Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (297 Views)

When A Skillful Cow Seizes Your Football / Skillful, But Not Certified / She Was Born Without Hands Yet She Won A National Award For Her Skillful Handwri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 18, 2021
Re: . by SEXONLY: 4:20am On Feb 18, 2021
Where in Oyo state, how much is the training fee and the duration?

SimplyFacts:
Who is a Fiber Technician?

A Fiber Technician is someone who plays a prominent role in the Telecommunication industry. The professional installs and maintains Fiber Optic Cables as and when required. They provide technical assistance in designing and testing the fiber optics. The Fiber Technician sets up the electrical and electronic testing to pave the way for the development of new applications. They also look into existing laser and optical fiber devices and systems.

You don't have to be idle while you seek for employment. Make hay while the sun shines. This is a skill you would never regret having - never outdated, as long as telecommunication exists. Your level of education does not really matter. Getting the skill is all that matters.

You can use google for more information about the job/skill.

If you're interested, you may send a DM or request for my contact.

NB: The training is not free oo
Re: . by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
SEXONLY:
Where in Oyo state, how much is the training fee and the duration?

Send a DM

(1) (Reply)

My First Ever Interview Is Tomorrow, I Need Help / 加速是一种方法论 / Jamb Exam Countdown.... 58 Days To Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.