Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Goat Status In Football History And The Only 3 Players Who Qualify For It - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Goat Status In Football History And The Only 3 Players Who Qualify For It (208 Views)

Barcelona Manager, Xavi Puts Up 3 Players For Sale [full List] / Portsmouth Sack 3 Players For Racist Messages About Rashford, Saka, Sancho / 15 Players Who Were Rich Before Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goat Status In Football History And The Only 3 Players Who Qualify For It by lekki1444: 11:45am On Feb 17, 2021
So i break down football royalty into EXTREMELY GREAT PLAYERS and GOAT status. What is the difference ? to fall in the GOAT status these are the criteria
1- Superhuman strength. The ability to function like an energiser battery and go past 10 players and still have the stamina to carry on
2-Superhuman stamina. Ability to drive past 10 people and still have the strength to carry on
3-Bag of tricks. Ability to have an intrinsic mechanism in you to create all kinds of tricks at will to get past people
4-Superhuman dribbling skills. Ability to get past people at will.
5-Superhuman sense of purpose. Ability to know what your intention is and you have the bag of tricks and dribbling skills and superhuman strength and superhuman stamina to carry out the mission already plotted in your head
6-Superhuman ability to impose your will on all 11 opponents on the field. Meaning you can be at your end of the field with the ball and your superhuman sense of purpose tells you i want to take this ball all the way to the other end of the field and score it and you have the superhuman dribbling skills and superhuman strength and stamina and bag of tricks and this insane ability to impose your will on all 11 opponents will make you dribble past all 11 opponents and their goal keeper and score the goal.

in the history of football there have only been 3 people who have had all these qualities These are the GOATS. everybody else who is football royalty falls into the EXTREMELY GREAT PLAYER category. these extremely great players usually have 3 to 4 of the above named qualities but never have all 6 and i will leave you to decide which of the 6 your fav players have but trust me they dont have all 6. now the EXTREMELY GREAT PLAYERS will be Zinedine zidane, Ronaldinho, CR7, messi, debruyne, rivaldo, romario, geaorge weah, jayjay okocha, etc etc. feel free to add yours

but GOAT status , who combine all 6 attributes and can impose their will at anytime and execute whatever they want at anytime falls to number
1-PELE. this guy imposes his will on everyone on the field and does what he wants on the field at anytime he wants to do it and has the superhuman strength and stamina and will and dribbling skills and bag of tricks and sense of purpose to execute whatever he wants to. This is why he is called the KING of football

2-RONALDO OF BRAZIL - This guy had extra terrestrial like alien strength, stamina, dribbling skills, bag of tricks, sense of purpose and insane superhuman ability to impose his will on anyone and did whatever he wanted on the field. it is no secret that all the players SEEDORF and IBRAHIMOVICH included and MOURINHO, have named him their greatest player of all time

3-MARADONA- What can i say about this guy ? he pretty much combined all 6 GOAT attributes and did whatever he wanted on the field. he is not legendary for nothing.

Re: Goat Status In Football History And The Only 3 Players Who Qualify For It by lekki1444: 11:58am On Feb 17, 2021

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Please / Giroud Overhead Kick Gives Chelsea Edge Over Atletico / Liverpool's Jones Dedicates Goal To Alisson After Father's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.