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attributes Violence In Nigeria To People With Resources, Influence by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Attributes Violence In Nigeria To People With Resources, Influence by 400billionman: 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
I can't wrap my head around this topic.

You said ?

You mean there are people sponsoring terrorism in North and Kidnapping in South West ?

What are we waiting for to catch them ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attributes Violence In Nigeria To People With Resources, Influence by Yankee101: 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
Like rich fulanis with an agenda?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attributes Violence In Nigeria To People With Resources, Influence by Rilwayne001: 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
According to a statement by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, the President spoke while receiving a delegation of Borno/Yobe Elders Forum at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The aides are always talking, the mistake of a president is MIA. No wonder the country is in shambles.
Re: Buhari Attributes Violence In Nigeria To People With Resources, Influence by Arabaincubus: 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
Archaic President. Waste of a human being.
Re: Buhari Attributes Violence In Nigeria To People With Resources, Influence by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
Dapo Abiodun, Dapo Abiodun, Dapo Abiodun. Please, we should not allow religious riot to happen in Ogun State. I witnessed an Alfa working with Ogun State Emblem and signage at OPIC arresting a Redeemed Christian Church of God bus because of signage fee on RCCG names and address on that bus. The RCCG bus is that of a Parish at Egbeda Lagos. The bus was going to Redemption Camp but arrested by the Alfa and packed in OPIC compound.

I asked the Alfa, if it were NASFAT bus, can he arrest it over Signage fee on NASFAT name on their bus.

A lot of RCCG buses pass through that route to Redemption Camp.

Signage fee for parishes in Lagos to be paid at OPIC is against the Church. Dapo Abiodun should please act before the Alfa creates problem.

The Church is making arrangements to pay the Alfa as at the time of sending this message.

The OPIC is the OPIC after Kara bridge before Fatgbem petrol station, beside Lagos.
Re: Buhari Attributes Violence In Nigeria To People With Resources, Influence by Superboss: 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2021
Which Buhari is talking?
Is it the Buhari who is incapacitated?
The earlier the media starts telling us who is in Aso rock giving instructions the better for us.
Re: Buhari Attributes Violence In Nigeria To People With Resources, Influence by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
This man is a major problem that Nigerians need to solve !
Re: Buhari Attributes Violence In Nigeria To People With Resources, Influence by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
Look at the fvck the commander in chief is saying. COWard.
Re: Buhari Attributes Violence In Nigeria To People With Resources, Influence by jidexi: 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
The statement was titled “We need this country, we will continue to work for its stability, says President Buhari.”

If you read through the lines carefully, you'll figure out that these things are hell bent on middle belt and southern territories. #REFERENDUM
Re: Buhari Attributes Violence In Nigeria To People With Resources, Influence by Gkemz: 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
Including him and El rufai
Re: Buhari Attributes Violence In Nigeria To People With Resources, Influence by overseasnbeyond: 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
One of the qualities of a failure is inability to accept blame for wrong doing.
This @mbuhari has blame everything and everyone for his incompetence. Ask him why @ Aishat ran away from Aso rock, he will blame it on Mazi NNAMDI KANU

ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/buhari-attributes-violence-in-nigeria-to-people-with-resources-influence/
Re: Buhari Attributes Violence In Nigeria To People With Resources, Influence by Obaodunmorun162: 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
Mr President when are you going to identify them and deal with them for God's sake?
Re: Buhari Attributes Violence In Nigeria To People With Resources, Influence by gentlebullet(m): 4:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
Lol.... How do you expect a man who has no control over his own household protect the lives of over 150million citizen? Mr president is a huge disgrace to the "General" rank!
I was in Nigeria late last year and after my assignment in Abuja, I visited my paternal extended family members at Atan-Ota area on your way to owode in ogun state. One of my second cousins who is a diehard BMC was mad at me for expressing my view about the security situation in the country at that time, he even decide to stay back at his farm in alapoti the next day just so he won't be home when I am leaving for Lagos in the evening.
Just last week, he was spamming my whatsapp with texts and pics of the destruction fulani herdsmen invoked on his crop farm.... When I called him over the weekend, baba don dey get sense small small grin grin.... I told him this is just the beginning. The party food sai baba dey serve go touch everybody either you be apc, pdp, ccc, bcd, or Yoruba, hausa, ebira.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attributes Violence In Nigeria To People With Resources, Influence by Kingspin(m): 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
Buhari, you and your APC brothers brought these criminals into Nigeria for election.
Flush them out.
Re: Buhari Attributes Violence In Nigeria To People With Resources, Influence by nedekid: 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
Oya, blame game begins.
Where is Manna to blame his own on 16 years of PDP.
Re: Buhari Attributes Violence In Nigeria To People With Resources, Influence by misterjosh(m): 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
Why not admit your own shortcomings also angry
Re: Buhari Attributes Violence In Nigeria To People With Resources, Influence by mentored: 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/buhari-attributes-violence-in-nigeria-to-people-with-resources-influence/

I remember when they usually blame jonathan for not being first to comment or visit

Tinubu

e no go better for you oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You misled those that never have a mind of their own
Re: Buhari Attributes Violence In Nigeria To People With Resources, Influence by adekolaelect(m): 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
Obasanjoslim:
any little thing buhari, buhari what abt tinubu and co
. Tinubu hatred has blinded you to not recognising who is responsible for the affairs of this country .you have a bigot and unproductive president and you are mentioning Tinubu ? We are talking of bad governance you are here talking abt Tunubu who is only a politician in this political dispensation .

