Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

FG To Begin Repatriation Of Nigerian Refugees From Cameroon, Niger, Chad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Begin Repatriation Of Nigerian Refugees From Cameroon, Niger, Chad (8503 Views)

Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria / Cameroon Hands Over 5,000 Nigerian Refugees To Borno Governor / 40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Begin Repatriation Of Nigerian Refugees From Cameroon, Niger, Chad by CocoaOla: 6:27am On Feb 18, 2021
From grace to grass

Re: FG To Begin Repatriation Of Nigerian Refugees From Cameroon, Niger, Chad by Donpeak(f): 6:28am On Feb 18, 2021
The game plan is to recruit more bandits/Fulanis for their Jihadist/fulanization plots. Who are those that truly want to return to a country that is making life difficult for its people?
Trust Buhari government at your own peril.
Re: FG To Begin Repatriation Of Nigerian Refugees From Cameroon, Niger, Chad by Never4getU: 6:40am On Feb 18, 2021
Stupid man! This are legal migrant with int'l profiling. When is Buhari going to deport foreign Fulanis who walk into the country illegally.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Begin Repatriation Of Nigerian Refugees From Cameroon, Niger, Chad by IgboWarlord(m): 6:46am On Feb 18, 2021
thatigboman:
do u understand what repatriation means at all? They are bringing back nigerians who ran to niger, chad and cameroon to seek refuge due to crisis like boko haram crisis

[center][/center]

grin grin grin...English Language is not simple at all ooo..
Re: FG To Begin Repatriation Of Nigerian Refugees From Cameroon, Niger, Chad by BIGKemsey(m): 7:09am On Feb 18, 2021
Just say you want to import more Fulanis. Evil people

2 Likes

Re: FG To Begin Repatriation Of Nigerian Refugees From Cameroon, Niger, Chad by supervisor2: 7:30am On Feb 18, 2021
This is a pure strategy on working back numbers for coming elections..
Re: FG To Begin Repatriation Of Nigerian Refugees From Cameroon, Niger, Chad by RealEzee(m): 7:31am On Feb 18, 2021
No love for the govt
Re: FG To Begin Repatriation Of Nigerian Refugees From Cameroon, Niger, Chad by blackmantis: 7:40am On Feb 18, 2021
Ok
Re: FG To Begin Repatriation Of Nigerian Refugees From Cameroon, Niger, Chad by Gloriagee(f): 8:04am On Feb 18, 2021
Nigerian refugees Or potential insurgents
Re: FG To Begin Repatriation Of Nigerian Refugees From Cameroon, Niger, Chad by Tvoice: 8:19am On Feb 18, 2021
ahhhh , they want to bring more herdsmen into the country, all in the name of repatriation ooooooO , e don happen .
Re: FG To Begin Repatriation Of Nigerian Refugees From Cameroon, Niger, Chad by 2rez: 8:40am On Feb 18, 2021
These unscrupulous elements should just call them their names; Fulani & stop disguising. Very anyhow useless, insensitive, unfortunate & irresponsible government.
Re: FG To Begin Repatriation Of Nigerian Refugees From Cameroon, Niger, Chad by bolafez(m): 9:00am On Feb 18, 2021
Re: FG To Begin Repatriation Of Nigerian Refugees From Cameroon, Niger, Chad by doclatom(m): 9:15am On Feb 18, 2021
This is a ploy to bring in foreigners and Nigerians alike in order to register them as APC members.
Re: FG To Begin Repatriation Of Nigerian Refugees From Cameroon, Niger, Chad by Cantonese: 10:13am On Feb 18, 2021
thatigboman:
do u understand what repatriation means at all? They are bringing back nigerians who ran to niger, chad and cameroon to seek refuge due to crisis like boko haram crisis

Repatriation: the act of returning someone/people to the/their country of origin.

Nigeria cannot repatriate Nigerians out of Nigeria back to Nigeria. The country where Nigerians reside do that and vice versa.

Repatriation in this instance is the act of Nigeria returning the said nationals to their countries of origin.

I hope you understand it now?

Cheers.
Re: FG To Begin Repatriation Of Nigerian Refugees From Cameroon, Niger, Chad by thatigboman: 10:20am On Feb 18, 2021
Cantonese:

Repatriation: the act of returning someone/people to the/their country of origin.

Nigeria cannot repatriate Nigerians out of Nigeria back to Nigeria. The country where Nigerians reside do that and vice versa.

Repatriation in this instance is the act of Nigeria returning the said nationals to their countries of origin.

I hope you understand it now?

Cheers.
see what this one is saying
Did u even read the headline? fg begins repatriation of Nigerian refugees.
See the bolded
Re: FG To Begin Repatriation Of Nigerian Refugees From Cameroon, Niger, Chad by divineappo(m): 10:23am On Feb 18, 2021
JaneYave:
The ones from Cameroon have been crying for years now. I think it will help.
Buhari is not talking about those ones o, he is talking about Fulani terrorist in other countries, to return back to Nigeria.

Nigeria is being led by a terrorist
Re: FG To Begin Repatriation Of Nigerian Refugees From Cameroon, Niger, Chad by darkwan: 10:25am On Feb 18, 2021
look at this africans....
how many of them none nigerians will join the refugees to enter nigeria....??

look chaos....

shitthole my foot....
Re: FG To Begin Repatriation Of Nigerian Refugees From Cameroon, Niger, Chad by Walkee: 11:10am On Feb 18, 2021
Never forget to be foolish. This was how this clown was packing people in Italy and Germany back home as those at home had food to eat.
Re: FG To Begin Repatriation Of Nigerian Refugees From Cameroon, Niger, Chad by Cantonese: 11:20am On Feb 18, 2021
thatigboman:
see what this one is saying
Did u even read the headline? fg begins repatriation of Nigerian refugees.
See the bolded
Oh I just read it again.

The word was wrongly applied. Our government will get the governments of those countries to repatriate our citizens. Our government cannot repatriate our citizens from other countries.
Re: FG To Begin Repatriation Of Nigerian Refugees From Cameroon, Niger, Chad by Ahmeduana(m): 11:27am On Feb 18, 2021
They are using style to a brings in Fulani from other countries grin I can see the reason why a stranded Nigeria in Niger cannot cross the boarder from Niger into Katsina or crossing or Joining a boat to cross into Nigeria from Cameroon undecided
Re: FG To Begin Repatriation Of Nigerian Refugees From Cameroon, Niger, Chad by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
okay what about taking those bandits and terrorists back to wherever they are from I just wish God would bless Nigeria with a hard core president
Re: FG To Begin Repatriation Of Nigerian Refugees From Cameroon, Niger, Chad by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
I'M CLOSE TO BORDER,IF THEY FAIL I GOT TO LET Y'ALL KNOW.
Re: FG To Begin Repatriation Of Nigerian Refugees From Cameroon, Niger, Chad by Litmus: 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
illicit:
Crime will increase on their return....

When are u sending the ones here back to where they came from

Lol, if na me all those people will not be brought back to Nigeria. What evidence is there that they are Nigerians? They are all herdsmen in disguise. There are many on niraland that need deporting too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hear One Hear All: Subsidy Removal: We’ll Do Better Next Time — Jonathan / Jonathan Condoles Fashola Over Father’s Death / Nigerians Made Huge Mistake Electing Buhari In 2015 – Segun Sowunmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.