Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC (702 Views)

Northern Governors Condemn Gulak's Murder, Kidnap Of Niger Students / Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) / Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by NwaNimo1(m): 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2021
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) asked President Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress (APC) to settle their “mercenaries”.

The PDP gave the advice to reaction to bandits’ kidnap of staff and students of Government Secondary School, Kagara in Niger State.

The spokesman, Kola Ologbondiyan, in a statement on Wednesday, lamented that while Nigerians were under attack, the APC was carrying out membership registration and revalidation exercise.

PDP said the stance of the APC administration towards the fight against banditry further validates reports that the bandits are enjoying cover under the ruling party.

The opposition said it explains why the APC never raised a strong voice against what has become a national calamity.

Ologbondiyan noted that instead, APC leaders are patronizing the bandits and making excuses for them.

“The public space is awash with reports that many of these bandits terrorizing Nigerians were political mercenaries brought in by the APC from neighboring countries to help it enforce the rigging of the 2019 elections, but which the APC and its leaders failed to settle after the elections, leaving them to unleash their frustrations on innocent Nigerians.

“Our party charges the APC to speak out on these reports and take immediate steps to settle their political mercenaries, return them to wherever they brought them from and bring an end to these gruesome attacks on Nigerians.”

While commiserating with the victims of the Niger attacks, the PDP urged the security forces to go after the bandits and rescue the Kagara school children before any harm comes upon them.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/02/17/kidnapped-niger-students-settle-your-mercenaries-pdp-to-buhari-apc/

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by Jostoman: 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
I can see the desperation of the government to divert the attention of Nigerians from the show of shame that happen during the weekend in lekki tollgate and shasha in ibadan. The whole world now know the kind of government we are running in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by Karemarealty288(m): 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2021
Dog eats dog politicians..
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by NwaNimo1(m): 7:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
Buhari dey look international loan to settle them....

[img]https://media./images/4d4aa1d2de6396a5c2b81d4eec44bf01/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by DaddyRochie1642: 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
Naija politics go give you serious headache,
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by Cpossibility(m): 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
All these things are stage manage.
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by Yobabad: 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
Who else have noticed that Nigeria is going extinct
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by dwisedgreat: 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hmmmm.....this is not funny
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by DontCough: 8:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hhmmm... this is the kind of statements a serious opposition party should be releasing, so as to sensitize the populace.

Buhari is a modafucking terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by hotwax: 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
Buhari will need loan to settle them

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by DontCough: 8:13pm On Feb 17, 2021
Jostoman:
I can see the desperation of the government to divert the attention of Nigerians from the show of shame that happen during the weekend in lekki tollgate and shasha in ibadan. The whole world now know the kind of government we are running in Nigeria.

Intelligent submission.

I beg to disagree with the bolded. Many Nigerians still needs sensitization.

There is registration of APC membership currently going in my rented residence.

Why will some folks be queuing up to register their membership into a party that have been responsible for all of the nonsense happening in the country? Why will some innocent citizens still come out to register their membership into the APC?

Does it mean they are foolish sorts or they are less informed?

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by Yankee101: 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
Tell them
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by Jostoman: 11:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
DontCough:

Intelligent submission.

I beg to disagree with the bolded. Many Nigerians still needs sensitization.

There is registration of APC membership currently going in my rented residence.

Why will some folks be queuing up to register their membership into a party that have been responsible for all of the nonsense happening in the country? Why will some innocent citizens still come out to register their membership into the APC?

Does it mean they are foolish sorts or they are less informed?

some of them don't even know that it's APC stuff because they will collect their passport and lie to some of them that they want to help them do their NIN or voter card

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
Politics turned mocking in Naija angry

APC did worse to GEJ during Chibok girls' ordeal.

Meawhile, a first lady once shed tears over insecurity & another first lady seems concerned about her family only.

May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by DontCough: 12:06am On Feb 18, 2021
Jostoman:
some of them don't even know that it's APC stuff because they will collect their passport and lie to some of them that they want to help them do their NIN or voter card

The honest truth is that those people are very much aware of the registration. One of the agents of the APC approached me, asking me to come register as a APC member... the kind eye way I give the guy ehen, he japa comot for my front no.

Ignoramus Nigerians are the reason we find ourselves in this mess today.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by ChangetheChange: 12:07am On Feb 18, 2021
grin grin grin
This one over loud

APC, lai Mohammed, El Rufai said worse than this when PDP was also in power.
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by DontCough: 12:09am On Feb 18, 2021
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin This one over loud
Buhari don cast... Everyone don know say him be original wicked terrorist.
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by realstars: 12:18am On Feb 18, 2021
Na real mercenaries without remote control.
Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by Jostoman: 6:24am On Feb 18, 2021
DontCough:

The honest truth is that those people are very much aware of the registration. One of the agents of the APC approached me, asking me to come register as a APC member... the kind eye way I give the guy ehen, he japa comot for my front no.

Ignoramus Nigerians are the reason we find ourselves in this mess today.
don't mind all those push and start Yoruba Muslim let them continue to register body go tell them again after 2023

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC by iceberylin(m): 10:09am On Feb 18, 2021
Africa really needs war grin

(1) (Reply)

Confusion Rocks Judiciary As Federal High Court Overules Supreme Court On Imo Se / Reactions As Police Places Restrictions On Drinking Of Alcohol In Benue State / EFCC Wades Into FBN Crisis; Invites Oba Otudeko, Others Over Dubious Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.