Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Rosy Meurer: I Started Dating Churchill After He Broke Up With Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosy Meurer: I Started Dating Churchill After He Broke Up With Tonto Dikeh (1283 Views)

Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) / Rosaline Meurer: "I Got More Jobs & Money After Tonto Dikeh's Marital Crisis" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rosy Meurer: I Started Dating Churchill After He Broke Up With Tonto Dikeh by Dayfem2020: 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nollywood actress, Rosy Meurer has finally broken the silence of her entanglement with Olakunle Churchill, the ex-husband of fellow Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh.

See Her Shocking Revelation......
Read More: https://allnews.ng/news/rosy-meurer-to-fans-i-started-dating-churchill-after-he-broke-up-with-tonto-dikeh

Re: Rosy Meurer: I Started Dating Churchill After He Broke Up With Tonto Dikeh by Fahdiga(m): 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
Why are you telling us. we aren't expecting you to say the truth. you are a tramp who chases men up and down. enjoy your new catch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer: I Started Dating Churchill After He Broke Up With Tonto Dikeh by simplepee(f): 6:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
Shameless thing.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer: I Started Dating Churchill After He Broke Up With Tonto Dikeh by Freestainworld(m): 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
At least we know the truth now
Re: Rosy Meurer: I Started Dating Churchill After He Broke Up With Tonto Dikeh by Ayo2004: 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nigerians have turned to judge,lawmaker and executioner in every celebrities life grin
This is all Buhari's fault for not providing jobs cheesy
Re: Rosy Meurer: I Started Dating Churchill After He Broke Up With Tonto Dikeh by Testate(m): 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
Rosy, you are not accountable to anybody. Enjoy your man pls.
Re: Rosy Meurer: I Started Dating Churchill After He Broke Up With Tonto Dikeh by ojiamu: 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
This people will never learn. So this Uka ugwu after that encounter with Tonto still went and establish another relationship with another empty head with tattoo all over her body?
Re: Rosy Meurer: I Started Dating Churchill After He Broke Up With Tonto Dikeh by ojiamu: 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2021
These people will never learn. So this Uka ugwu after that encounter with Tonto still went and establish another relationship with that empty head with tattoo all over her body?
Re: Rosy Meurer: I Started Dating Churchill After He Broke Up With Tonto Dikeh by JaneYave(f): 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2021
Sometimes, it's better to let sleeping dogs lie.
Re: Rosy Meurer: I Started Dating Churchill After He Broke Up With Tonto Dikeh by iamL(f): 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2021
Guilty conscience.

What goes around comes around. Ask stella Damascus and Oge okoye they will confirmed it.

Am happy I believe Tonto cos she fought hard to repent and hold her home. Gud she has moved on so enjoy your marriage and stop explaining everything is out already.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Didn't Give Me N10million - Young Ahmed Cries Out For Help(Video) / Destiny Etiko Allegedly Went Mad On Set After 3*s*me With Suleman & 3rd Actress / Chichi Stirs Reactions From Fans As She Posts Pictures Of Herself On White Bikin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.