Re: Buhari Attributes Violence In Nigeria To People With Resources, Influence by bejeria101(m): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
Once a dullard!

You know the rest.
Re: Buhari Attributes Violence In Nigeria To People With Resources, Influence by ofiko123(m): 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
May God save us in this country....
Re: Buhari Attributes Violence In Nigeria To People With Resources, Influence by seunayantokun(m): 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
Oníkántankàn. S'órò nì yen?
Re: Buhari Attributes Violence In Nigeria To People With Resources, Influence by vicayomi: 12:05am On Feb 18, 2021
ijustdey:

How many years would it take to identify them. This administration had failed us.
we are tired of FULANCRACY system of government, practicing by this administration
Re: Buhari Attributes Violence In Nigeria To People With Resources, Influence by calcal: 1:57am On Feb 18, 2021
This is why the government doesn't want you to crypto. if you are okay financially they won't be able to control you. and again they can arrest or freeze your crypto wallet.
Re: Buhari Attributes Violence In Nigeria To People With Resources, Influence by thesoulquarian: 7:22am On Feb 18, 2021
Useless human being
Re: Buhari Attributes Violence In Nigeria To People With Resources, Influence by ridwanlawal: 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
taretoofine:
6years u never identify them Blame this blame that government Shame on who ever voted such into power
Olamde-Buhari/Osibanjo The change we want Intro: Apc....change!!! Chorus: Enjoyment for the people Igbadun for d nation Everyday jolification Na d change we dey want Maximum security Too much electricity Job opportunity Na d change we dey want Apc Apc Apc Apc Buhari and Osibanjo na d change we dey want(2x) Verse1: E don tey we dey wait na 2day 2day Dey go take d change(na d change we dey want) As u dey talk dem dey feel u dey work we dey see Action is louder than voice o(na d change we dey want) People for road o Don know d code o No need to scope o Lolo lo lo li o Jaba da jaba da Jobo do jobo do Wetin u talk o(na d change we dey want) I say my people no para My people no vex My people no stress We go give u d best o Chorus: Enjoyment for the people Igbadun for d nation Everyday jolification Na d change we dey want Maximum security Too much electricity Job opportunity Na d change we dey want Apc Apc Apc Apc Buhari and Osibanjo na d change we dey want(2x) Verse2: Hmmm hmmmn Apc na wire elele Everything go cooley elele(hmmn hmmmn) Market women go enjoy elele(hmmn hmmn) All d workers go enjoy elele(hmmn hmmn) My people nagode(gode) My people daru daru Erora ma gbese(gbese) Ke ma jo pese pese(pese) No more sorrows and pain in our nation o Sun go shine after d rain in our nation o Chorus: Enjoyment for the people Igbadun for d nation Everyday jolification Na d change we dey want Maximum security Too much electricity Job opportunity Na d change we dey want Apc Apc Apc Apc Buhari and Osibanjo na d change we dey want(2x) Outro: Apc....change!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attributes Violence In Nigeria To People With Resources, Influence by taretoofine(m): 12:28am On Feb 19, 2021
ridwanlawal:

Olamde-Buhari/Osibanjo The change we want
Intro:
Apc....change!!!
Chorus:
Enjoyment for the people
Igbadun for d nation
Everyday jolification
Na d change we dey want
Maximum security
Too much electricity
Job opportunity
Na d change we dey want
Apc Apc Apc Apc
Buhari and Osibanjo na d change we dey want(2x)
Verse1:
E don tey we dey wait na 2day 2day
Dey go take d change(na d change we dey want)
As u dey talk dem dey feel u dey work we dey see
Action is louder than voice o(na d change we dey want)
People for road o
Don know d code o
No need to scope o
Lolo lo lo li o
Jaba da jaba da
Jobo do jobo do
Wetin u talk o(na d change we dey want)
I say my people no para
My people no vex
My people no stress
We go give u d best o
Chorus:
Enjoyment for the people
Igbadun for d nation
Everyday jolification
Na d change we dey want
Maximum security
Too much electricity
Job opportunity
Na d change we dey want
Apc Apc Apc Apc
Verse2:
Hmmm hmmmn
Apc na wire elele
Everything go cooley elele(hmmn hmmmn)
Market women go enjoy elele(hmmn hmmn)
All d workers go enjoy elele(hmmn hmmn)
My people nagode(gode)
My people daru daru
Erora ma gbese(gbese)
Ke ma jo pese pese(pese)
No more sorrows and pain in our nation o
Sun go shine after d rain in our nation o
Chorus:
Enjoyment for the people
Igbadun for d nation
Everyday jolification
Na d change we dey want
Maximum security
Too much electricity
Job opportunity
Na d change we dey want
Apc Apc Apc Apc
Outro:
Apc....change!!!
this is deep

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered / Ex-police Ig, Okiro, Denies Stealing N275m; Says Own Aide Set Him Up / Rochas Okorocha’s Statue Suddenly Turns White As He Leaves Office Amidst Jeers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.