Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (392 Views)

How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? / How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife / ‘I Control My Husband Like A Child’ – Stephanie Benson (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Perfectsoul(f): 11:57am On Feb 17, 2021
Re: . by Joemercyworld(m): 11:59am On Feb 17, 2021
Hmmm
Re: . by donbachi(m): 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
Your problem is not anger..just let the past be past,focus on your future and the happy you will manifest.

1 Like

Re: . by lilvicky68(m): 12:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
Mehn..sorry for all what you passsed through.. things happens..if you hear other people's story you will even Thank God for your life... You have to be strong and stop surrounding yourself with people that will make you angry.. do things that will make you happy..Life is too short to let anger take the best of you..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by DaddyRochie1642: 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
God Knows that One of my Most Sincere Prayers is to have Only 3 Male Kids.

Female Children go through alot that if the decide to Open Up to you, the shock waves you'll Feel all over your body, if care is not taken, it can send someone into Coma just by Listening to her.
Re: . by thorpido(m): 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Female Children go through alot that if the decide to Open Up to you, the shock waves you'll Feel all over your body, if care is not taken, it can send someone into Coma just by Listening to her.
I hope you'll teach the male kids how to treat the females right.
The female children are victims of the morally bankrupt males.

1 Like

Re: . by Kriss216: 12:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

You actually don't know what you're saying.
Re: . by 99thEnemy(m): 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
Perfectsoul:

You need counseling from a professional.. Psychologist and/or Psychiatrist

You are suffering from a Psychological trauma caused by CSA.
Re: . by DaddyRochie1642: 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
Kriss216:

You actually don't know what you're saying.

I want it to pepper you very well grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Love "Bad" News / How Do You Feel When This Happens? / The Spiritual Case Of Mr Ataga And How You Can Prevent Yourself As A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.