Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Defence Minister, Bashir Magashi Asks Nigerians To Confront Bandits - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defence Minister, Bashir Magashi Asks Nigerians To Confront Bandits (25870 Views)

All Boko Haram Suspects In Kuje Prison Have Escaped - Bashir Magashi / Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister / Bashir Magashi Stole From Nigeria. Now, A Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defence Minister, Bashir Magashi Asks Nigerians To Confront Bandits by Owologbo(m): 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2021
buckeyemedia:
The Sure strangers that don’t know their way around the village will just show up start killing people that have lived there all their lives? No one saw them coming? The problem with you people, am I my brother’s keeper? No. ,

Why is it so hard for the Federal Government to defeat Boko Haram? They know their terrain better than the Government, bring them to a neutral ground, the government will destroy them in hours, the honest truth take back your property, mind over matter.

See talk. The fulani herdsmen/bandit knows all the exit points in every community more than the owners.
People wey don mark everywhere using cow as cover.

1 Like

Re: Defence Minister, Bashir Magashi Asks Nigerians To Confront Bandits by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
legalise guns you mofos

1 Like

Re: Defence Minister, Bashir Magashi Asks Nigerians To Confront Bandits by DontCough: 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
Eagba:
true, when I was in primary six I had a bully called efe, efe will bully me and Anthony so much that we will cry cos he was bigger and stronger.
not until one day when I was coping note and he took my pen and threw it away. I calmly stood up gave him two hard slaps and the whole class was shocked. foolish class mates had to set a fighting match for both of us after school, ( those evil children, instead of them to preach to us that fighting is not good, instead they wanted to fed their inner gore yearning).
when the moment for truth came, I was only lucky in giving him the first attack, but he beat me mercilessly. I went home proud and bold. when I was coming to school the next day , I had in mind to give him any dangerous first attack I can think of he tries rubbish again. funny enough, he just pipe low for where I dey.
moral; if you confront your bullies, they will always have rethink.

Hhmmm... Absolute truth
The longer we avoid bullies, the more confident bullies become to terrorize us the more.

Remain straight in wisdom, my dear brother.
Re: Defence Minister, Bashir Magashi Asks Nigerians To Confront Bandits by Ibman: 5:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
please no one should try this at home or any where he is attacked by gun men, instead try to escape if there is possibility ...
may be the man is drunk while he was making this statement expect him to come here later to say he was misunderstood or taken out of context or come up with one excuse to defend himself.
Re: Defence Minister, Bashir Magashi Asks Nigerians To Confront Bandits by Glovoutu(m): 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
You are the bigger coward. What then are you paid 4? To talk about defence or act on defence. Idiot!
Re: Defence Minister, Bashir Magashi Asks Nigerians To Confront Bandits by ivandragon: 10:42am On Feb 28, 2021
This is what the minister will be advising PMB who himself is incapable of logical reasoning.

This 'regime' never had plans for Nigeria beyond wrestling power from the PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Grants Ex-Sierra Leone President, Koroma Asylum After Treason Charges / Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries / Secondus Asks Akwinwomi To Preside Over PDP NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.