Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Jobs In Ibadan - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs In Ibadan (927 Views)

Graduate Jobs In A Multinational Food And Beverage Company In Ijebu-ode, Ogun St / Do People Really Get Jobs In Nigeria Using Linkedin? / Entry Level (0-3 Years) Jobs In Lagos (updated Daily) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobs In Ibadan by sirjakez(m): 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
Good afternoon everyone.
I recently relocated from Abuja to Ibadan and I'm currently in need of a job. I have been here for a month now and it hasn't been easy.

Please anyone that can assist me in getting a job in Ibadan, I will be grateful.
THANK YOU.

Ps. I have a degree in Economics
Re: Jobs In Ibadan by cardoso514: 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
Go learn a skill first.
Re: Jobs In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
I want to hope you've not made a mistake by relocating. Truth is, there are no jobs in IB except teaching which would stale your career growth and leave you with nothing in the end. Not money, not valid experience. I'm looking to run away for IB right now.

2 Likes

Re: Jobs In Ibadan by Mcsenior(m): 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
sirjakez:
Good afternoon everyone.
I recently relocated from Abuja to Ibadan and I'm currently in need of a job. I have been here for a month now and it hasn't been easy.

Please anyone that can assist me in getting a job in Ibadan, I will be grateful.
THANK YOU.

Welcome to pace setter state.

You can actually get better opportunities from the nairaland thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/6380932/lifeplus-foundation-international-everything-need

https://www.nairaland.com/6380932/lifeplus-foundation-international-everything-need

1 Like

Re: Jobs In Ibadan by TheWealthiest: 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
sirjakez:
Good afternoon everyone.

THANK YOU.

The only place where the job is in Nigeria is Lagos. The rest na "on God" and government workers. Why not try a business, if you have the money. Ibadan is kinda cheap, with the population.

2 Likes

Re: Jobs In Ibadan by successtutor(m): 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
Start a business, 3k profit in 30 days is 90k
Re: Jobs In Ibadan by sirjakez(m): 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:
I want to hope you've not made a mistake by relocating. Truth is, there are no jobs in IB except teaching which would stale your career growth and leave you with nothing in the end. Not money, not valid experience. I'm looking to run away for IB right now.
Let me start by asking this, I'm guessing you've been in Ibadan for a very long time right?
Re: Jobs In Ibadan by sirjakez(m): 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
successtutor:
Start a business, 3k profit in 30 days is 90k
which business is that.. Good afternoon

1 Like

Re: Jobs In Ibadan by sirjakez(m): 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
TheWealthiest:

The only place where the job is in Nigeria is Lagos. The rest na "on God" and government workers. Why not try a business, if you have the money. Ibadan is kinda cheap, with the population.
It's a good advice but no money for business
Re: Jobs In Ibadan by TheWealthiest: 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
sirjakez:

It's a good advice but no money for business

Double your job search then. Go indeed, jobguru, and other job portals, keep visiting job section here often too. Something will surely come out of it.
Re: Jobs In Ibadan by sirjakez(m): 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
TheWealthiest:

Double your job search then. Go indeed, jobguru, and other job portals, keep visiting job section here often too. Something will surely come out of it.
I'm doing that already. Thanks alot
Re: Jobs In Ibadan by GideonOludayomi(m): 8:31am On Feb 19, 2021
sirjakez:
Good afternoon everyone.

THANK YOU.

You may not like this but you may need it.

Start with a teaching job(if possible on part time arrangement). This I believe will help you to start building a network of people you can leverage on depending on your character, passion and skill. Get a good church to be part of and sell who you are through dedicated service. The whole point here is that you need information. To thrive in Ibadan, you need information(this information is not the type you get here on nairaland o, it is the type you get from building quality relationships... Please don't forget that.

Mind you, you have to be very intentional and focused on what you want. Ibadan is blessed and the money is here if you are not too full of yourself. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Jobs In Ibadan by sirjakez(m): 11:35am On Feb 19, 2021
GideonOludayomi:

You may not like this but you may need it.

Start with a teaching job(if possible on part time arrangement). This I believe will help you to start building a network of people you can leverage on depending on your character, passion and skill. Get a good church to be part of and sell who you are through dedicated service. The whole point here is that you need information. To thrive in Ibadan, you need information(this information is not the type you get here on nairaland o, it is the type you get from building quality relationships... Please don't forget that.

Mind you, you have to be very intentional and focused on what you want. Ibadan is blessed and the money is here if you are not too full of yourself. Shalom
Thank you. I appreciate
Re: Jobs In Ibadan by bbg100: 11:18am On Feb 24, 2021
Currently accepting applications

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Receive Money Directly In My Bank Account. / Oceanic Test / Ferma Test Result.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.