Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Yoruba's In Abeokuta Are Still Chasing Fulani Herdsmen Out Of There Land. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba's In Abeokuta Are Still Chasing Fulani Herdsmen Out Of There Land. (1944 Views)

Video: Epe Youths Chasing Fulani Herdsmen & Thousands Of Cows Out Of Their Land / Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) / Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba's In Abeokuta Are Still Chasing Fulani Herdsmen Out Of There Land. by Salimsalimsaleh: 11:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
Yoruba's in Abeokuta are still chasing fulani herdsmen out of there land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tofQQxWqlgI

Re: Yoruba's In Abeokuta Are Still Chasing Fulani Herdsmen Out Of There Land. by RedPanthar: 11:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
It's getting more serious. From what we've been seeing the Spirit of Igboho has already unleashed a portal for more Messiah's to arise after his desire to carry out his desires.... E Don dey red

The way out is simple. Everyone ban meat consumption for 6 months.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's In Abeokuta Are Still Chasing Fulani Herdsmen Out Of There Land. by Never4getU: 11:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
While u rather preferred they get killed in their sleep?

It's better to send them far away from their land if that will protect them from being gruesomely killed.

People should rise up in defense of their lives and properties. Nigeria is dead country, gone to the dogs

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's In Abeokuta Are Still Chasing Fulani Herdsmen Out Of There Land. by IJOBA11: 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
IAMWONDERFUL ARREWA ARREWA1STSON SILVERNORGOLD

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba's In Abeokuta Are Still Chasing Fulani Herdsmen Out Of There Land. by Zooposki(f): 11:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
Even the cows pick race. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's In Abeokuta Are Still Chasing Fulani Herdsmen Out Of There Land. by IJOBA11: 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
I COMMEND THE GREAT SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF EGBA KINGDOM FOR THIS SACRED MISSION.

DEAR YORUBAS, BEWARE OF ONE GBAGURA AKA AMBALIJ, THAT BOY IS A NORTHERN WILLING TOOL cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's In Abeokuta Are Still Chasing Fulani Herdsmen Out Of There Land. by BastardWike: 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2021
They've got no choice than to chase them away or else they will live with severe consequences.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's In Abeokuta Are Still Chasing Fulani Herdsmen Out Of There Land. by heendrix(m): 11:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ion know the typa spirit Yorubas got to bear this attacks for a while now but imagine Fulani giving me sleepless night for my Cabal. undecided we'll ya kuku destroy everything
Re: Yoruba's In Abeokuta Are Still Chasing Fulani Herdsmen Out Of There Land. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
IJOBA11:
IAMWONDERFUL ARREWA ARREWA1STSON SILVERNORGOLD

Ijoba alaigbo Ure doing ipob work on NL, I commend you on this one no cap
Re: Yoruba's In Abeokuta Are Still Chasing Fulani Herdsmen Out Of There Land. by IJOBA11: 11:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
SuperBold:

Ijoba alaigbo Ure doing ipob work on NL, I commend you on this one no cap
YOU ARE GOING BACK TO FUTA JALLON MAIGIDA grin

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba's In Abeokuta Are Still Chasing Fulani Herdsmen Out Of There Land. by MrMaestro: 12:12am On Feb 18, 2021
Based on this video, I am so glad that their antics in Ghana and other parts of west africa have been revealed even to people in remote places of Abeokuta. God bless that kid for spreading the knowledge. Hopefully it continues to spread across the SW region. Definitely ban cow meat for 7 days.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's In Abeokuta Are Still Chasing Fulani Herdsmen Out Of There Land. by overseasnbeyond: 12:22am On Feb 18, 2021
This woman dey lie oooooo
Salimsalimsaleh:

Re: Yoruba's In Abeokuta Are Still Chasing Fulani Herdsmen Out Of There Land. by Samunique(m): 12:28am On Feb 18, 2021
Salimsalimsaleh:

Men, e don red for the herdsmen o.

Honestly, something is coming for these people and I don't think they will be able to handle it, even with 100 Buhari on the seat of power.

Fulani have really pushed the people to the wall.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's In Abeokuta Are Still Chasing Fulani Herdsmen Out Of There Land. by Samunique(m): 12:30am On Feb 18, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
This woman dey lie oooooo
That woman is confused !

Some people are not worthy to use smart phone.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba's In Abeokuta Are Still Chasing Fulani Herdsmen Out Of There Land. by Samunique(m): 12:32am On Feb 18, 2021
IJOBA11:

DEAR YORUBAS, BEWARE OF ONE GBAGURA AKA AMBALIJ, THAT BOY IS A NORTHERN WILLING TOOL cool
I'm an egba guy, can you pls shed more light on this Gbagura of a man ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's In Abeokuta Are Still Chasing Fulani Herdsmen Out Of There Land. by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 18, 2021
IJOBA11:
YOU ARE GOING BACK TO FUTA JALLON MAIGIDA grin
after I see you off to Cameroon cheesy
Re: Yoruba's In Abeokuta Are Still Chasing Fulani Herdsmen Out Of There Land. by IJOBA11: 1:58am On Feb 18, 2021
Samunique:
JUST CALM DOWN AND READ OUR MENTIONS

https://www.nairaland.com/6420345/north-south-west-shouldnt-fight-theyre#99164546

IGBOS ARE HIS PROBLEM

1 Like

Re: Yoruba's In Abeokuta Are Still Chasing Fulani Herdsmen Out Of There Land. by vincentjk(m): 2:10am On Feb 18, 2021
What was that idiot in the video trying to do? Get in between the cattle and get run over? Over sabi

Herdsmen don't want peace and this is what they deserve, accommodators you learned your lesson the hard way.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's In Abeokuta Are Still Chasing Fulani Herdsmen Out Of There Land. by YungMillionaire: 2:33am On Feb 18, 2021
I don't understand. Buhari says IPOB are terrorists but what about herdsmen? If IPOB are terrorists, then herdsmen are the fathers of terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba's In Abeokuta Are Still Chasing Fulani Herdsmen Out Of There Land. by princemillla(m): 3:45am On Feb 18, 2021
YungMillionaire:
I don't understand. Buhari says IPOB are terrorists but what about herdsmen? If IPOB are terrorists, then herdsmen are the fathers of terrorists.

