Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Clean Naija Used Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Clean Naija Used Car (484 Views)

Guide To Buying A Nigerian Used Car. / Clean Naija Used 2008 Toyota Camry Le @1.850M / Clean Naija Used 2003 Rx300 For Sale........ Now N1.3m (SOLD FOR N1.250M)....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clean Naija Used Car by AremsonAutos(m): 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
[b]Clean Naija Used 2003 Volkswagen Jett[/b]a

Call/Whatsapp: 08139499099

Re: Clean Naija Used Car by laluski(m): 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
grin grin
Re: Clean Naija Used Car by AremsonAutos(m): 10:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
laluski:
grin grin
why you dey open teeth
Re: Clean Naija Used Car by contour0510(m): 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
you won build house for the buyer head? this guragura for how much? 400k i no buy grin

2 Likes

Re: Clean Naija Used Car by AremsonAutos(m): 10:44am On Feb 18, 2021
contour0510:
you won build house for the buyer head? this guragura for how much? 400k i no buy grin
yes na for Eko atlantic city, is it bad?
Re: Clean Naija Used Car by Inception(m): 10:46am On Feb 18, 2021
Re: Clean Naija Used Car by laluski(m): 12:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
AremsonAutos:
why you dey open teeth

Now as a wise sage, lemme give my tuition to you, as it's obvious you're a slow learner.
It seems this car is a HAND-ME -DOWN to you.. you know... How our uncle's , elder brose's/ sisters usually give us shorts, trousers, and even boxers grin
If it wasn't , you'll know the true value of this "car".
Oh so you've even deleted the price, good...
Lemme advice you. Just dash another of your ABUROS this "car"
His prayer for you will work and more importantly, be Everlasting
Who knows.. you might even be handed down a 2007 Honda Pilot or even a RANGE SPORT grin
Good luck smiley
Re: Clean Naija Used Car by laluski(m): 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
Inception:

grin grin grin grin

An emoji from a great Prof like you means alot... Hope and looking forward to doing business with you .... Very soon
My warm regards to the family
Re: Clean Naija Used Car by AremsonAutos(m): 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
laluski:

Now as a wise sage, lemme give my tuition to you, as it's obvious you're a slow learner.
It seems this car is a HAND-ME -DOWN to you.. you know... How our uncle's , elder brose's/ sisters usually give us shorts, trousers, and even boxers grin
If it wasn't , you'll know the true value of this "car".
Oh so you've even deleted the price, good...
Lemme advice you. Just dash another of your ABUROS this "car"
His prayer for you will work and more importantly, be Everlasting
Who knows.. you might even be handed down a 2007 Honda Pilot or even a RANGE SPORT grin
Good luck smiley
hahahaha......i dont need to drag myself with you in the mud, you can continue with your mischief, i hope you find someone of like minds that is in with you for time wastage.
Re: Clean Naija Used Car by laluski(m): 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
AremsonAutos:
hahahaha......i dont need to drag myself with you in the mud, you can continue with your mischief, i hope you find someone of like minds that is in with you for time wastage.

Don't be stupid... It's fits you perfectly
Re: Clean Naija Used Car by AremsonAutos(m): 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
laluski:

Don't be stupid... It's fits you perfectly
just cofirmed your type, was still doubting thinking you might wake up on the wrong side of the bed but i can see that you are just a perpetual Idiot, you can continue being with that sha, i hope you get sense someday. God bless you.
Re: Clean Naija Used Car by laluski(m): 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
AremsonAutos:
just cofirmed your type, was still doubting thinking you might wake up on the wrong side of the bed but YOU can see that you I AM just a perpetual Idiot, I can continue being with that sha, i hope TO get sense someday. God bless you.

grin grin
Re: Clean Naija Used Car by AremsonAutos(m): 8:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
laluski:

grin grin
@Laluski you are just a scum that needs someone to drag in the mud! I hope you meet a like-mind to keep yourself mentally excited like this for your mental health so you dont slight into depression. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used Opel Zafirah 2000 Edition For Sale #700k / 3 month used Camry 2006 for sale / Neat Tokunbo Toyota Avalon 2009 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.