Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Why Nigerians Should Avoid Selfishness And Adopt Selflessness - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Nigerians Should Avoid Selfishness And Adopt Selflessness (259 Views)

40 Americans Trace Ancestry To Nigeria, Adopt Igbo Names Speaking At Their Igbo- / Every Nigerians Should Watch This, I'm A Christian... / Ooni Adopt 17year Old Pencil Art Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Should Avoid Selfishness And Adopt Selflessness by Yinksy09(m): 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
Selflessness is an important key to happiness, friendship and can bring about good relationships around you.
Many avoid this due to many reasons such as helping others but don’t get returned the Favour.

Do you think we should always expect the reward of selflessness to come in a Monetary form or it should come as a blessing? I think as a blessing because it comes when you least expected.
Let us not also overlook the fact that most happy people are selfless.

We should all avoid selfishness and pursue selflessness as a means to achieving a fulfilled life and a happy life.

Now let me ask you how selfless are you? Do you thrive to help others without getting nothing in return

My friend do you help people with something they struggle with or struggle to do which is so easy for you.

Take this quiz and see how selfless you are :

https://www.zikoko.com/quizzes/quiz-how-selfless-are-you/

(1) (Reply)

What Are Synthetic Shoes? / Rich The Kid Detained At Airport 4 Gun & Moneybagg Yo Mad At Grammies! / Buhari Is The Best President In Nigerias History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.