Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Dstv Has Refused To Open Stations On My Decoder After Paying Please Help - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dstv Has Refused To Open Stations On My Decoder After Paying Please Help (531 Views)

How To Activate And Reset Dstv Decoder After Subscription/payment In Nigeria / Gosple Agochukwu: BBNaija Promoting Immorality, I Blocked It From My Decoder / Does DSTV Has Better Picture Quality Than GOTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dstv Has Refused To Open Stations On My Decoder After Paying Please Help by Bode69(m): 7:52am On Feb 17, 2021
Please I need urgent help, I subscribed two days ago for dstv confam, I was on dstv yanga, after paying I only watched it for 30 minutes and they blocked everything. Ive called all their line and also contacted them on twitter but no response. Pls this is my IUC NUMBER (7036488538) OYENIRAN PETER.
PLS HELP
Re: Dstv Has Refused To Open Stations On My Decoder After Paying Please Help by hurryup123(m): 8:12am On Feb 17, 2021
The same way bet9ja blocked accounts and refused to give people there winning after winning millions
Re: Dstv Has Refused To Open Stations On My Decoder After Paying Please Help by Enskynelson(m): 8:34am On Feb 17, 2021
Bode69:
Please I need urgent help, I subscribed two days ago for dstv confam, I was on dstv yanga, after paying I only watched it for 30 minutes and they blocked everything. Ive called all their line and also contacted them on twitter but no response. Pls this is my IUC NUMBER (7036488538) OYENIRAN PETER.
PLS HELP
Try and use the MYDSTV app. Click FIX menu at the bottom. Try that and see. They have poor customer service. Emails only bring automated responses.
Re: Dstv Has Refused To Open Stations On My Decoder After Paying Please Help by Bode69(m): 5:42am On Feb 18, 2021
Enskynelson:

Try and use the MYDSTV app. Click FIX menu at the bottom. Try that and see. They have poor customer service. Emails only bring automated responses.
I did that already, they just told me now that their systems are down that they can't help me.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2021: Queen Lap Dancing,twerking And Rocking Whitemoney On His D**k / See How To Watch Bbnaija In USA, Europe, Canada NOW / How To Livestream Big Brother Naija Season 7 For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.