Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Tonto Dikeh’s ex-husband confirms marriage to another actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh’s ex-husband confirms marriage to another actress (515 Views)

Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' / Nollywood Loses Another Actress, Olu Jacobs 'daughter' / Regina Flaunts Her New Jaguar As Husband Confirms Marriage To Her; Facts About H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh’s ex-husband confirms marriage to another actress by Ibehvictor24: 10:50am On Feb 17, 2021
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh’s, ex-husband, Churchill Olakunle, has introduced his former personal assistant, Rosy Meurer, as his new wife.

Meurer was at the centre of Churchill’s divorce brouhaha with Tonto. Churchill was accused of having an extramarital affair with Meurer, his then P.A. in 2017.

In 2017, Tonto told Media Room Hub she was aware that Meurer is the reason Churchill abandoned her and his son, that she has been sleeping with her husband.

She also revealed that her husband bought her (Meurer)birthday car gift for her. Meurer later debunked the allegations.

Churchill, in a birthday message penned to Meurer on Monday, on his official Instagram handle @olakunlechurchill, addressed Meurer as Mrs Churchill.

Below are excerpts from the post:

“A special sunrise, on this precious day, a great woman was born. During my hard times when depression would have taken the better part of me, you were my bedrock

“When it was like the whole world was against me, you stood by me, even took some missiles because of me.

“When I thought I lost it all, you encouraged me to hope in God that He will give me back all l have lost.

In 2017, Tonto Dikeh Did this interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS_r5L5uifE

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s ex-husband confirms marriage to another actress by BlueAir: 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
sad This blogger na endtime one o. Cos he olodo pass lie Muhammed

(1) (Reply)

Trouble! Ada Jesus Mum Explosed And Got Serious Warning / First "Essence" Remix / Lovely Photos From Bbnaija Mercy Eke's Meet And Greet With Fans In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.