Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Talking About Your Ex With Your Date, Is It OK?. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Talking About Your Ex With Your Date, Is It OK?. (237 Views)

Why Can't I Have A Date? Is Something Wrong With Me? / What To Avoid On A First Date: Simple Things That Can Ruin Your Date / Is It OK For A Guy To Let His Babe Date An Older Man Because Of Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talking About Your Ex With Your Date, Is It OK?. by Telemon(m): 7:23am On Feb 17, 2021
While going out with your date, and even talking or chatting with someone you just started a relationship with, is it OK to discuss your Past relationships(EX) with him or her?
Re: Talking About Your Ex With Your Date, Is It OK?. by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 17, 2021
It is not and never OK,it will come back to hunt you

1 Like

Re: Talking About Your Ex With Your Date, Is It OK?. by Ayrastarr(f): 7:32am On Feb 17, 2021
For me, it's actually okay.

Depends on your partner's level of understanding

1 Like

Re: Talking About Your Ex With Your Date, Is It OK?. by Telemon(m): 7:34am On Feb 17, 2021
Zzor:
It is not and never OK,it will come back to hunt you
why, you think ones partner may use it against one someday?
Re: Talking About Your Ex With Your Date, Is It OK?. by Sundrus: 7:35am On Feb 17, 2021
No just dwell on such topic oh, just breeze pass am...make e no hook u for throat.

1 Like

Re: Talking About Your Ex With Your Date, Is It OK?. by junketer(m): 8:11am On Feb 17, 2021
When it's time for it you'll know. So long as you don't use it to undermine the person you are dating now. If you don't talk about your ex how then do i know his mistakes.
Re: Talking About Your Ex With Your Date, Is It OK?. by JohnasI: 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
There's nothing bad with it. I usually talk to my ex when I search for another girlfriend. We are friends (with the ex) right now and that's why there's nothing to hold back from chatting with her about my new relationships. By the way, she told me to visit website to find the best dating sites. It was so nice of her actually.

(1) (Reply)

--------- / I Need A Girl Friend / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.