Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,036 members, 7,866,922 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

Stellose;help Me With Ifeanyi's Number - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stellose;help Me With Ifeanyi's Number (693 Views)

4 Francisca,mamu,awa,stellose,eddy,ofomat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stellose;help Me With Ifeanyi's Number by Moncher: 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2007
Stellose, Can you please help me with ifeanyi's (access bank ph) phone number.
Re: Stellose;help Me With Ifeanyi's Number by hart: 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2007
What do you need the number for? if u keep ur trust on man he will sure disappoint u.
Re: Stellose;help Me With Ifeanyi's Number by johnsonon: 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2007
hey wats ur own if u av the num give it to her we all need it. it does not mean we are puttin our trust in man. one is just tryin to be informed.
Re: Stellose;help Me With Ifeanyi's Number by stellose(f): 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2007
My people, the little help i rendered landed me into trouble last week before the Access bank test and interview lone week now, i was only helping a fellow nairalander, and one of us reported me. am sorry i cant do what you asked for.
Re: Stellose;help Me With Ifeanyi's Number by obanikoro2(m): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2007
@Stellose

Sorry for what they caused u. am sure u learnt a lesson from it.

@all of us

lets thank God that someone is even willing to share an info with us and we should stop requesting those pple to submit our CVs, take the test for us,go for the interview and call us that we have tha job! It may look funny but thats wat some of us like doing. And do u know wat? It kills others' genuine desire to help. Pls lets make amends.

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Jobs page / Electrical Engineers Urgently Needed / Access Bank Test. How Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.