Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Confesses: ‘sometimes I Hate My Life’- Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Confesses: ‘sometimes I Hate My Life’- Genevieve Nnaji (1598 Views)

Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves / Genevieve Nnaji Confesses: I Need A Husband / Genevieve Nnaji Confesses: ‘i Want God To Bless Me With The Right Man And A Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Confesses: ‘sometimes I Hate My Life’- Genevieve Nnaji by iBlogNaija: 11:35am On Apr 08, 2011
Nollywood’s bona fide superstar actress Genevieve Nnaji has been more than a worthy ambassador for that industry. From amazing movie projects that seek to push the envelope; to international media features that show she’s still a leader by kilometres, the 33 year-old mother-of-one gets us weak in the knees; with goose pimples all over our bodies and saliva dripping from wide-opened mouths…

Her CNN interview, aired on March 27, will have the same effect on you. Sue us if it doesn’t!

http://www.thenetng.com/2011/04/08/genevieve-nnaji-confesses-sometimes-i-hate-my-life/

(1) (Reply)

May D Shows Off His 2 Month Old Baby / Davido Caught In A Ghetto / Top 10 African Richest Musicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.