Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,322 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

My Department Is Full Of Females - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Department Is Full Of Females (49699 Views)

Is My Department Wanting To Reap Me Off??? / A Jss 3 Student To School Counsellor; Which Department Is Yahoo? / UNIOSUN Lecturer, Sesan, Seen Flogging 200 Level English Department Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by Eriokanmi: 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
JustJesse:

I'm actually studying a pretty useless course (in my opinion at least), dad wants me to get an international fellowship after my first degree, the man doesn't know that I don't even plan to make it to 200L, I'm already deep into FOREX and crypto trading, currently perfecting my affiliate marketing skills, the day I can guarantee myself of constantly hitting $2k per week, UI will not see my legs again.
What I'm doing in school isn't even that important to me anymore, it's just the gender ratio that's kinda funny that's all
Smart guy.

1 Like

Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
JustJesse:
I'm a freshman in the University of Ibadan (not gonna specify my department). We're resuming next Monday (online) and a WhatsApp chat group has been created by some of my course mates, I joined and checked through the profiles, from the names and profile picture I was almost certain that I was the only male there, then they started doing this introduction with their real names ಥ‿ಥ.
As at now, we're about 40 in the group and I'm the only human with a penis ಥ╭╮ಥ
Can you add me to the group ?
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by toffyz(m): 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
JustJesse:

I'm actually studying a pretty useless course (in my opinion at least), dad wants me to get an international fellowship after my first degree, the man doesn't know that I don't even plan to make it to 200L, I'm already deep into FOREX and crypto trading, currently perfecting my affiliate marketing skills, the day I can guarantee myself of constantly hitting $2k per week, UI will not see my legs again.
What I'm doing in school isn't even that important to me anymore, it's just the gender ratio that's kinda funny that's all
Bro I gat you
I'm 95% sure of the course you're studying
If na UI ooo
That should be Classics Department. Majority of the students are female. I'm I right or wrong??

1 Like

Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
Guy a department dominated by female is a useless course if its not Nursing. I guess it's one of those useless Art or educational courses. Anyway enough free kpekus for you, if only you have brain.

1 Like

Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by iLearner: 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
JustJesse:

With this your mindset, na UI go send you comot before 200l sef cheesy
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
It is only in microbiology department that you can find ladies more than guys and Engineering department more guys than ladies. do not loose focus.

JustJesse:
I'm a freshman in the University of Ibadan (not gonna specify my department). We're resuming next Monday (online) and a WhatsApp chat group has been created by some of my course mates, I joined and checked through the profiles, from the names and profile picture I was almost certain that I was the only male there, then they started doing this introduction with their real names ಥ‿ಥ.
As at now, we're about 40 in the group and I'm the only human with a penis ಥ╭╮ಥ
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by EhisChelsea1(m): 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
JustJesse:

Bloody simps (≧▽≦)

You wen never enter/ start life don Dey call people SIMP now now Nairaland is such a bad influence where children come online and feel being vulgar and shouting redpoll is a sign of maturity.....

100level oooo

4 Likes

Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by fuckaholic25(f): 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2021
how y'all judge easily is what baffles me!!! the boy didn't even state about getting laid, he was just surprised and y'all took it up!!! Nigerians are problematic!!

4 Likes

Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by Babysho(m): 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2021
JustJesse:

Firstly, it's either your IQ is top top or family is wealthy for you to be going to UI. Sounds like both to me. Win Win

Secondly, outside of sch, you already making good money.

Thirdly, you sound young and healthy. Life's treating you well.

Cherry on the cake, sch wey you no even won go punanisss don set on a platter of moi moi.

Just enjoy yourself and remember to thank God. Not everyone enjoy these luxuries.

1 Like

Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by Yankee101: 2:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
Mass comm
Literature
English
Linguistics
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by topoftheworld(m): 2:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
Pls come and teach me how to go about Forex trading bro
That is my concern
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by Gerrard59(m): 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2021
Heterodox:
Graduating to find a job, what kind of sick reasoning is this?

Everyone cannot be an entrepreneur. In which country are there more employers than employees?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by Goalnaldo(m): 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2021
Stevyne:
If na Science Laboratory Technology wey I do for schl.
I remember boys were not upto 50,
Gals be like 160+.
yeah. Mine we were about 40 in a class of 239
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by Itulah(m): 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2021
They will eat you raw....
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by lecturer50(m): 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
theFilmtric:

just wait
The girl go soon turn feminazi upon all the pampering
Those guys are bloody SIMPle
Me save money for you because you're the only girl??
Maybe she used jazz

@OP na home economics you dey study?

theFilmtricsay

I believe it is possible.
When there are only males in a place and a female also join them, they tend to focus all their love on her.
It happens more often than you think.
I have seen it several times.
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by Stevyne: 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
Goalnaldo:
yeah. Mine we were about 40 in a class of 239
same here boss... Gals too much!
Dem deh choke person for class and pratical laboratory
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by BLoomfrancs(m): 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
My friend lemme buy the admission from you. shocked Chai he will be drowned in river toto-ri- toto embarassed
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by Goalnaldo(m): 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
Stevyne:
same here boss... Gals too much!
Dem deh choke person for class and pratical laboratory
aswear which school??
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by Odidigboigbo(m): 3:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Lol if na male student that his father is poor they will avoid him I swear to God even mock him, why are men so daft when they see anything skirt
That can only happen if he is not intelligent. If he is intelligent no matter how poor he is, the richest female student in the class will like to associate with him.

1 Like

Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by KillerBeauty(f): 3:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
YorubaPrince:

So what's your sole purpose of going to school if not to have a career, employable or seek employment?

