Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Northern Leaders Get A Cut From Bandits Ransom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Leaders Get A Cut From Bandits Ransom (535 Views)

Protect Yourselves From Bandits - Governor Matawalle Tells Zamfara Residents / Insecurity: FG To Partner With China To Secure Nigeria From Bandits, Terrorists / Fayemi's Mentee Visits Ward Leaders, Get Royal Blessings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Leaders Get A Cut From Bandits Ransom by AfricaUnited: 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
Copied from Facebook

Hypothesis: Northern leaders who pamper and negotiate with (rather than punish) bandits and kidnappers get a cut from ransom booties. They are guilty until proven innocent.

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Get A Cut From Bandits Ransom by GamalNasser: 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
AfricaUnited:
Copied from Facebook

Hypothesis: Northern leaders who pamper and negotiate with (rather than punish) bandits and kidnappers get a cut from ransom booties. They are guilty until proven innocent.

Fools like you are assuming it's about money but in reality it's about the expansion of islam in NIGERIA
Re: Northern Leaders Get A Cut From Bandits Ransom by nairalandankrah: 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
Same way southernern leaders got a cut from the kidnap of oil expatriates in the Niger delta..
We're all hypocrites.. So let them enjoy
Re: Northern Leaders Get A Cut From Bandits Ransom by AfricaUnited: 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
GamalNasser:

Fools like you are assuming it's about money but in reality it's about the expansion of islam in NIGERIA

I guess your father is a fool. You nondescript village urchin.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Get A Cut From Bandits Ransom by ThatFairGuy1: 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
GamalNasser:

Expansion of Islam? By killing and maiming same Muslims?
How can you reason that low.
Re: Northern Leaders Get A Cut From Bandits Ransom by sweetonugbu: 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
It's possible
Re: Northern Leaders Get A Cut From Bandits Ransom by orisa37: 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
It's Business as usual to MACBAN.
Re: Northern Leaders Get A Cut From Bandits Ransom by orisa37: 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
It's Business as usual to MACBAN and one of their Sources of Finances
Re: Northern Leaders Get A Cut From Bandits Ransom by GamalNasser: 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
AfricaUnited:

I guess your father is a fool. You nondescript village urchin.

My father is a retired military general and I am a successful Entrepreneur who is a dollar millionaire .... Abeg who are you?
Re: Northern Leaders Get A Cut From Bandits Ransom by valarmorghulis: 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Expansion of Islam? By killing and maiming same Muslims?
How can you reason that low.
The guy is too dumb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Leaders Get A Cut From Bandits Ransom by valarmorghulis: 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
GamalNasser:

My father is a retired military general and I am a successful Entrepreneur who is a dollar millionaire .... Abeg who are you?

Re: Northern Leaders Get A Cut From Bandits Ransom by GamalNasser: 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
valarmorghulis:

Fact ..if you don't like it there is nothing I can do
Re: Northern Leaders Get A Cut From Bandits Ransom by AfricaUnited: 3:21am On Feb 18, 2021
GamalNasser:

If you know me you and your father will run into the bush
Re: Northern Leaders Get A Cut From Bandits Ransom by GamalNasser: 3:28am On Feb 18, 2021
AfricaUnited:

If you know me you and your father will run into the bush

Abeg park one place ...You are a nobody
Re: Northern Leaders Get A Cut From Bandits Ransom by ChimaAdeoye: 5:01am On Feb 18, 2021
AfricaUnited:
Copied from Facebook

That is why they sent them to the south to be doing kidnap business for them using southerners. They never condemn such evil.
But they frown at it when northerners are extorted by Fulani herdsmen abi?

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Get A Cut From Bandits Ransom by TooMuchStuff: 5:09am On Feb 18, 2021
We are so frustrated that the reality of the carnage being perpetrated by hausafulanis is lost.

They are zero contributors to our economy but 90% consumers of our national revenue and assets.
They are 100% Liability. Parasites. Bloodsucking lazy vampires

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Benin Republic Ready To Become Nigeria’s ‘37th State’ – Minister Reveals / Italian Lady Prays For Sunday Igboho In Yoruba Also Appreciates FFK / Despite Protecting Fulani Herdsmen In Ebonyi, They Still Killed My People – Umeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.