Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Education (108 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Education by Joehardy: 8:59am On Feb 18, 2021
Hello everyone! Help a friend.
"I got admission into Benue State University (Bsu) in the academic session of 2018/2019. I couldn't register with my department to obtain a matriculation number due to financial reasons but the school keep updating my information on the portal, from first semester to second semester, now 200 level though I paind 2nd semester school fees in the 100 level but haven't obtained a matriculation number. I don't want to miss this opportunity so what can I do?
I missed my first year, is it possible to register and obtain a matriculation number in the second year of admission?
Re: Education by Joehardy: 9:01am On Feb 18, 2021
Hello everyone! Help a friend.
"I got admission into Benue State University (Bsu) in the academic session of 2018/2019. I couldn't register with my department to obtain a matriculation number due to financial reasons but the school keep updating my information on the portal, from first semester to second semester, now 200 level though I paid 2nd semester school fees in the 100 level but haven't obtained a matriculation number. I don't want to miss this opportunity so what can I do?
I missed my first year, is it possible to register and obtain a matriculation number in the second year of admission?

(1) (Reply)

Beyond The Physical Factors... These Are Reasons Why Many ICAN Students Fail / Subscribe FREE To Get Trending University Gossips Delivered To Your Email / Career / Jobs And Post NYSC Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.