Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) (76120 Views)

How Tiktoker, Murja Kunya, Caused Rift Between Hisbah Commander, Gov Yusuf / Army Commander Caught Shouting Kill Anybody You See In Izombe Imo State / Hisbah Fires Commander ‘caught In Hotel With A Married Woman’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) by Kriss216: 8:25am On Feb 18, 2021
99thEnemy:

Abeg! Open fowl nyash make we see small... grin

I bet on Buhari's saggy balls that you can never find 99thEnemy and Kriss216 on that list. NEVER . grin grin grin

Sapphiere, let us see Nairaland-Forbes-List of SIMPS naa! grin grin grin grin

Forget, most Nairaland guys are naturally Simps. They will only bark online and still mumu themselves sliding into evening newspapers DM.

Why should a sane guy PM a sadist like sapphiere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) by Rawhumper(m): 8:26am On Feb 18, 2021
I hope my name is not there�
...u know I bash u when i feel u erred.

As for me, I have nothing against ladies, I love
women and most of them love me too....i got
alot of affection when i was growing up from different girls(most were very very nice, close and very intimate)....its
just recently I can say some few ladies have
done me strong things(stole my phone) but
that cant change the strong print women left
on me.

Doesn't mean I take shit from ladies....

My two pence advice....most of those guys dont have good intention, some may want to HARM you or GANG RAPE you for what u been saying in here.

quote author=sapphiere post=99170158]His type full this forum. Bunch of hypocrites. The will come here to bash me and tell me the pity the man i would end up with then they will secrectly come to my inbox and say they want to end up with me.

Do you know how many mails I get in a day from NL guys? Even this night after creating this thread like four have sent mails.

Accepted some how? I made a post here about needing help for blogging and when I get PM I reply thinking it's for business but at a long run would realized they want friendship and sex. Same people who curse me here everyday.
One of them last year was constantly trolling me. Reporting my acct to mods telling mods I am having two accts. Disturbing be seriously last year. Would curse me everyday. Out of anger and for peace to reign I deactivated my former acct. That same week I think 2 days later or so, he came to my inbox asking me why I deactivated. Telling me rubbish on how he wants to know me better. See ehn, they are forming rubbish alpha here and would secretly enter a ladies inbox to beg a lady to date them. If i post my WhatsApp messages you go run. NL boys are terrible. Hypocrisy is in their blood.

See ehn, if I want to open some fowl ynash here, a lot of them would deactivate. Because I would post whatsApp messages these NL boys do sent me. But let me end it here.[/quote]
Re: Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) by ceeceeuwa: 8:29am On Feb 18, 2021
sapphiere:
His type full this forum. Bunch of hypocrites. The will come here to bash me and tell me the pity the man i would end up with then they will secrectly come to my inbox and say they want to end up with me.

Do you know how many mails I get in a day from NL guys? Even this night after creating this thread like four have sent mails.

Accepted some how? I made a post here about needing help for blogging and when I get PM I reply thinking it's for business but at a long run would realized they want friendship and sex. Same people who curse me here everyday.
One of them last year was constantly trolling me. Reporting my acct to mods telling mods I am having two accts. Disturbing be seriously last year. Would curse me everyday. Out of anger and for peace to reign I deactivated my former acct. That same week I think 2 days later or so, he came to my inbox asking me why I deactivated. Telling me rubbish on how he wants to know me better. See ehn, they are forming rubbish alpha here and would secretly enter a ladies inbox to beg a lady to date them. If i post my WhatsApp messages you go run. NL boys are terrible. Hypocrisy is in their blood.

See ehn, if I want to open some fowl ynash here, a lot of them would deactivate. Because I would post whatsApp messages these NL boys do sent me. But let me end it here.
You have broken the table! So all these alpha males and red pills bla bla bla na Bobo?
Re: Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) by Rawhumper(m): 8:42am On Feb 18, 2021
I hope my name is not there�
...u know I bash u when i feel u erred.

As for me, I appreciate women...i could remember in University days, some SUG candidates would come to me one on one to canvass ladies for them....even in my Dept I was never a Course Rep but I controlled more than half of the ladies in Dept, some candidates would come to me so the win d election for Course Rep ( I SWEAR ON MY LIFE)

I have nothing against ladies, I love
women and most of them love me too....i got
alot of affection when i was growing up from different girls(most were very very nice, close and very intimate)....its
just recently I can say some few ladies have
done me strong things(stole my phone) but
that cant change the strong print women left
on me.

Doesn't mean I take shit from ladies, I quarrel with some......

My two pence advice....most of those guys dont have good intention, some may want to HARM you or GANG RAPE you for what u been saying in here.

quote author=sapphiere post=99170158]His type full this forum. Bunch of hypocrites. The will come here to bash me and tell me the pity the man i would end up with then they will secrectly come to my inbox and say they want to end up with me.

