Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Trust No One -a Short Witty Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Trust No One -a Short Witty Story (333 Views)

40 Witty African Proverbs And Quotes / Poetry Thread For 'short Witty Poetry' Lovers / Don't Laugh Me, Love Me ( A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trust No One -a Short Witty Story by Deebleszed(m): 10:28am On Feb 17, 2021
One day a six floors shopping complex was under attack and the people there were kept as hostages, fortunately for some people the attackers started attacking from the first floor and there was no way for people to escape except those that were able to jump through the window or through the corridors in the other floors.
In the second floor there was a father and his son, the father was filled with the fear of being held as hostage so he sought for a way through which him and his son would be save. He came about a plan which is that he and his son are going to jump down the balcony of the second floor .
He told his son who was afraid and scared and didn't want to do such then the father said
'I will be the first to jump down then I will stretch forth my arms for you to jump into '
The son became calm with that and he agreed. The father jumped as planned while the son also jumped but unfortunately instead of the father to stretch his arm for the son to jump in he didn't and he left the son who fell on the floor and broke his arm. He was taken to the hospital and after he was treated he asked his dad
'Daddy why did you did that? You don't need to lie cos I saw you when you dodged your arm so that I won't fall into it as you've earlier told me ..........and that means you hate me....Dad why?'
Then the father replied and said
'I do not hate you, I only taught you to trust no one........ Anyone can betray your parent, siblings, spouse, relative and anyone can betray you ........ That is why you need to trust no one '

(1) (Reply)

Cook Book Or Diet Writer Needed asap / Four Hair Styles Summer Human Hair Wigs Recommendations / Does Anybody Else Also Write Lyrics As "The Wonderboy Sanguine" Would?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.