Again, >90% of Nigerians are indeed MADDD! Just hear this fool. angry
Maybe he thinks once you graduate from school, companies would be scrambling to hire you or banks would be giving huge loans to you so you can start a business.
In every country in the world, the reason for a uni degree is to get a job.
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by roldet804(m): 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
JustJesse:

legend
in crypto we anchor

1 Like

Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by stayclearofme: 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
7victor:
I heard a story of one engineering department that had over 100 males and one female.

The males so much loved the only female student that they were contributing about N500 each every year to pay her school fees.

If more than 100 students contribute N500 each,it would be more than N50,000 which was about the school fees.

There was one rich boy in that department who was always giving the lady money.

When they were doing night reading, she would also come to read with the others and to do night tutorials.

Trouble started when the rich boy convinced the lady to stop attending the night tutorials but rather he paid the guy who was doing the tutorial to do it only for him and the lady in his (the rich boy's) house.

The rich boy also went and paid the lady's fees without involving the others.

The others thought he was looking down on them.

Every other male students were against him for doing that.

But the issue was soon resolved.

She really enjoyed love from the male students since she was the only female.

According to the story, throughout her 5 years as a student, she never paid school fees because it was always paid for her by the males of her department.

Anything that involves money was always taken care of by the males.

All assignments that were given, someone would do it for her.
Someone will do assignments for her really? Tomorrow we will complain of incompetent or half baked graduates. Anyway I don't even believe the story.
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by OdenKelechi(m): 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
That's what you went to school to be doing abi??

It sha won't pass mass com department.
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by stayclearofme: 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
theFilmtric:

just wait
The girl go soon turn feminazi upon all the pampering
Those guys are bloody SIMPle
Me save money for you because you're the only girl??
Maybe she used jazz

@OP na home economics you dey study?

theFilmtricsay
Bros do you believe that fake story?
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
JustJesse:

lol, strong man.

Men would always have their own agenda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by lecturer50(m): 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
7victor:
I heard a story of one engineering department that had over 100 males and one female.

The males so much loved the only female student that they were contributing about N500 each every year to pay her school fees.

If more than 100 students contribute N500 each,it would be more than N50,000 which was about the school fees.

There was one rich boy in that department who was always giving the lady money.

When they were doing night reading, she would also come to read with the others and to do night tutorials.

Trouble started when the rich boy convinced the lady to stop attending the night tutorials but rather he paid the guy who was doing the tutorial to do it only for him and the lady in his (the rich boy's) house.

The rich boy also went and paid the lady's fees without involving the others.

The others thought he was looking down on them.

Every other male students were against him for doing that.

But the issue was soon resolved.

She really enjoyed love from the male students since she was the only female.

According to the story, throughout her 5 years as a student, she never paid school fees because it was always paid for her by the males of her department.

Anything that involves money was always taken care of by the males.

All assignments that were given, someone would do it for her.

When there are only males in a place and a female join them, they tend to focus all their love on her.
They would not want her to suffer.
It happens because she is bold enough to join the males
and males would love her for that.
It happens more often than we think.
Some males would say they cannot do that.
But when the time comes, they are the ones that would even love the girl more than other males.
The thing is in-built in us and denying it cannot stop us from behaving like those males in the engineering department.
Even among the women, things like this happens when they have only one male in their group.
It doesn't have to be about giving the man money.
But in some way, they would give him special considerations.
The thing would just happen naturally.
You would just find yourself loving the person and treating the person with love and care.
It doesn't matter whether you are a person who denies that you can't do such.

4 Likes

Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by stayclearofme: 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
yusman14:
She is really lucky..I am an engineering student.we have 70 boys and only 2 ladies in my dept...but we don't worship them like this ..who get time
Na fake story joor don't mind the guy. I also studied Engineering with 5 ladies in my class, like you said who get their time.

1 Like

Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by Raph82(m): 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2021
iLearner:

With this your mindset, na UI go send you comot before 200l sef cheesy
Guy no talk that 1 o, because u no know d level d guy dey for assimilation. Besides, it's not by how serious or how hard u read in school that determines ur level of success in future. Many of my colleagues that struggled to graduate with us are now in big places. Many that were not serious then, that used to acquire carry-overs like assets are now in US, Australia and Canada. I could remember one that used to chase girls all around then, like an excited west African-dwarf-male-goat, he's doing great in Germany as I speak. The bottom line is that may God show us the way in life. Nevertheless, it's good to always remember the son of who u are, anytime, anyday.
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by Blackdisciple(m): 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2021
I cover we you with the blood of Jesus Christ from any spirit of distraction.
Amen
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by Hollawayn05(m): 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
jumper524:
English dept most probably. dominated by women and few..
Who are the Few?
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by iLearner: 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
Raph82:
Guy no talk that 1 o, because u no know d level d guy dey for assimilation. Besides, it's not by how serious or how hard u read in school that determines ur level of success in future. Many of my colleagues that struggled to graduate with us are now in big places. Many that were not serious then, that used to acquire carry-overs like assets are now in US, Australia and Canada. I could remember one that used to chase girls all around then, he's doing great in Germany as I speak. The bottom line is that may God show us the way in life.

The guy said his plan was to leave before 200l.
With such mindset, he's likely not to take 100l seriously.

And if you know how 100l works in UI, you'll understand wetin I dey talk smiley
Re: My Department Is Full Of Females by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
Enjoyment! don't go and follow girls, you better face your studies when you resume.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Young Lady Gets Admissions into 50 American Universities (Photo) / Owerri Mega School Collapses After Rainfall; Was Slated For Commissioning / NECO Math Questions Some Teachers Couldn't Solve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.