See ehn, if I want to open some fowl ynash here, a lot of them would deactivate. Because I would post whatsApp messages these NL boys do sent me. But let me end it here.[/quote]
Re: Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) by TheGift: 8:56am On Feb 18, 2021
"I didn't mention you... because you are irrelevant ...but I am replying you and mentioning you, even as I claim you are irrelevant"

Lol. From Kano Hisbah to Nairaland, hypocrites everywhere. #SMH

MejiLoyon:

Did I mention you? You should know why I didn't mention you though I directed my words to you. That's because you're irrelevant. And this is the only time I'll reply you.
I don't speak to dingbats. Your attitude disgusts me. Well you're entitled to your opinion anyway. Anyway you've gotten the message. Bye.
Future is female my yansh
Re: Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) by bigcasava1(m): 9:47am On Feb 18, 2021
Re: Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) by Kudducini(m): 9:51am On Feb 18, 2021
sapphiere:
His type full this forum. Bunch of hypocrites. The will come here to bash me and tell me the pity the man i would end up with then they will secrectly come to my inbox and say they want to end up with me.

See ehn, if I want to open some fowl ynash here, a lot of them would deactivate. Because I would post whatsApp messages these NL boys do sent me. But let me end it here.

Jeez, You be nairaland influencer
But To accept or not

The choice is yours
Re: Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) by amah4game: 10:14am On Feb 18, 2021
Lol... If you look am wel ... SEX... Is involved... Infact SEX needs to be brought in for questioning ..
highness25:
OK. Na sex party dem do for the hotel? undecided grin shocked
Re: Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:25am On Feb 18, 2021
sapphiere:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/17/exposed-identity-kano-hisbah-commander-caught-hotel-married-woman

Don't mind those hypocrites.

I have always wondered why they always target you specifically.

Please, expose their names.

Frankly, Nairaland has become dull lately. Please, help us liven it up.

1 Like

Re: Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) by YoungBruzzy(m): 10:28am On Feb 18, 2021
sapphiere:
It's COVID-19 guidelines recommended by WHO

That's gender biased, you know right??
Re: Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) by YoungBruzzy(m): 10:29am On Feb 18, 2021
Brendaniel:

and so, even if she's a girl, some guys just behave as if they've never seen woman before, me I believe it is girls that should be chasing after guys if guys respect themselves, so many guys online are a huge disgrace to men, that's why you will see a girl that is not even intellectually sound insulting guys who are way above her intellectually, meeeeen some guys dey mess up big time!!!
Word bro ✊
Re: Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:29am On Feb 18, 2021
As for the topic, I doubt if anyone is surprised.

Those fanatics are usually the most immoral. In fact, their level of immorality will shock even Satan.

And yet they will be proving to be be holier than everyone else.

They destroy beer bottles, raid brothels, but yet they are nothing but depraved creatures.
Re: Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) by Sandrafy(f): 10:31am On Feb 18, 2021
Wolves in sheep clothing. Hypocrites everywhere �
Re: Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) by StFabulous(m): 10:42am On Feb 18, 2021
Hypocrisy at its peak
Re: Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) by highness25(m): 11:36am On Feb 18, 2021
amah4game:
Lol... If you look am wel ... SEX... Is involved... Infact SEX needs to be brought in for questioning ..
No go make these people demolish the hotel oo. Kaduna go repeat in self oo

1 Like

Re: Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) by Tecno66: 11:48am On Feb 18, 2021
sapphiere:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/17/exposed-identity-kano-hisbah-commander-caught-hotel-married-woman
Nonesense. They will destroy trailer loads of beer in the day and ask for Star lager to cool down at night.
Re: Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) by amah4game: 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
The problem is do they even hear the voice of the people?
highness25:
No go make these people demolish the hotel oo. Kaduna go repeat in self oo
Re: Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) by DAVE5(m): 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

See teeth @ 2nd pix grin grin grin grin

All this Islamic fanatics Na hypocrite them be most of the time. Is better you don't act like Hisbah if you are a Muslim so that if you fall, many would over look you base on Say we be humans.

Come our school, you go see thier holy girls for day time dey do anyhow inside hijab at night - 4 legs Na so wee dey see am! grin grin grin

4 legs under hijab- Ilorin?
Re: Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) by DAVE5(m): 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
Yankee101:
Extremism, poverty or politics?

A touch of all
Re: Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) by layovin(m): 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
las las he will be free coz the law is only meant for the poor.
Re: Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
If them o catch dis one na, he go still arrest people for the same crime he dey commit ooo.
H Y P O C R I T E
Re: Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) by highness25(m): 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
amah4game:
The problem is do they even hear the voice of the people?
For where, they're the people so how can they be listening?
Re: Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) by amah4game: 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
Lol... Their people, for their people.. And by their people....
highness25:
For where, they're the people so how can they be listening?
Re: Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) by highness25(m): 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2021
amah4game:
Lol... Their people, for their people.. And by their people....
You just defined their type of government. You deserve some accolades jor!

1 Like

Re: Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) by amah4game: 9:11am On Feb 19, 2021
It is well..Even in the well... Prayer is never for our childrens generation to see dis confusion or be in it...
highness25:
You just defined their type of government. You deserve some accolades jor!
Re: Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) by highness25(m): 10:25am On Feb 19, 2021
amah4game:
It is well..Even in the well... Prayer is never for our childrens generation to see dis confusion or be in it...
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) by Xammie001(m): 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
I LAUGH OUT STRONG

NORTHERNERS AND THERE HIGH LEVEL OF HYPCRISY

NIGERIA IS GONE
Re: Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) by wealthtrak: 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States / Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF / Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.