Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Crypto Restriction Opens Nigeria To Fresh Foreign Scramble - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crypto Restriction Opens Nigeria To Fresh Foreign Scramble (40514 Views)

CBN Lifts Restriction On Domiciliary Accounts, Allows $10k Withdrawals / Forex Restriction Threatens Over 50,000 Jobs In Dairy Sector / MTN, Airtel, NTEL, 13 Other Firms Scramble For 9mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Restriction Opens Nigeria To Fresh Foreign Scramble by Gobdddd(m): 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nope!

soetanoreoluwa:

Have find solution to your challenges?
Re: Crypto Restriction Opens Nigeria To Fresh Foreign Scramble by watchindelta(m): 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
Elmaaq:

What of world remit?
You can send crypto and they withdraw Fiat
I run western union store here so I can't use it.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Restriction Opens Nigeria To Fresh Foreign Scramble by SteveOfu: 12:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
P2p is still your best bet or you find someone with cash and exchange with your koin, the person MUST be in your location
Gobdddd:
I have a challenge. I need solution.
I want to withdraw from my wallet to pay my children's school fees.
They said the only way now is P2P.
I don't have anyone. The only help I got was hoping to do so at a huge discount.

What do I do?

How do I get this 160k I want to use in paying my kids school fees.

The school authorities have been patient enough.

Go to wallet
Click P2p
transfer to spot
Go to Market, select spot, click fiat and search Bch/Usdt pair

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Restriction Opens Nigeria To Fresh Foreign Scramble by SaintUlot: 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
ichidodo:
Some people when bitcoin eventually goes bearish...

Only noobs in the cryptosphere could get their fingers burnt in such scenario, such can't happen to pros in the system.
Re: Crypto Restriction Opens Nigeria To Fresh Foreign Scramble by soetanoreoluwa(m): 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
Gobdddd:
Nope!

Send me a pm
Re: Crypto Restriction Opens Nigeria To Fresh Foreign Scramble by Gobdddd(m): 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2021
I can't find where "market" is in the wallet

SteveOfu:
P2p is still your best bet or you find someone with cash and exchange with your koin, the person MUST be in your locationGo to wallet
Click P2p
transfer to spot
Go to Market, select spot, click fiat and search Bch/Usdt pair

1 Like

Re: Crypto Restriction Opens Nigeria To Fresh Foreign Scramble by soetanoreoluwa(m): 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
Gobdddd:
Nope!

Can't view your mail. Send me mail on afunleshintailor@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Crypto Restriction Opens Nigeria To Fresh Foreign Scramble by Gobdddd(m): 9:04am On Feb 22, 2021
Check your inbox

soetanoreoluwa:

Can't view your mail. Send me mail on afunleshintailor@gmail.com
Re: Crypto Restriction Opens Nigeria To Fresh Foreign Scramble by AlphaSoul: 12:20am On Feb 23, 2021
2mercy:
• More Nigerians sign-up on trading platforms

• Central banking outliving lifespan, says economist

• Unmatched earnings driving the popularity of investment

https://m.guardian.ng/news/crypto-restriction-opens-nigeria-to-fresh-foreign-scramble/
Re: Crypto Restriction Opens Nigeria To Fresh Foreign Scramble by Oyindamolah: 11:25am On Oct 04, 2021
yazga:
SteveOfu:
This is alst applicable to krypto koin
Written by Leezah

As a young investor, be SMART and not GREEDY, 15%-20% is a good PROFIT but if your fundamentals & DD are good, you can hold for as long as you wish.

In addition, I have been learning and still learning, here are few I learnt

- The success or failure of a trader depends on his/ her EMOTIONS

- You are RESPONSIBLE for every trade
- Plan a trade and trade a plan

- Know your entry and exit plan & reason for such trade

- Do not make a decision or trade in the spur of the moment because your sense of judgement is beclouded

- Impulsive trade are very dangerous

- Have a limit to the amount you can risk in a trade i.e. avoid risking more than a certain percentage on your capital e.g. if you started out with $1000, do not risk more than a certain percentage determined by YOU on a trade

- Learn as much as you can, ask questions

- Do not get GREEDY to trade

IF YOU'RE IN THIS GROUP RIGHT NOW

I say again, count yourself Lucky

*WHY??*

*1).* You need to be knowledgeable on Cryptoc trading especially in this period where economies are fluctuating and close to unbearable.

I'll guide you through how you can open your own Binance account so you don't get into problems!

In conclusion, the link is where you are supposed to be NEWBIES
This is the vehicle to the Telegram group by Puvo
https://chatdotwhatsappdotom/LwycvUj4YLXI2DBnyZmAfV

Replace the "dot" with ".".

I am not an administrator I am assisting those that find it difficult to join Telegram group.

WHEN YOU JOIN THE WHATSPP GROUP READ THE GROUP DESCRIPTION.

If you don't have Telegram download it on Google play store
Solid but on the wrong thread
Re: Crypto Restriction Opens Nigeria To Fresh Foreign Scramble by ProfitDomain(m): 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
For those looking for how to generate automated cash daily and consistently through cryptocurrency trading into your Binance account without any prior knowledge of the subject.

You are in the right place. Check my Signature and let's enjoy together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Shows His Flexibility Yoga Skills / See How Much Nigeria Owes In Bilateral Debts / Abdulsamad Rabiu Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.