Ah u forgotten him too Na herdsman ? So he can’t proscribe them as terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's In Abeokuta Are Still Chasing Fulani Herdsmen Out Of There Land. by butterfly777(m): 4:37am On Feb 18, 2021
Good one.

In 1914, different African kingdoms that were conquered by the British were merged by the colonial masters. They called it amalgamation.

This was done to last for a hundred years, and the purpose was for easy administration of the different kingdoms by the British Conquerors.

This 100-year arrangement elapsed in 2014.

It is now up to us to organize how to go back to our separate ways.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba's In Abeokuta Are Still Chasing Fulani Herdsmen Out Of There Land. by GidiCars: 5:37am On Feb 18, 2021
Everyone must wake up by force. The only reason this shithole is still peaceful is cause the West is still peaceful. By the time we start in the West, even your Aboki brothers in the military won't be able to save you. Lagos is the battleground. Ethnic cleansing would be carried out all over the south West. ANy northener reading this, the message is clear, Leave the South west

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's In Abeokuta Are Still Chasing Fulani Herdsmen Out Of There Land. by Gbagura: 6:55am On Feb 18, 2021
Samunique:
bá í sì I'm 100% Gbagura man. Both my parents are from Abeokuta. Ẹ̀gbá méjì kó gbọ́dọ̀ jara wọn niyan

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba's In Abeokuta Are Still Chasing Fulani Herdsmen Out Of There Land. by Gbagura: 7:06am On Feb 18, 2021
IJOBA11:

Tani northerner? Moro bóyá orí ẹ ó pe rárá. Ìwọ àti ìran ẹ ní ìran fulani. I'm án Ẹ̀gbá person wholly. Never in your life should you call me a northerner.
Re: Yoruba's In Abeokuta Are Still Chasing Fulani Herdsmen Out Of There Land. by Samunique(m): 7:11am On Feb 18, 2021
Gbagura:
bá í sì I'm 100% Gbagura man. Both my parents are from Abeokuta. Ẹ̀gbá méjì kó gbọ́dọ̀ jara wọn niyan
Bawa !

But that guy just painted you as a norther. grin
Re: Yoruba's In Abeokuta Are Still Chasing Fulani Herdsmen Out Of There Land. by capitalzero: 7:12am On Feb 18, 2021
RedPanthar:
It's getting more serious. From what we've been seeing the Spirit of Igboho has already unleashed a portal for more Messiah's to arise after his desire to carry out his desires.... E Don dey red

The way out is simple. Everyone ban meat consumption for 6 months.
I agree. I know we can do it. Invite Oracle, do some sacrifices, announce that no body should eat cow meat for 6 months to 1 year. It would be an abomination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba's In Abeokuta Are Still Chasing Fulani Herdsmen Out Of There Land. by Gbagura: 7:34am On Feb 18, 2021
Samunique:
Bawa !

But that guy just painted you as a norther. grin
Don't mind him jàre. I will never be anything besides an Ẹ̀gbá man. Not even for money sake. I be correct typical Gbagura man
Re: Yoruba's In Abeokuta Are Still Chasing Fulani Herdsmen Out Of There Land. by Jakumo(m): 7:37am On Feb 18, 2021
The lady filming the cow stampede, spent the whole time warning that young man to stop throwing stones at the cows, but then, a moment after the last terrified cow bolted past on its way out of town, our camera lady changed her tune, and expressed hope that someone should kill one of the cows, so that she could enjoy a nice beef dinner.

Madam I hail o. We dey follow ona for back. Me sef I go follow ona chop Maaaaluu, if dem fiti helep us kill one before dem pas finish.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba's In Abeokuta Are Still Chasing Fulani Herdsmen Out Of There Land. by Samunique(m): 7:41am On Feb 18, 2021
Gbagura:
Don't mind him jàre. I will never be anything besides an Ẹ̀gbá man. Not even for money sake. I be correct typical Gbagura man
Abi confirm omo olowu oduru . grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba's In Abeokuta Are Still Chasing Fulani Herdsmen Out Of There Land. by Gbagura: 7:43am On Feb 18, 2021
Samunique:
Abi confirm omo olowu oduru . grin
ọmọ iya mi. Gbeere
Re: Yoruba's In Abeokuta Are Still Chasing Fulani Herdsmen Out Of There Land. by Amumaigwe: 7:44am On Feb 18, 2021
Salimsalimsaleh:

ESN wannabes. You condem the ESN, yet you ate copy them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Unknown Gunmen Sack Nneokwa Police Station In Anambra State. / Kanu’s Arrest: ACF Demands Caution, Archbishop Alleges Woman Trapped IPOB Leader / Kanu: We've Entertained Enough Of Your Nuisance - Anambra Elders Warns Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.